Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,151 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

4 Dead, 2 Injured In Another Mass Killing In Los Angeles (photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 4 Dead, 2 Injured In Another Mass Killing In Los Angeles (photos) (33078 Views)

Another Mass Abduction Of Travellers On Kaduna-Kachia Road / Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured / 4 Dead As Thugs Burn Police Station And INEC Office In Edo State (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Dead, 2 Injured In Another Mass Killing In Los Angeles (photos) by omerukokwuru(m): 10:13am On Aug 09, 2019
I bet this mad man father is fulani probably the mother is hispanic, but certainly he has exhibited all the tell tale signs of fulani dementia
Re: 4 Dead, 2 Injured In Another Mass Killing In Los Angeles (photos) by Rolly22(m): 10:16am On Aug 09, 2019
nobodytestme:
I don’t blame them anyway. That is what you get when you don chop belleful and don’t have anything to worry about
Imagine where you don’t bother about where to get money to buy fuel for generator because nepa no bring light, where you don’t bother about healthcare, where you don’t bother about bad roads , where you have access to loan once you have a good credit score, where you can charge everything on a credit card.
So I don’t blame them .. Them don chop belleful na..

Lwkmd.
Re: 4 Dead, 2 Injured In Another Mass Killing In Los Angeles (photos) by James4bright(m): 10:18am On Aug 09, 2019
gnykelly:

The Chinese are natural atheists... They're very peaceful

Shut up, the chinese are mostly Buddhist. Watch the chinese and see how well they adore their gods and their culture, you commit and severe crime and you'd get killed. Dumb nigerians would obviously copy everything the americans do.

Most of the atheist go through severe depression and have no one to talk to but a therapist, which most likely doesn't turn out well. Hopefully all nigerians would become atheist so I could shoot folks like you in the head with ease.
Re: 4 Dead, 2 Injured In Another Mass Killing In Los Angeles (photos) by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 09, 2019
Fake news. Nothing on cnn bbc Aj
Re: 4 Dead, 2 Injured In Another Mass Killing In Los Angeles (photos) by timesup234: 10:25am On Aug 09, 2019

1 Like

Re: 4 Dead, 2 Injured In Another Mass Killing In Los Angeles (photos) by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 09, 2019
netpro:
The fanatics and maniacs Trump emboldened will hunt American society for years to come.

No matter the resistance from the Republicans and their pals in NRA, time has come for Universal Background Checks and tighter Gun control laws.

This news does not favor the left. The attacker is hispanic. How is CNN gonna spin this one?
Re: 4 Dead, 2 Injured In Another Mass Killing In Los Angeles (photos) by onadana: 10:40am On Aug 09, 2019
Ayoslimzy:
4 dead? Then it is not a mass killings cheesy

By American standard.
Re: 4 Dead, 2 Injured In Another Mass Killing In Los Angeles (photos) by raphy(m): 10:52am On Aug 09, 2019
so Fulani herds men have gone global now disturbing USA of all country.

a knife attack of all things why can't someone use matchet and fight the attacker this one was not hard at all.

but R.I.P to all the dead.
Re: 4 Dead, 2 Injured In Another Mass Killing In Los Angeles (photos) by Onyemabright(m): 10:57am On Aug 09, 2019
GistMore11:
4 dead, 2 injured in another mass killing as man goes on two-hour rampage in Los Angeles

Four people are dead and two others injured after a man "full of anger" went on a two-hour stabbing rampage in a series of random attacks in Los Angeles.

The man, 33, killed two men at the apartment complex where he lives in Garden Grove before going on to kill a Subway worker and a security guard at a branch of 7-Eleven.

One of his victims was stabbed in the back at a petrol station as he filled his vehicle and was left with his nose almost severed completely off his face.

During the attacks, the man robbed several businesses across the area, including a bakery and an insurance business.

Police Lieutenant Carl Whitney said that the attacker was Hispanic and all his victims were Hispanic too. He said the motives were "robbery, hate and homicide".

He said: "We know this guy was full of anger and he harmed a lot of people tonight."

4 dead, 2 injured in another mass killing as man goes on two-hour rampage in Los Angeles

It is believed there had been some kind of confrontation at the attacker's apartment building that led to one person being stabbed in their flat and dying at hospital and another being found dead on the balcony.

The suspect’s silver Mercedes was tracked to the parking lot of a 7-Eleven store in Santa Ana, where a security guard was disarmed and stabbed to death, Mr Whitney said.

The owner of the bakery that was attacked said: "He went directly to the register and tried to open the register… he showed me a gun."

The attacker took all the money and fled, the woman revealed.

She added: "I think I was very lucky because he thought I was a customer, not the owner."

The mass killing comes just days after 31 people were killed in El Paso, Texas, and Dayton, Ohio.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/4-dead-2-injured-in-another-mass-killing-as-man-goes-on-two-hour-rampage-in-los-angeles
This is the hand work of PMB and APC
Re: 4 Dead, 2 Injured In Another Mass Killing In Los Angeles (photos) by heendrix(m): 11:03am On Aug 09, 2019
lexy2014:

Ur report talked about d estimated number of people that die in d US everyday. It didn't say what exactly is responsible 4 those deaths

whatever kills them every death is death.....and also speaks more of the country's insecurity
Re: 4 Dead, 2 Injured In Another Mass Killing In Los Angeles (photos) by marlow1962(m): 11:08am On Aug 09, 2019
cenaman:
NIGERIA don better pass USA for killing.

Re: 4 Dead, 2 Injured In Another Mass Killing In Los Angeles (photos) by lexy2014: 11:11am On Aug 09, 2019
heendrix:

whatever kills them every death is death.....and also speaks more of the country's insecurity

D reason I made d comment I made was because d info u provided isn't relevant 2d discussion. U can't say all d deaths that happen in d US everyday are simply down to insecurity. There are several factors responsible 4 mortality in any given population. Sickness, old age, accidents, suicide, infant & even maternal mortality etc. D percentages of what these factors constitute vary in d entire mortality rate of d population under. So u are very very wrong with d conclusion u drew
Re: 4 Dead, 2 Injured In Another Mass Killing In Los Angeles (photos) by Nukilia: 11:17am On Aug 09, 2019
JJOF:

Lolllzzzz, guy, you are hilarious.

grin cheesy grin grin grin. You got me there right! We all know we have a kurukere government here
Re: 4 Dead, 2 Injured In Another Mass Killing In Los Angeles (photos) by heendrix(m): 11:17am On Aug 09, 2019
lexy2014:

D reason I made d comment I made was because d info u provided isn't relevant 2d discussion. U can't say all d deaths that happen in d US everyday are simply down to insecurity. There are several factors responsible 4 mortality in any given population. Sickness, old age, accidents, suicide, infant & even maternal mortality etc. D percentages of what these factors constitute vary in d entire mortality rate of d population under. So u are very very wrong with d conclusion u drew

OK I got you..... but it still on the high side if we're to talk about people who are shot / die due to gun related violence each day in the US and comparing it to Nigeria

I've got no comment

Re: 4 Dead, 2 Injured In Another Mass Killing In Los Angeles (photos) by Nukilia: 11:18am On Aug 09, 2019
IJEYdiamond:

LOL... Traveling warning you say!!... There is nothing cool about this... But in USA.. even if it happens under 48 hours the killer will be found dead or alive and justice will take its cause.. naija wen invisible bandits abi herdsmen dey kill for north east, north west, middle belt and even South WHICH ONE HAS NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT caught talkless of serving jail term..
Funny country... no be only stay away from troubled state.. asif they give u Visa u will not go to the troubled state abi... SHM.

grin grin Try and be smart @ IJEYdiamond The fact that we have a dumb government doesn't mean the citizens should be dumb. We know the right thing...
Re: 4 Dead, 2 Injured In Another Mass Killing In Los Angeles (photos) by ivolt: 11:22am On Aug 09, 2019
cenaman:
NIGERIA don better pass USA for killing.
Yes, that is why the crowd in US embassy keeps increasing.
Re: 4 Dead, 2 Injured In Another Mass Killing In Los Angeles (photos) by ivolt: 11:24am On Aug 09, 2019
Nukilia:
Travel warning alert should be issued by the Nigerian government advising Nigerians to stay away from troubled states in the US.
You are so funny.
The Nigerian government don't care about local killings even those happening in the nation's capital
but you want them to issue a travel warning to people trying to escape poverty.
Enemy of progress.

1 Like

Re: 4 Dead, 2 Injured In Another Mass Killing In Los Angeles (photos) by ivolt: 11:25am On Aug 09, 2019
Mandesz:
Nigeria is more peaceful than the US in the last 24hrs. congrat my niggas!
Yes, when you hide under your bed.
Re: 4 Dead, 2 Injured In Another Mass Killing In Los Angeles (photos) by lexy2014: 11:27am On Aug 09, 2019
heendrix:

OK I got you..... but it still on the high side if we're to talk about people who are shot / die due to gun related violence each day in the US and comparing it to Nigeria

I've got no comment

This is much much better.
Re: 4 Dead, 2 Injured In Another Mass Killing In Los Angeles (photos) by fortran12: 11:53am On Aug 09, 2019
ipobarecriminals:
sad sad sad make the maize corn hair Trump continue to dey chase immigrants up/down build tower of babel wall oo.make he nor look inward among his crase pipu.
These states have democrats as their administrators what are they doing about it?
Re: 4 Dead, 2 Injured In Another Mass Killing In Los Angeles (photos) by needful: 12:40pm On Aug 09, 2019
God bless Canada, the most peaceful country with the highest quality of life. At 100yrs old here, they still drive cars. As for usa, I cant even dream of it not to talk about stepping my feet there. Useless overrated country
Re: 4 Dead, 2 Injured In Another Mass Killing In Los Angeles (photos) by AlliengodJ: 1:59pm On Aug 09, 2019
needful:
God bless Canada, the most peaceful country with the highest quality of life. At 100yrs old here, they still drive cars. As for usa, I cant even dream of it not to talk about stepping my feet there. Useless overrated country

Your Canadians wish to live here bro... Unto the next one... Hiss...i be dey read comment things wey una no know make una just shutup, you don't know shit.
Re: 4 Dead, 2 Injured In Another Mass Killing In Los Angeles (photos) by Respect55(m): 2:08pm On Aug 09, 2019
Mandesz:
Nigeria is more peaceful than the US in the last 24hrs. congrat my niggas!
Because they hardly let us know the truth here
Re: 4 Dead, 2 Injured In Another Mass Killing In Los Angeles (photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 09, 2019
Nukilia:
Travel warning alert should be issued by the Nigerian government advising Nigerians to stay away from troubled states in the US.

Lmfao. Thank you man. That's a wise suggestion

1 Like

Re: 4 Dead, 2 Injured In Another Mass Killing In Los Angeles (photos) by theunnamed: 2:41pm On Aug 09, 2019
stanluiz:
US is overrated.

Ah swear
Re: 4 Dead, 2 Injured In Another Mass Killing In Los Angeles (photos) by Platony(m): 3:05pm On Aug 09, 2019
Afamed:

��America has had 252 mass shootings in 215 days this year��

Only those who don't know happenings around the world will think America is a safe heaven

It's indeed sad & disheartening. cry

Though I haven't been to America but has never regard or made it an option.

Canada is where I'd love to go.
Re: 4 Dead, 2 Injured In Another Mass Killing In Los Angeles (photos) by Nukilia: 3:08pm On Aug 09, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

Lmfao. Thank you man. That's a wise suggestion

grin
Re: 4 Dead, 2 Injured In Another Mass Killing In Los Angeles (photos) by lexy2014: 5:25pm On Aug 09, 2019
heendrix:

I've got no comment

This is much much better. But Its d same way, d US can't compete with Nigeria when it comes to kidnapping & cult related violence. Fact is, u are only able to talk about d rate of gun related violence in d US because there is data. But in Nigeria, there's no data. So it will b difficult to talk about Nigeria
Re: 4 Dead, 2 Injured In Another Mass Killing In Los Angeles (photos) by hopefulLandlord: 6:46pm On Aug 09, 2019
James4bright:

Shut up, the chinese are mostly Buddhist. Watch the chinese and see how well they adore their gods and their culture, you commit and severe crime and you'd get killed. Dumb nigerians would obviously copy everything the americans do.

Most of the atheist go through severe depression and have no one to talk to but a therapist, which most likely doesn't turn out well. Hopefully all nigerians would become atheist so I could shoot folks like you in the head with ease.

an atheist can be a Buddhist

1 Like

Re: 4 Dead, 2 Injured In Another Mass Killing In Los Angeles (photos) by Deepfeel(m): 8:13pm On Aug 09, 2019
Khiaa all these shooting and killings, hope you are, alive over there
Re: 4 Dead, 2 Injured In Another Mass Killing In Los Angeles (photos) by khiaa(f): 8:39pm On Aug 09, 2019
Ayoslimzy:
4 dead? Then it is not a mass killings cheesy

Four or more is considered a mass killing.
Re: 4 Dead, 2 Injured In Another Mass Killing In Los Angeles (photos) by Deepfeel(m): 8:45pm On Aug 09, 2019
khiaa:

Four or more is considered a mass killing.

Khiaa hmm ignoring me now right undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PHOTO: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Shop In Rivers / Police Arrest 2 Dispatch Riders For Attempting To Snatch Vehicle In Lagos (Photo / Robbers Stab Woman To Death In Ogun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.