Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,821 members, 7,959,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:10 PM

Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) (57013 Views)

Buba Marwa Buries His Wife, Zainab In Imo (Photos) / Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane / Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) by Kfed4ril(m): 5:14pm On Aug 09, 2019
solmusdesigns:

for me rochas okorocha was the biggest political disappointment ever, this guy was very charitable back then and genuinely touched lives of people outside his jurisdiction only for him to display the worst kind of greed...

that emeka guy must be protected and groomed at all cost, that dude is freaking sound and knows whatsup with Nigeria unlike idealistic and mouth making people like sowore or moghalu who thinks there is a magic money in aso rock

The honest truth is that we have a lot sound people who can do something for this country if given the chance, but will the country give them the chance? No. The will rather give people like rochas the chance.
Re: Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) by Csonice1: 7:13pm On Aug 09, 2019
GOV.EMEKA IS NOT A VERY GOOD LEADER, I'M SORRY TO SAY. HE HAS STARTED FAILING US OOO. TELL HIM. IF HE IS INTRESTED FOR ANOTHER TENURE LET HIM START WORKING. WITH WHAT HE IS DOING NOW, PEOPLE WILL MISS ROCHAS.
EVERY LEADER SHOULD READ THE HISTORY OF HIS PREDECESSORS...
YOU DON'T SPEND YOUR TIME AS A KING TRYING TO DEMOLISH ALL THAT THE PAST GOVERNMENT HAD DONE.
YOU BUILD ON THE ONES THEY HAVE DONE; MAKE IT MIGHTIER; OR BUILD YOUR OWN ON A SEPERATE LAND AND LET PEOPLE COMPARE.
IT SEEMS ROCHAS LEFT ENOUGH MONEY THERE BECAUSE IF NOT, HIS EXCELLENCY WOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT HE WON'T HAVE ENOUGH RESOURCES TO MAKE HIS OWN IMPACT.
UNLESS THESE THINGS ARE GOING TO GENERATE INCOME FOR THE GOVERNMENT; WHICH MEANS THAT THEY HAVE GREAT WORTH.
IF THEY ARE REALLY INFERIOR, I DON'T SEE ANY WISDOM IN THIS.
I HUMBLY SUGGEST THAT HE GETS ANOTHER ADVISER.
Re: Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) by Blazinglevel: 8:38am On Aug 10, 2019
SLAP44:

If a city starts to look like a shrine, destroy the ugly rubbish structures.
u wan use laf kill person.
Re: Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) by Blazinglevel: 8:41am On Aug 10, 2019
positivelord:
Bloggers ehh...how can someone die and still raise one of his legs.
it is called online dying
Re: Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) by eyeview: 12:09pm On Aug 10, 2019
tiwiex:

Where was NSE and Coren when all this was being built. Anyway, all those supporting the new governor know better. What do I know?

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2018/06/06/another-bridge-built-by-gov-okorocha-collapses-in-owerri/

There is a link of one of the many failed projects that started collapsing even while Rochas was still governor. If you read it you would see that NSE had earlier issued warnings for people to stay away from those substandard projects of Mr Rochas Okorocha.

If you are interested, I will show you more of Rochas projects that started collapsing even while Rochas was still governor
Re: Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) by eyeview: 12:12pm On Aug 10, 2019
adanny01:

NSE and COREN? You say it as if the National body all came down to Imo to vet Okorocha. Mind you 99% of the NSE members in the state are Imo indigenes. COREN is an FG body and does not engage in such state political issues.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2018/06/06/another-bridge-built-by-gov-okorocha-collapses-in-owerri/

Open and read the link. That is one of the many failed projects that started collapsing even while Rochas was still governor but he kept suppressing the story. In it you will see that NSE had earlier issued warnings for people to stay away from those substandard projects of Mr Rochas Okorocha.

If you are interested, I will give you more stories of Rochas projects that collapsed even while he was still governor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture / Bike Accident: Yusuf Buhari Had A Surgery - Presidency Releases Statement / Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.