Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:58 PM

Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) (57006 Views)

Buba Marwa Buries His Wife, Zainab In Imo (Photos) / Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane / Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 09, 2019
Karma loading......
Re: Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 09, 2019
see fake news. you saw him lying down means he is dead .
the kind of fake news on nairaland these days is becoming something else o.

someone fell down and die instantly yet there is no crowd there

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) by tomdon(m): 9:01am On Aug 09, 2019
See the foolish man that wanted to be president in order to be siphoning money while executing poorly executed projects. I rejoice with imo people for their emancipation. Tufiakwa!

3 Likes

Re: Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) by Femeto: 9:02am On Aug 09, 2019
He was just stupid simple.
Re: Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) by Amaco123(m): 9:02am On Aug 09, 2019
SLAP44:

If a city starts to look like a shrine, destroy the ugly rubbish structures.
why do we like backwards in Igbo land dose this look like shrine to you?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) by eddybongo101: 9:02am On Aug 09, 2019
no harness, no helmet and he was engaged to do a scaffolding job.
they will blame his village people for his death, but they all failed to note that he was not wearing any PPE

1 Like

Re: Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) by Heffalump(m): 9:02am On Aug 09, 2019
@OP: The gods are not angry anything. When there is poor approach to work these things are bound to happen. Climbing heights above 3m without any fall protection is a risky act embarassed

1 Like

Re: Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) by konkonbilo(m): 9:02am On Aug 09, 2019
sad

You need a wedding photography discount, check my signature
Re: Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) by solochris(m): 9:03am On Aug 09, 2019
Many of you that are spewing trash here are not even from Imo, just because u have free 10mb in your phone, you rush down to nairaland to insult Ihedioha who is far better than your state governors. We the imolites are behind him, period!
Re: Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) by Bukden16(m): 9:04am On Aug 09, 2019
Now you see...

Re: Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) by madgoat(m): 9:04am On Aug 09, 2019
grin grin death can be so funny
Re: Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) by SLAP44: 9:04am On Aug 09, 2019
Amaco123:
why do we like backwards in Igbo land dose this look like shrine to you?

A shrine with lighted artificial palm trees.

What happened to our green lawns in world bank estate? All destroyed and left to ruins.
Re: Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 9:04am On Aug 09, 2019
The destruction is costing more than the building.

3 Likes

Re: Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) by captianfreeman(m): 9:05am On Aug 09, 2019
Is it that there is nothing left to be done in IMO STATE ? Why is he busy destroying the little that has been achieved

1 Like

Re: Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) by DJInfluence: 9:05am On Aug 09, 2019
SLAP44:
This is inevitable, someone must die because of these Okorocha and APC cheap and poorly done work that is totally useless to us as a people. The place the iron is hanging is ordinary block, this was a trap set by the last administration and someone from that era should be arrested and charged for murder.

We are lucky Ihedioha saw the danger and quickly dismantled the eyesore before it will crash on a fast moving vehicle, setting up a chain reaction that will kill many more people.

The job may be poorly done but i believed most blame should go to the contractor given the job of dismantling. Common sense dictates that who ever is climbing up there to remove the rods should be fully secured with ropes and what have you to prevent things like this from happening. I even doubt if that guy had any form of training before climbing up there.

3 Likes

Re: Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 09, 2019
gods Sorry
Re: Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) by Uteghe(m): 9:06am On Aug 09, 2019
Ihedioha has done his first ritual offering.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) by Petenoir(m): 9:09am On Aug 09, 2019
Amaco123:
One of the boys sent by the Rebuild Imo Government to dismantle the iron bars used for beautification of our cities by the Rescue Mission Government, yesterday fell from the iron bar and died instantly.
Could it be that the gods are angry??

Re: Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) by eyeview: 9:10am On Aug 09, 2019
Amaco123:
since 6 years now it's not danger it becomes danger in 3months
They started falling apart while he was still in office but he kept sending his men to repair them to save him the embarrassment but now that he's no longer there to keep patching the shoddy jobs, they are falling apart in quick succession.
COREN ( The engineering regulatory body) has warned IMO people to beware of plying or staying too near those Okorocha works. Some of his bridges have been closed down for failing integrity test
Re: Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 09, 2019
Jazz laid project

Chinese Yuan available @ #50/¥
Check siggy
Re: Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) by adanny01(m): 9:11am On Aug 09, 2019
SLAP44:
This is inevitable, someone must die because of these Okorocha and APC cheap and poorly done work that is totally useless to us as a people. The place the iron is hanging is ordinary block, this was a trap set by the last administration and someone from that era should be arrested and charged for murder.

We are lucky Ihedioha saw the danger and quickly dismantled the eyesore before it will crash on a fast moving vehicle, setting up a chain reaction that will kill many more people.

Last time i checked, Okorocha didn't kill the boy, Ihedioha did.

WTF are you talking about.

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 09, 2019
Recklessness
Well, something like this someone must surely go down

Check siggy for Chinese Yuan
Re: Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) by eyeview: 9:13am On Aug 09, 2019
captianfreeman:
Is it that there nothing left to be done in IMO STATE ? Why is he busy destroying the little that has been achieved
You guys don't understand what's happening in IMO. Those jobs are substandard and they have started falling apart. But Rochas son inlaw has a social media team placed on stand by to spin the story on the new governor once they fall.

They actually were showing signs of collapse under Rochas govt but he would send men to patch it up. Now that he's no longer in office to keep patching the substandard works, they are now giving way and the media team are on standby to spin the story on Ihedioha.
Re: Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) by sylve11: 9:13am On Aug 09, 2019
solmusdesigns:
lipsrsealed

cant waste my RIP.. besides whatever southeasterners do with their state is non of my business,

all i know is come 2023 if this fools appear on a presidential ballot , i will gladly grab my pvc and vote against them,

as if your vote is important and counts..... mtwssswwww undecided cool
Re: Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) by SLAP44: 9:15am On Aug 09, 2019
adanny01:

Last time i checked, Okorocha didn't kill the boy, Ihedioha did.

WTF are you talking about.

If someone set up an explosive and another finds out and sends a worker to defuse it and the worker dies while defusing it, who killed the worker?
Re: Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) by dreamworld: 9:16am On Aug 09, 2019
AntiWailer:
That guy in the picture is not dead

Instant death and his leg in that position. We should apply common sense
Is like you av died before abi to know that, ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed / EFCC Seals Off Dasuki's Mansion In Kaduna (photos) / Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.