Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,205 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1185982 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by jamaola: 3:59pm On Mar 18, 2020
Please guys, I was told by someone that we have to print acknowledgement letter after successfully updating the profile. But mine didn't bring out any letter, just you have successfully updated your profile, log out. Please help o
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by jamaola: 4:04pm On Mar 18, 2020
Kaeboy:
email you used to apply and your application number
Please guys, I was told by someone that we have to print acknowledgement letter after successfully updating the profile. But mine didn't bring out any letter, just you have successfully updated your profile, log out. Please help o
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by jamaola: 4:17pm On Mar 18, 2020
ikhaliel75:

Change the first letter of your email address from upper to lower case or vice versa
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by jamaola: 4:26pm On Mar 18, 2020
Basirutanko1:
They have a network problem.

1. Some where able to update their profile despite the fact that their profile was not successful.

2. Some where shown not successful but actually their profile was successful...

If you update your profile, and now you are seeing sorry not successful.

Or

before you are able to log in and now you are seeing not successful, i'm sorry to say.

So i'm advising all those whom update their status to log in again, for confirmation of their status.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Parisleo: 4:35pm On Mar 18, 2020
Pls log in again to check ur updated profile...I just log in now...all my details updated has wiped off.can u imagine....what if I had to logged in by mistake again....I tire oo...pls log in again o To confirm
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 18, 2020
jamaola:

No acknowledgement of any kind after the update
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ibks100(m): 5:21pm On Mar 18, 2020
jamaola:

Maybe it's the acknowledgement slip we printed the first time. It contains the passport, application number and other details

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by ayuba070(m): 5:25pm On Mar 18, 2020
This people re crazy, their site is just misbehaving
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Cuteimma1(m): 5:27pm On Mar 18, 2020
You can't login once you updated your profile. please how were you able to login?

Parisleo:
Pls log in again to check ur updated profile...I just log in now...all my details updated has wiped off.can u imagine....what if I had to logged in by mistake again....I tire oo...pls log in again o To confirm
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Parisleo: 5:54pm On Mar 18, 2020
Cuteimma1:
You can't login once you updated your profile. please how were you able to login?

I tire o...I logged it three days ago, it showed..u have updated ur credentials...then this afternoon...I said lemme just check...boom.my page opened...I had to update n submit again..I advice we all check again...
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by replicant: 6:07pm On Mar 18, 2020
Parisleo:

I tire o...I logged it three days ago, it showed..u have updated ur credentials...then this afternoon...I said lemme just check...boom.my page opened...I had to update n submit again..I advice we all check again...

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Miraclemonday11: 7:36pm On Mar 18, 2020
I just checked my Spam email n I saw message from civil defense telling my to update my profile.I will advise everyone to check his or her spam email.

Dear Applicant

LETTER OF INVITATION

Following your application at www.cdfipb.careers, you are hereby invited to proceed to the second phase of the recruitment process by returning to the above site from Wednesday 11th to Thursday 19 of March, 2020 to provide the additional information listed hereunder:

• NYSC Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition
• NCE/ND Institution/Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition
• WAEC Certificate Number and year of Acquisition
• NABTED Certificate Number and year of Acquisition
• NECO Certificate Number and year of Acquisition
• GCE Certificate Number and year of Acquisition

NOTE:
Applicants with active DO-NOT-DISTURB (DND) features on their Phone(s) may hinder communication. No stage of the process attracts any charges.

Signed
Mal. Al-Hassan S. Yakmut
Secretary to the Board
For Chairman
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by classicalhenry(m): 8:04pm On Mar 18, 2020
Please who has an idea how the screening test is going to be
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 18, 2020
classicalhenry:
Please who has an idea how the screening test is going to be
Screening test? I hear you ooo... For this COVID-19 season.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 18, 2020
This COVID-19 no be small thing ooo... Crippling activities gradually☹

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by coernes: 8:19pm On Mar 18, 2020
I GOT THE SAME EMAIL ON MY SPAM BUT IM STILL SEEING "SORRY, YOUR APPLICATION IS NOT SUCCESSFULL" EACH TIME I LOG IN MY DETAILS. WHAT COULD BE THE PROBLEM? I HAVE TRIED IT OVER AND OVER. Please someone should help
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Welcomme: 8:40pm On Mar 18, 2020
coernes:
I GOT THE SAME EMAIL ON MY SPAM BUT IM STILL SEEING "SORRY, YOUR APPLICATION IS NOT SUCCESSFULL" EACH TIME I LOG IN MY DETAILS. WHAT COULD BE THE PROBLEM? I HAVE TRIED IT OVER AND OVER. Please someone should help
Use PHX Browser. I have been getting same for days now but I was able to update my profile via that browser.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Vivian96(f): 8:42pm On Mar 18, 2020
Tomorrow am going for my degree certificate,this part might b another way of screening pple out,wish we all luck
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by BOJO123(m): 8:46pm On Mar 18, 2020
So it's the end of the road for peeps that can't remember their reference number undecided
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Pearlyakin(m): 9:37pm On Mar 18, 2020
Hello guys, how can I get my application please i want to get it done tonight.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Squirrel01: 12:45am On Mar 19, 2020
BOJO123:
So it's the end of the road for peeps that can't remember their reference number undecided

Same issue
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Elmwhy(m): 3:40am On Mar 19, 2020
Hello friends I tried to update my details but telling me server error. Pls I need ur help. Thanks
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Hopeyehmey: 4:28am On Mar 19, 2020
DollarBuddy:

TOO SAD:

FINALLY, FG PUTS ALL HER RECRUITMENTS ON HOLD!

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/fg-places-embargo-on-recruitment.html

Read carefully, Federal government have stopped all recruitment except Security and Health Agencies...so it has no effect on NSCDC,Customs,Immigration, NDLEA etc cos they are all under Security Agency......
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by DollarBuddy: 4:46am On Mar 19, 2020
Hopeyehmey:

Read carefully, Federal government have stopped all recruitment except Security and Health Agencies...so it has no effect on NSCDC,Customs,Immigration, NDLEA etc cos they are all under Security Agency......

Bro, I didn't see where they said "except security and health agencies." Pls could you help me point them out?

I don't want this NSCDC recruitment suspended for any reason. So tired of waiting!
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Hopeyehmey: 5:00am On Mar 19, 2020
DollarBuddy:

Bro, I didn't see where they said "except security and health agencies." Pls could you help me point them out?

I don't want this NSCDC recruitment suspended for any reason. So tired of waiting!

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/03/fg-cuts-2020-budget-by-n1-5tr-stops-recruitments-into-mdas/

Read this version...
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by angelbammy19: 6:08am On Mar 19, 2020
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Princewalexy99: 6:23am On Mar 19, 2020
DollarBuddy:

TOO SAD:

FINALLY, FG PUTS ALL HER RECRUITMENTS ON HOLD!

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/fg-places-embargo-on-recruitment.html

Did you also read further of her exception on security and health department recruitment?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by happy662(m): 6:25am On Mar 19, 2020
Princewalexy99:

Did you also read further of her exception on security and health department recruitment?
nothing like that
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by DollarBuddy: 7:09am On Mar 19, 2020
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Pattosh: 7:33am On Mar 19, 2020
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/03/fg-cuts-2020-budget-by-n1-5tr-stops-recruitments-into-mdas/

Nigeria my country!
They should cut down for lawmakers ������

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.