Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Tiny Waist Actress, Shyngle Cooking In Her Man's House Wearing This, Fans React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiny Waist Actress, Shyngle Cooking In Her Man's House Wearing This, Fans React (6455 Views)

Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist / Tiny-Waist Actress, Princess Shyngle Wows In Figure-hugging Dress / Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Tiny Waist And Eye-Popping Cleavage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiny Waist Actress, Shyngle Cooking In Her Man's House Wearing This, Fans React by EzegeNG: 12:00am On Aug 09, 2019
Princess Shyngle has ‘gingered’ herself once again and when that happens you know it’s either she’s showing some flesh or there’s some sort of sexual imagery involved.

In a video the actress shared which confirms our theory above, the actress is seen in a swim suit holding a wooden spatula as she sings while cooking.

She captioned the video thus;

I think I’m the only person in the planet that cooks in her man house wearing a body suit and performing with a wooden spoon but hey I always ginger myself when I’m in the kitchen please click on the link on my bio and subscribe to my YouTube channel I have a a lot of great contents for you guys on my trip to New York .. check my ig story for details on how I cooked my Gambian style Super Kanja with rice

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/tiny-waist-actress-shyngle-cooking-in-her-mans-house-wearing-this-fans-react/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Tiny Waist Actress, Shyngle Cooking In Her Man's House Wearing This, Fans React by EzegeNG: 12:00am On Aug 09, 2019
Hmm

Re: Tiny Waist Actress, Shyngle Cooking In Her Man's House Wearing This, Fans React by majamajic(m): 12:34am On Aug 09, 2019
she is in the kitchen , it's a battle of 2 foods

depending on which one u wan start from
Re: Tiny Waist Actress, Shyngle Cooking In Her Man's House Wearing This, Fans React by Nobody: 12:58am On Aug 09, 2019
Every thing become news anyhow these days oo

Chinese RMB available
Re: Tiny Waist Actress, Shyngle Cooking In Her Man's House Wearing This, Fans React by cenaman(m): 3:08am On Aug 09, 2019
Having big ass at young age is not a problem, the problem is how you will manage it in old age.

2 Likes

Re: Tiny Waist Actress, Shyngle Cooking In Her Man's House Wearing This, Fans React by cenaman(m): 3:09am On Aug 09, 2019
cwale044:
Every thing become news anyhow these days oo
available
Just watch how it will hit front page.
Re: Tiny Waist Actress, Shyngle Cooking In Her Man's House Wearing This, Fans React by Nobody: 5:14am On Aug 09, 2019
May she remain a SNUFFBOX to the man.
Nothing more.
She is performing her duties.
After all, what else is she meant for..?.
Re: Tiny Waist Actress, Shyngle Cooking In Her Man's House Wearing This, Fans React by vincentjk(m): 5:27am On Aug 09, 2019
This type doesn't know how to make nice dishes
Re: Tiny Waist Actress, Shyngle Cooking In Her Man's House Wearing This, Fans React by bookyp19: 6:06am On Aug 09, 2019
I hope she can cook
Re: Tiny Waist Actress, Shyngle Cooking In Her Man's House Wearing This, Fans React by ExAngel007(f): 6:48am On Aug 09, 2019
total rubbish
Re: Tiny Waist Actress, Shyngle Cooking In Her Man's House Wearing This, Fans React by sauceEEP(m): 7:24am On Aug 09, 2019
What do you expect from an empty skull?
Re: Tiny Waist Actress, Shyngle Cooking In Her Man's House Wearing This, Fans React by happybee: 7:28am On Aug 09, 2019
cenaman:
Having big ass at young age is not a problem, the problem is how you will manage it in old age.
Is it your old age, Oga?
grin
Re: Tiny Waist Actress, Shyngle Cooking In Her Man's House Wearing This, Fans React by Funmmyastic: 7:38am On Aug 09, 2019
Wow,what a life changing post,I read it and I'm feeling blessed. Op thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Re: Tiny Waist Actress, Shyngle Cooking In Her Man's House Wearing This, Fans React by Sunexy(m): 8:15am On Aug 09, 2019
Lol. After cooking for the so called man, she will still go and fvck a woman. Make she enjoy cheesy
Re: Tiny Waist Actress, Shyngle Cooking In Her Man's House Wearing This, Fans React by chii8(f): 8:16am On Aug 09, 2019
The most important thing is to make sure the food will be very delicious.
Re: Tiny Waist Actress, Shyngle Cooking In Her Man's House Wearing This, Fans React by Jerkules: 8:30am On Aug 09, 2019
If u like turn 360° with that ur Big Smelling YANSH grin u can't tie him down,he Will still cheat on that Ass.
Re: Tiny Waist Actress, Shyngle Cooking In Her Man's House Wearing This, Fans React by dipseacon: 8:37am On Aug 09, 2019
Wow, she's a very huge inspiration to our girls. Thank you op, if not for this post I don't know how girls of this generation would have been serious
Re: Tiny Waist Actress, Shyngle Cooking In Her Man's House Wearing This, Fans React by Maxcollins042(m): 10:17am On Aug 09, 2019
Many blogs will hit the rocks if Google starts considering relevant and nonsexual perverted related contents on blogs as one of its ranking factors.

Re: Tiny Waist Actress, Shyngle Cooking In Her Man's House Wearing This, Fans React by Raydos: 11:23am On Aug 09, 2019
Ugly girls always having the sexy body while the Fine ones are always BoobLess and YanshLess

Re: Tiny Waist Actress, Shyngle Cooking In Her Man's House Wearing This, Fans React by victorian(f): 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2019
cenaman:

Let her enjoy her youthful age first.

She has many many more years to go before old age comes knocking, but then she should be able to know how and when to cross the bridge.

Enjoy your youth, and let tomorrow sort itself, all by itself.
Re: Tiny Waist Actress, Shyngle Cooking In Her Man's House Wearing This, Fans React by Olodo24: 10:17pm On Aug 09, 2019
Na only when she wear jumpsuit wey d waist dey grow too tiny.
Re: Tiny Waist Actress, Shyngle Cooking In Her Man's House Wearing This, Fans React by TANID(m): 7:51am On Aug 10, 2019
majamajic:
she is in the kitchen , it's a battle of 2 foods

depending on which one u wan start from
shocked
Re: Tiny Waist Actress, Shyngle Cooking In Her Man's House Wearing This, Fans React by TANID(m): 7:53am On Aug 10, 2019
One Thing I Like About This Women Is That Her Skin That She Never bleach.
Re: Tiny Waist Actress, Shyngle Cooking In Her Man's House Wearing This, Fans React by TANID(m): 7:59am On Aug 10, 2019
Raydos:
Ugly girls always having the sexy body while the Fine ones are always BoobLess and YanshLess
I Really Understand The Reason Why You Call Her ugly Girl, But My Brother It's Not By Fair Skin. Your Beauty Is Deep Inside You.

I Know If She Bleach Away Her Natural Skin Now Like That Vera Sidka Of Kenya, That's When You Would See Her As A Beautiful Girl.
Re: Tiny Waist Actress, Shyngle Cooking In Her Man's House Wearing This, Fans React by Raydos: 8:02am On Aug 10, 2019
TANID:
I Really Understand The Reason Why You Call Her ugly Girl, But My Brother It's Not By Fair Skin. Your Beauty Is Deep Inside You.

I Know If She Bleach Away Her Natural Skin Now Like That Vera Sidka Of Kenya, That's When You Would See Her As A Beautiful Girl.

You got it all wrong, I'm a die hard fan of black skin girls, You can check my profile to see some of the topic i created for it, I like black skin girl like mad!!
Re: Tiny Waist Actress, Shyngle Cooking In Her Man's House Wearing This, Fans React by TANID(m): 8:08am On Aug 10, 2019
Raydos:

You got it all wrong, I'm a die hard fan of black skin girls, You can check my profile to see some of the topic i created for it, I like black skin girl like mad!!
Undertood. But She's Not Ugly
Re: Tiny Waist Actress, Shyngle Cooking In Her Man's House Wearing This, Fans React by Raydos: 8:10am On Aug 10, 2019
TANID:
Undertood. But She's Not Ugly

Bro just confess, You like big yansh grin
Re: Tiny Waist Actress, Shyngle Cooking In Her Man's House Wearing This, Fans React by TANID(m): 8:33am On Aug 10, 2019
Raydos:

Bro just confess, You like big yansh grin
Yes Both Flat And Big Once It's Females Back Because All Of Them Are Created To Always Look Beautiful, But Not All Of Them Move Me Most Expecialy When The Owner Is Arrogant.

Try To Understand Me I Don't Choose Body To Confirmed Girls Beauty But Thier Brain And How Friendly They're To Everyone Around Them.

FYI I Don't Like This Girl Back It's Not atractive To Me Perhaps Due To That Her Tiny Waist.

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Heartbroken As Whistle Blower Reveals Boyfriend While In Marriage / Slay Mama! Yemi Alade Flaunts Her Huge Thighs As She Relaxes In Livingstone / Please I've Forgotten The Name Of This Actress, Can Someone Remind Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.