Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

If Your Wife Is Unfaithful - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Wife Is Unfaithful (1664 Views)

"My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband / Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article / Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Wife Is Unfaithful by olunifemi(f): 4:59pm On May 14, 2007
A fortnight ago, I was watching a program on TV - my favorite TV show -, on this particular occasion the topic was “If you catch your wife in a hotel room with another man, what will you do”.

The presenter had to get the views of people, and to my surprise the men that were interviewed had this to say:

1st man: That will be the end of that marriage; I will send her packing from my house.

2nd man: I will make sure I disgrace her there at the hotel, before she packs out of my house.

3rd man: In fact the woman should not even bother coming back to my house, let her go from that hotel.

4th man: Abomination, a taboo for a woman to do, I will divorce her immediately because she is not worthy to be my wife.

5th man: I will make sure, she and her boyfriend pay dearly for the crime they have committed for cheating on me.

6th man: I will carry out a DNA test on our children first to be sure they are truly mine, before I take the next step of sending her out.

In all these, no man even talked about forgiving her and giving her a second chance to mend her ways, I ask myself:

Why is it hard for men to forgive their wives when they are in such dilemma? Is it that our men are more jealous than the women, or is it that they can not bear to see their wives with another man, or is it that they cannot imagine what the other man might be doing with their wives, or is it that they feel inferior and that their wives have discover their inadequacy of not being man enough to satisfy them which makes them to look else where.

Whatever the reason, why do men find it difficulty in their heart to forgive and let bygones be bygone, beside there is an adage that says “To err is human, and to forgive is divine”, or have they forgotten their promises of loving us till death do us part?
Re: If Your Wife Is Unfaithful by chrysler(m): 3:10am On May 15, 2007
To be candid, it is true that to err is human and, but one thing is sure,we men are emotinally attached to our wives despite the fact that we still cheat on them, we love them jealously to the extent that we don`t want anybody else to share them with us,

So a man can still love a woman n at the same time cheat on them bt we don`t want them to cheat on us because of the man thing or ego we have in us that we feel is being let down as a result of this,

As far as am concerned, it is not easy to forgive in this circumstance to 4give esp. if 1 is really in love but it takes the grace of God
Re: If Your Wife Is Unfaithful by spoilt(f): 4:13am On May 15, 2007
the truth is that more married women are cheating. more than ever women have started turning outside the marital circle for happiness for whatever reason. and the truth is that a lot of men have forgiven. when the time comes for you to make that decision and you remember you have kids , you may have to reconsider. you'll amaze even yourself. there have been cases of infidelity in my extended family, and much to my horror the women were the culprits.( one of such alliances resulted in a child shocked.) were they kicked out? no. they were forgiven and everyone of us got over it and moved on.
Re: If Your Wife Is Unfaithful by windywendy(f): 12:49pm On May 15, 2007
chrysler:

To be candid, it is true that to err is human and, but one thing is sure,we men are emotinally attached to our wives despite the fact that we still cheat on them, we love them jealously to the extent that we don`t want anybody else to share them with us,
So a man can still love a woman n at the same time cheat on them bt we don`t want them to cheat on us because of the man thing or ego we have in us that we feel is being let down as a result of this,

Is this anything serious shocked

So let's assume all men want to cheat and at the same time don't want women to cheat on them. Who are the cheating men cheating with? I presume they're cheating with other women that are in relationships with other men. Stop deceiving yourself. IF you're cheating on a woman who's content to stay with you despite the fact that she knows you're cheating on her, chances are very very high that she's cheating on you too and you just don't know it.
Re: If Your Wife Is Unfaithful by Seun(m): 1:02pm On May 15, 2007
I wonder why wives are so eager to forgive their unfaithful husbands
knowing that those husbands would not forgive them in a similar situation.

Anyway, if I catch my wife in bed with another man, the first thing I'll do is go to a hospital for HIV and STD tests. My behavior afterwards will depend on the result of those tests. If I'm positive, I guess I'll sue her. That's all.
Re: If Your Wife Is Unfaithful by windywendy(f): 1:23pm On May 15, 2007
Seun:

I wonder why wives are so eager to forgive their unfaithful husbands
knowing that those husbands would not forgive them in a similar situation.

Anyway, if I catch my wife in bed with another man, the first thing I'll do is go to a hospital for HIV and STD tests. My behavior afterwards will depend on the result of those tests. If I'm positive, I guess I'll sue her. That's all.

Very funny. Assuming you win the suit, that means she'll have to pay you damages right? The only thing is that the money will come from you both, since you're married. Kind of like "robbing yourself to pay yourself". smiley smiley
Re: If Your Wife Is Unfaithful by olunifemi(f): 2:02pm On May 17, 2007
:d
Re: If Your Wife Is Unfaithful by BIKINI(f): 4:39pm On May 17, 2007
make u manage her
Re: If Your Wife Is Unfaithful by McDoe(m): 5:56pm On May 17, 2007
If everyone gets the hell out of here, who would then respond to your posts? We should be cautious on how we react in this forum otherwise the whole idea of creating it would be defeated. Olunifemi, pls be warned!
Re: If Your Wife Is Unfaithful by olunifemi(f): 2:02pm On May 18, 2007
McDoe:

If everyone gets the hell out of here, who would then respond to your posts? We should be cautious on how we react in this forum otherwise the whole idea of creating it would be defeated. Olunifemi, please be warned!
wht's ds?am i gettg paid 4 posting on n/l?wht's dt got 2 do wt ds post?
grow up mcdoe cheesy
Re: If Your Wife Is Unfaithful by McDoe(m): 12:35pm On May 22, 2007
olunifemi:

wht's ds?am i gettg paid 4 posting on n/l?wht's dt got 2 do wt ds post?

It's got a whole lot baby!
First, u never behaved yourself, always sounding sarcastical. Secondly, you are a bit mannerless.
Calls for concern, abi?
Re: If Your Wife Is Unfaithful by mellow(m): 1:03pm On May 22, 2007
Honestly I pray it doesn't happen to me. My wife?

I sincerely don't know what to do. Might have to

her and then call 911
Re: If Your Wife Is Unfaithful by efuah(f): 1:24pm On May 22, 2007
if a women forgives then men too can forgive.
don't we all have feelings? shocked shocked
Re: If Your Wife Is Unfaithful by olunifemi(f): 6:44pm On May 24, 2007
everybody helep me ask macdoe wetin dey pain am ooo.
reasonable pple respond reasonably 2 posts on nairaland.where was ur brain gotten from?
ask ur mama when u get home pls.
Re: If Your Wife Is Unfaithful by olunifemi(f): 7:25pm On May 24, 2007
chrysler:

As far as am concerned, it is not easy to forgive in this circumstance to 4give esp. if 1 is really in love but it takes the grace of God
candd talk
Re: If Your Wife Is Unfaithful by McDoe(m): 6:02pm On May 30, 2007
Olunifemi, your head is not at home. How can a lady who knows her onions be so unreasonable and silly. You need deliverance

(1) (Reply)

Heartless Robbers Rape Woman, Three Daughters; Still Steal Their Valuables / 'long Life'is It Hereditary? / What Have You Done For Or Against Your Wife That She Cannot Forget?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.