Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,302 members, 7,957,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:29 PM

Heartbroken Man Utd Fan Burns His Jersey After Transfer Deadline Day (video) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Heartbroken Man Utd Fan Burns His Jersey After Transfer Deadline Day (video) (33053 Views)

FIFA Honours Osimhen With Special Ball, Jersey After His Outstanding Performance / Manchester United Fan Burns His Jersey / Barcelona Fan Burns His Jersey After Champions League Semi Finals - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heartbroken Man Utd Fan Burns His Jersey After Transfer Deadline Day (video) by RexTramadol1: 9:52am On Aug 09, 2019
Nemesis909:
But Manchester United spent the most amongst Premier league clubs this past transfer window.

grin

On average dudes save Maguire
Re: Heartbroken Man Utd Fan Burns His Jersey After Transfer Deadline Day (video) by Sultanchidi(m): 10:14am On Aug 09, 2019
whytediamond:
United will do even better this season. It’s about passion, resilience and teamwork. Who remembered Leicester city a few seasons ago on their way to the title? No big name.

Man U go shock people but Arsenal will finish ahead of them in the race for the top 4.

That is to say, they’ll finish 5th. grin

Gunners till eternity #COYG!!!

@ Zimmerman : I hail o grin grin grin
Gunners 4 life

2 Likes

Re: Heartbroken Man Utd Fan Burns His Jersey After Transfer Deadline Day (video) by LZAA: 10:26am On Aug 09, 2019
This one no be fan na
True United fans remember when Graeme Hogg,Lee Martin,djemba djemba ,dong hangzhou were all rated as the next best things and flopped and this was all under sir Alex
I didn't even call veron or kleberson
Dybala has had just two good seasons at Juventus and is not a number 9 plus he was acting funny
Fernandes one at sporting
Eriksen turned United down cause he wants to leave England
Funny enough he must have been among the"fans" crying for Maguire and now he's blaming Woodward grin
Oh man plastic fans are comedy gold
GGMU
Re: Heartbroken Man Utd Fan Burns His Jersey After Transfer Deadline Day (video) by Reference(m): 10:27am On Aug 09, 2019
Looking at that chart it is Aston Villa I pity most, cos if they don't stay up, its bankruptcy.
Re: Heartbroken Man Utd Fan Burns His Jersey After Transfer Deadline Day (video) by Kvngyemi0407(m): 10:47am On Aug 09, 2019
Nemesis909:
But Manchester United spent the most amongst Premier league clubs this past transfer window.

grin

It is not how far but how well....
Re: Heartbroken Man Utd Fan Burns His Jersey After Transfer Deadline Day (video) by livebyday(m): 10:59am On Aug 09, 2019
Angelfrost:

Mourinho deserves to apologize to all true football fans for wasting over 200 million pounds only to leave the club in disarray... Do you know what Klopp, Diego Simeone, Allegri, even Luis Enrique would have done with that amount of money?... They would have assembled a UCL-winning team.

The real truth remains that though United's board is dumb, but Mourinho was a disaster, hence the reason most top clubs are avoiding him... Why would Juventus settle for a "half baked" Sarri when Mourinho is very much available?…. Please, be objective.

I have to disagree, he stated it that the board was always interferin in his transfers .

He always complained about this. Be objective

Mourinho deserves an apology and he has been vindicated

This season will be very bad for us

And mind you the team was in disarray when he got there and still he won some trophies

Soljskaer will be the real disaster

Cheers
Re: Heartbroken Man Utd Fan Burns His Jersey After Transfer Deadline Day (video) by jimcaddy(m): 11:19am On Aug 09, 2019
Hahahhahahahahaha... Baba don provoke. Daddy wa see is not only you that is a Man Utd fan oh. Woodward is on a fat salary. Same with the players. Whether they win or not, money is entering their bank accounts. Even those who sit down on the bench are big boys.. Me I will just watch as a neutral.
Re: Heartbroken Man Utd Fan Burns His Jersey After Transfer Deadline Day (video) by Mikora: 12:07pm On Aug 09, 2019
Your loss, you burnt your fake man utd jersey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match / Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife / Ronaldo Bows Out Of Euro 2020 After Belgium Defeated Portugal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.