Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Anto Lecky's Gorgeous Outfit To A Wedding Event - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anto Lecky's Gorgeous Outfit To A Wedding Event (29641 Views)

BBNaija: Check Out Ebuka's Gorgeous Outfit For Tonight's Eviction (Photos) / Anto Lecky Wears Python Round Her Neck (PHOTOS) / Tiwa Savage's Gorgeous Outfit To Afrimma Awards 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anto Lecky's Gorgeous Outfit To A Wedding Event by hybridblood07(m): 10:04am On Aug 09, 2019
I have met Anto and she's not pretty as a lot of people think. She's too dry and her ass is too flat! Not hating but just saying what I saw in person.
lovdoc:
The BBNaija star, Anto Lecky wows in this super enthralling outfit as she steps out as a wedding guest. She got heads turning for her in the event as she dazzles like a queen in the super gorgeous outfit...

See more: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/08/anto-leckys-super-gorgeous-outfit-to-wedding-event.html

See photos:

1 Like

Re: Anto Lecky's Gorgeous Outfit To A Wedding Event by tegaever: 10:10am On Aug 09, 2019
WHAT IS THE OP SAYING? SHE WASN'T GOING FOR ANY EVENTS. SHE WAS MODELING THE [b][WEDDING GOWN] FOR A FASHION DESIGNER. IT IS THERE ON HER INSTAGRAM PAGE.

YOU JUST VIOLATED RULE NO 8 OF THE NAIRALAND POSTING ACTS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anto Lecky's Gorgeous Outfit To A Wedding Event by Houseofglam7(f): 10:18am On Aug 09, 2019
Sapphire86:

My sister, I was about to type 'is she the bride?' because this is seriously overdo!!
Absolutely!!!
It's just too much!

1 Like

Re: Anto Lecky's Gorgeous Outfit To A Wedding Event by DennisEche(m): 10:21am On Aug 09, 2019
LANDLORD72:
Avoid marrying any guy or lady that visit's so many different prophet's. Such individuals lives always ends up scattered.

Good morning
pls explain this
Re: Anto Lecky's Gorgeous Outfit To A Wedding Event by nwamabo247(m): 10:32am On Aug 09, 2019
VERy beautiful
Re: Anto Lecky's Gorgeous Outfit To A Wedding Event by Realhommie(m): 10:44am On Aug 09, 2019
Stunning.. She's beautiful, physically my kinda woman, only with some more boobs.
Re: Anto Lecky's Gorgeous Outfit To A Wedding Event by DaRuud(m): 10:52am On Aug 09, 2019
Am I the only one seeing that she has a flat chest ?

lovdoc:
The BBNaija star, Anto Lecky wows in this super enthralling outfit as she steps out as a wedding guest. She got heads turning for her in the event as she dazzles like a queen in the super gorgeous outfit...

See more: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/08/anto-leckys-super-gorgeous-outfit-to-wedding-event.html

See photos:

Re: Anto Lecky's Gorgeous Outfit To A Wedding Event by NwaIgboBoy(m): 11:01am On Aug 09, 2019
buh why her shoulder come be like waiting carpenter nack?
Re: Anto Lecky's Gorgeous Outfit To A Wedding Event by omoiyalayi(m): 11:09am On Aug 09, 2019
Is she the bride

How u go invite person come ur wedding and the person go dress pass u come steal d show 4 d event

So some1 cannot invite u 2 his or her wedding in peace again

That dress is wow she look gorgeous in it
Re: Anto Lecky's Gorgeous Outfit To A Wedding Event by Flowdada(m): 11:17am On Aug 09, 2019
Anti your dress go well, infact you need a Chief bride's maid to help you hold your gown,you're so beautiful even your appearance in MC galaxy aliona video is fire
But the wahala their be say,your breast be like egg fried egg for that matter...
Re: Anto Lecky's Gorgeous Outfit To A Wedding Event by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 09, 2019
Houseofglam7:
You don't show up to a wedding trying to take the shine from the bride....
When it's your wedding, you can show up completely gold plated if you want....or wrapped in aluminium foil undecided
Stunning makeup
Beautiful dress
Beautiful woman.
I'd still say don't show up to someone else's wedding this way.

You're right. This dress is not appropriate to a wedding except she's the bride.

1 Like

Re: Anto Lecky's Gorgeous Outfit To A Wedding Event by wisdomkid: 11:28am On Aug 09, 2019
LANDLORD72:
Avoid marrying any guy or lady that visit's so many different prophet's. Such individuals lives always ends up scattered.

Good morning

Which kain nonsense talk be this one naw?
Anto visit prophets?
Re: Anto Lecky's Gorgeous Outfit To A Wedding Event by rosy1992(f): 11:31am On Aug 09, 2019
My Queen, you look beautiful, keep on shining.
Re: Anto Lecky's Gorgeous Outfit To A Wedding Event by Kweenluchy: 11:32am On Aug 09, 2019
Houseofglam7:
When it's your wedding, you can show up completely gold plated if you want....or wrapped in aluminium foil undecided
Stunning makeup
Beautiful dress
Beautiful woman.

My thought exactly

1 Like

Re: Anto Lecky's Gorgeous Outfit To A Wedding Event by safarigirl(f): 11:41am On Aug 09, 2019
tfash96:
When the pressure is too much she will be tempted to go for plastic surgery though she might not do it.. Ladies like her can only live without too much discrimination in western worlds since almost all of them are like that but here in Nigeria reverse is the case but in western worlds as long as u have a hole btw ur legs u will still get ur man that will take u in as wife and people around him won't condemn u but in Nigeria u might still get ur man but the feeling of being odd within yourself let alone people talking will still be there... Ladies like Anto is hell no for me I like breast.. Not that it should be too much like that but not having at all is worrisome

Have Kate Henshaw and Genevieve gone for surgery? Or you think everyone has low self esteem like Toke?

2 Likes

Re: Anto Lecky's Gorgeous Outfit To A Wedding Event by meobizy(f): 11:44am On Aug 09, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Stunning makeup
Beautiful dress
Beautiful woman.
Only women consider petty things like this.
Re: Anto Lecky's Gorgeous Outfit To A Wedding Event by meobizy(f): 11:45am On Aug 09, 2019
The attire is nice but this woman and her peers’ tenure don end. Abeg, na better people I dey look for my screen.
Re: Anto Lecky's Gorgeous Outfit To A Wedding Event by Liftme(f): 11:52am On Aug 09, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Stunning makeup
Beautiful dress
Beautiful woman.
On point. Was gonna ask if it was her wedding undecided

1 Like

Re: Anto Lecky's Gorgeous Outfit To A Wedding Event by Liftme(f): 11:54am On Aug 09, 2019
meobizy:

Only women consider petty things like this.
you are wrong. Even men commented when Ebuka wore a special Agbada attire to Banky's wedding

1 Like

Re: Anto Lecky's Gorgeous Outfit To A Wedding Event by Ijawwomaninoyo: 11:55am On Aug 09, 2019
Sapphire86:

My sister, I was about to type 'is she the bride?' because this is seriously overdo!!

If she jam cracked head people, she will be turned back.
Someone up there says she is modeling the bridal wear, na bloggers twist story.
It is not normal for anyone to do this.
Re: Anto Lecky's Gorgeous Outfit To A Wedding Event by introvertious: 11:55am On Aug 09, 2019
why will someone aim at outshining a bride...is it your day?
Re: Anto Lecky's Gorgeous Outfit To A Wedding Event by meobizy(f): 12:03pm On Aug 09, 2019
Liftme:
you are wrong. Even men commented when Ebuka wore a special Agbada attire to Banky's wedding
It was after women made it obvious that jobless, broke and unemployed men — the type who populate social media all day — started commenting.
Re: Anto Lecky's Gorgeous Outfit To A Wedding Event by mamajj17(f): 12:40pm On Aug 09, 2019
sogodihno:
This girl is beautiful, but her chest is as flat as tennis table

Some Guys love it that way my dear grin grin wink

1 Like

Re: Anto Lecky's Gorgeous Outfit To A Wedding Event by myKella(f): 12:57pm On Aug 09, 2019
Beautiful Anto

1 Like

Re: Anto Lecky's Gorgeous Outfit To A Wedding Event by tfash96(m): 1:40pm On Aug 09, 2019
safarigirl:

Have Kate Henshaw and Genevieve gone for surgery? Or you think everyone has low self esteem like Toke?
So Genevieve's own is as flat as Anto's I haven't noticed that b4
Re: Anto Lecky's Gorgeous Outfit To A Wedding Event by safarigirl(f): 1:44pm On Aug 09, 2019
tfash96:
So Genevieve's own is as flat as Anto's I haven't noticed that b4

I can name others that are doing well with their flat everything, even Eku Edewor. Anto will be fine

2 Likes

Re: Anto Lecky's Gorgeous Outfit To A Wedding Event by tfash96(m): 1:56pm On Aug 09, 2019
safarigirl:

I can name others that are doing well with their flat everything, even Eku Edewor. Anto will be fine
ok it's well with her
Re: Anto Lecky's Gorgeous Outfit To A Wedding Event by gwama: 2:12pm On Aug 09, 2019
She has a beautiful forehead that makes her look haughty. wink wink
Re: Anto Lecky's Gorgeous Outfit To A Wedding Event by laudate: 2:33pm On Aug 09, 2019
nerorex01:
Creative design from a great innovative designer....
Wow!! shocked Who is this designer? Her hats are da bomb. My sister's birthday and my aunt's anniversary is coming up, and I would like to buy a few for them.

1 Like

Re: Anto Lecky's Gorgeous Outfit To A Wedding Event by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 09, 2019
Ediotic replies in this thread.
I'll take her a thousand times over the girls with huge mammary endowments.
Re: Anto Lecky's Gorgeous Outfit To A Wedding Event by nerorex01: 4:01pm On Aug 09, 2019
laudate:

Wow!! shocked Who is this designer? Her hats are da bomb. My sister's birthday and my aunt's anniversary is coming up, and I would like to buy a few for them.

Honestly, I don't know them, just a fashion freak who love innovation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suruche Escapes Iphone Theft And Drugging A Lady False Accusations / Desmond Elliot Donates Tricycles To People Of Surulere Constituency [PICS] / Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola Omotayo, On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.