Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,664 members, 7,809,513 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Constant Headache - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Constant Headache (424 Views)

Help: Constant Headache / Constant Headache Pls Help My Fiancée / Get Permanent Solutions To High Blood Pressure And Constant Headache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Constant Headache by mafiano1986: 10:10pm On Aug 08, 2019
Docters in the house, I need to ask you something, anytime i exert my self, like when I move around, or when I do chores, or run errands, I get these intense headaches but then when I pop panadol pills they go away like magic but then the next day when I move around again or do any other thing they come back then I would have to pop panadol again, it has now become a daily thing, at the end of each day, I have to pop panadol to get rid of the headache,what could be the problem?
Re: Constant Headache by healthserve(m): 10:21pm On Aug 08, 2019
Migraine. Take Alabukun, its enemy. Thank me later.

If you do lots of afternoon movements, get a cap stuff it with an handkerchief. Too much sun rays directly to the brain builds up cancerous activity. I've stopped walking without a cap on during sunny weather for over five to seven years now
Re: Constant Headache by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 08, 2019
mafiano1986:
Docters in the house, I need to ask you something, anytime i exert my self, like when I move around, or when I do chores, or run errands, I get these intense headaches but then when I pop panadol pills they go away like magic but then the next day when I move around again or do any other thing they come back then I would have to pop panadol again, it has now become a daily thing, at the end of each day, I have to pop panadol to get rid of the headache,what could be the problem?
I believe its caused by a lot of stress or possibly......
There are things you do that can stress out the brain n once they do,they affect the brain heavily.
Whenever your brain feels fatigued,stop whatever you're doing n take a little break or nap.
Please stop taking the drugs cause it will only get worse n it might become a part of you (which can be very dangerous).

1 Like

Re: Constant Headache by mafiano1986: 10:41pm On Aug 08, 2019
healthserve:
Migraine. Take Alabukun, its enemy. Thank me later.

If you do lots of afternoon movements, get a cap stuff it with an handkerchief. Too much sun rays directly to the brain builds up cancerous activity. I've stopped walking without a cap on during sunny weather for over five to seven years now
Yea I know Alabukum, but panadol zapa extra is more economical because a sachet cost only #100 containing 10 tablets while a single sachet of Alabokum cost #100, they both contain caffeine and they work thesame way too, also have thesame strengh too.
Re: Constant Headache by mafiano1986: 10:43pm On Aug 08, 2019
MatthAnn:

I believe its caused by a lot of stress or possibly......
There are things you do that can stress out the brain n once they do,they affect the brain heavily.
Whenever your brain feels fatigued,stop whatever you're doing n take a little break or nap.
Please stop taking the drugs cause it will only get worse n it might become a part of you (which can be very dangerous).
Yea, I have been stressed lately because of financial difficulty due to unemployment.
Re: Constant Headache by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 08, 2019
mafiano1986:

Yea, I have been stressed lately because of financial difficulty due to unemployment.
Well you can't come n kill yourself.
As long as you still breathe, trust me, tomorrow luck will come calling for you.
You don't have to stress yourself cause of what you can still get in the future.
As long as you have a roof over your head n you're still alive please just hope for the better.
Think of those who sleep under the bridge,they have nothing to eat unless they beg (which is disheartening tho).
Please stop the intake of that medicine it will only succeed in making you an addict.
Sometimes we have brain freeze
Massage your head sometimes too.

1 Like

Re: Constant Headache by mafiano1986: 2:05am On Aug 09, 2019
MatthAnn:

Well you can't come n kill yourself.
As long as you still breathe, trust me, tomorrow luck will come calling for you.
You don't have to stress yourself cause of what you can still get in the future.
As long as you have a roof over your head n you're still alive please just hope for the better.
Think of those who sleep under the bridge,they have nothing to eat unless they beg (which is disheartening tho).
Please stop the intake of that medicine it will only succeed in making you an addict.
Noted.
Re: Constant Headache by healthserve(m): 5:23am On Aug 09, 2019
mafiano1986:

Yea I know Alabukum, but panadol zapa extra is more economical because a sachet cost only #100 containing 10 tablets while a single sachet of Alabokum cost #100, they both contain caffeine and they work thesame way too, also have thesame strengh too.

Trust me. Use an alabukun they don't have the same potency

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Knows What This Is On My Body / Men Stop Giving A Woman MouthAction, It Causes A Type Of Throat Cancer. / Covid 19 Nairaland Doctors Situation Reports: Share With Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.