Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,198 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:39 AM

What Professional Courses Are Best For A Computer Science Graduate - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Professional Courses Are Best For A Computer Science Graduate (626 Views)

Which Of These Professional Courses Should I Go For / What Professional It Certification Is Necesarry For A Young Graduate Engineer? / I'm A Graduate Of Mechanical Engineering. What Professional Course Can I Go For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Professional Courses Are Best For A Computer Science Graduate by Viralmilez(m): 10:30pm On Aug 08, 2019
Please I'm a serving Corp member. A graduate of computer science. Please what professional courses can I apply for? Please help me, want to make good use of this service year
Re: What Professional Courses Are Best For A Computer Science Graduate by smithenkelly(f): 9:26am On Aug 09, 2019
HP[url] Printer Support[/url]https://www.dialprintersupport.com/hp-printer-support.php provides all the technical solutions related to HP Printer. This is the best platform to troubleshoot all the technical errors. Take the help of HP Printer Support.
Re: What Professional Courses Are Best For A Computer Science Graduate by glorious15: 11:17am On Aug 09, 2019
just asks more questions from Expert !
Re: What Professional Courses Are Best For A Computer Science Graduate by sreamsense: 12:07am On Aug 10, 2019
Professional certifications are many in computer science depending on the areas you are trying to focus. The field is dynamic and technologies are changing fast. You must upgrade on regular basis, otherwise, you become outdated in less than two years. There are certifications in programming, networking, database administration etc. Areas you are aspiring to work as professional and basic knowledge you have at moment may also play role in which areas to channel your energy. If you are trying to work in bank(IT department), consider doing on database or networking, telecommunication (CCNA, CCNP etc, will be better), oil and gas or other areas may also have, the only thing i will advise you to do is to carry out your research by searching for job vacancy in Nigeria (about 50) and quickly look at the skill/responsibility/qualification, most of the companies are requesting for in your area of interest, you will be able to get idea about most sought after certification you should go for. However, be loaded with relevant practical skill first, go beyond classroom-programming and ready to improve your creativity level because the course is about solving problems where you need to open your mind for creativity
Re: What Professional Courses Are Best For A Computer Science Graduate by Ajibade123(m): 9:07am On Aug 10, 2019
See 10 easy certifications you can easily add to your resume https://explicitsuccess.com/easy-certifications-to-add-to-your-resume/
Re: What Professional Courses Are Best For A Computer Science Graduate by Robertjohn5803: 11:17am On Feb 17, 2021
If your PC shows this Canon System Error E225 then it means there is a malfunction in your system operation. The reason behind this error is the failure or incorrect installation or uninstallation of software which may have left the invalid entries in your Windows registry.

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Masters Degree Or Professional Training In ElC&A / Covid-19: Workers Of Private Establishment, Have You Been Paid? / Define Your Life In Five Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.