Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,231 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1183913 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Trailblazer93: 11:18pm On Mar 26, 2020
Emily22:
Una don start again...awon sources
Lol... As much as I want this recruitment of a thing to be finalized, I doubt if that's the next cause of action. We have been advised to stay home. Maybe when we have won against this pandemic, they can continue with the process
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Adexchelsea19(m): 1:11am On Mar 27, 2020
mustylique:

The recruitment people called u or its a private call on a low key?
It's a private call, I was asked to sendthe details will updated last time sha... I am not making it up
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Adexchelsea19(m): 1:12am On Mar 27, 2020
Emily22:
Toor... No qualms if you say so.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Mejohn: 9:28am On Mar 27, 2020
festolistic:
Well, there is nothing to debate on. What will be will be. Many people are at the pick of securing appointments with Federal and State governments before this issue of COVID-19. It is frustrating finding ourselves in this difficult period. This is year 2020. It will be a plus if Buhari regime is able to conclude all these recruitment not minding this difficult situation. Nigerians are in need of job. Job creation should be taken as priority. Nigerians suffer physical violence at the cost of our negligence.

Some people have been waiting for this moment to give excuses. But I will advise this present administration to look critically into this matter. We need to create solutions and not add to our problems. We shouldn't let biological weapon to distract or stop us from progressing as a nation. It is time for us to think critically and be prepared for future occurrences. Every sectors that will improve our economy in Nigeria must be revived or established.

FG should think of modalities to approach this economy crisis. We can think about tax amendment bills, FG can temporarily cut down the salaries of political office holder and cost of running political offices. We can think of establishing other productive sectors. We cannot just depend on oil. My major research is on oil and it has been predicted that there will be drastic fall in petroleum price. We must not rely on oil sector alone. The world is trying to reduce environmental risks that arise from the use of petroleum products. Our countries have not established Industries that will convert our crude oil into useful petrochemical product. Now that the world is shifting we have to create alternatives for ourselves.

To we job seekers I think the only solution is to keep praying for God to intervene in our current situation and find something doing no matter how small it is. We all know it is not easy especially when you are not from a rich background. God will bless the work of our hands. May God bless our country Nigeria and I hope we all learn from our present situation. There is light at the end of the tunnel and where the is life there is hope for everyone. Stay safe everyone.

If only they can see this ,if na prayer we dey pray,I won't get tired until this year favor me

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by neolboy(m): 12:11pm On Mar 27, 2020
Emily22:

Awon able connect ko wole

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Parisleo: 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
Adexchelsea19:
But I don't know if it's the final list or there's still exam coming up... And another information is that they are only accepting people that are under 30 years. That's what they told me

An emergency listvwilll be realesed but, only those in the health cardre due to the Corona virus outbreak...one of the top staffs just told me now ooo..because they need helping hand especially the medics....pls.ooo, he just told.me ooo....
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danielomisco(m): 3:43pm On Mar 27, 2020
Parisleo:

An emergency listvwilll be realesed but, only those in the health cardre due to the Corona virus outbreak...one of the top staffs just told me now ooo..because they need helping hand especially the medics....pls.ooo, he just told.me ooo....
how reliable is the source bro
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Parisleo: 4:18pm On Mar 27, 2020
Danielomisco:

Which one is reliabe again...I was told o
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Adexchelsea19(m): 5:47pm On Mar 27, 2020
Danielomisco:
my own source was asking for the details we uploaded last time and my height... I guess something is cooking

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danielomisco(m): 6:04pm On Mar 27, 2020
Adexchelsea19:
my own source was asking for the details we uploaded last time and my height... I guess something is cooking
omoh it cud be supping oh
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by dreyFoxx(m): 6:43pm On Mar 27, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Emily22:
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by dreyFoxx(m): 6:48pm On Mar 27, 2020
Adexchelsea19:

All i know is all forces be it military or paramilitary, are all active in their various offices and fields.... So on one hand, the recruitment process will still be ongoing underground pending when the issue of covid-19 will subside, then they would be ready to absorb any intake
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 27, 2020
dreyFoxx:

All i know is all forces be it military or paramilitary, are all active in their various offices and fields.... So on one hand, the recruitment process will still be ongoing underground pending when the issue of covid-19 will subside, then they would be ready to absorb any intake
No be lie
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Crazeworld(m): 7:07am On Mar 28, 2020
Contact me for your acknowledgement slip if you have your reference number
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Oshin56(m): 6:51pm On Mar 28, 2020
festolistic:
Well, there is nothing to debate on. What will be will be. Many people are at the pick of securing appointments with Federal and State governments before this issue of COVID-19. It is frustrating finding ourselves in this difficult period. This is year 2020. It will be a plus if Buhari regime is able to conclude all these recruitment not minding this difficult situation. Nigerians are in need of job. Job creation should be taken as priority. Nigerians suffer physical violence at the cost of our negligence.

Some people have been waiting for this moment to give excuses. But I will advise this present administration to look critically into this matter. We need to create solutions and not add to our problems. We shouldn't let biological weapon to distract or stop us from progressing as a nation. It is time for us to think critically and be prepared for future occurrences. Every sectors that will improve our economy in Nigeria must be revived or established.

FG should think of modalities to approach this economy crisis. We can think about tax amendment bills, FG can temporarily cut down the salaries of political office holder and cost of running political offices. We can think of establishing other productive sectors. We cannot just depend on oil. My major research is on oil and it has been predicted that there will be drastic fall in petroleum price. We must not rely on oil sector alone. The world is trying to reduce environmental risks that arise from the use of petroleum products. Our countries have not established Industries that will convert our crude oil into useful petrochemical product. Now that the world is shifting we have to create alternatives for ourselves.

To we job seekers I think the only solution is to keep praying for God to intervene in our current situation and find something doing no matter how small it is. We all know it is not easy especially when you are not from a rich background. God will bless the work of our hands. May God bless our country Nigeria and I hope we all learn from our present situation. There is light at the end of the tunnel and where the is life there is hope for everyone. Stay safe everyone.
bro I pray they can read and digest your message. But whether they like it or not God will help us this year and reward our hustling

3 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 28, 2020
Oshin56:
bro I pray they can read and digest your message. But whether they like it or not God will help us this year and reward our hustling
Amen blood
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 1:15am On Mar 31, 2020
festolistic:
The Nigerian Navy has suspended the ongoing recruitment till further notice. It was also announced that the recruitment portal has been deactivated. This one that NSCDC portal is bringing error page when ever I want to confirm if my details have been submitted, I hope they have not deactivated it because of COVID-19?
When is deadline for submission?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 1:17am On Mar 31, 2020
Adexchelsea19:
The recruitment is still on, infact they called me from Abuja today cuz they are compiling the list... This is a legit infor, so if anybody like make e believe
Bro can i still apply??
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by DukeJenrus: 4:01pm On Mar 31, 2020
Portal closed

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by lonikit: 9:19pm On Mar 31, 2020
DukeJenrus:
Portal closed
still opening ooo
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Samklef413: 10:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
Good evening , I was wondering if NSCDC recruitment would not the cancel due to lack of funds after covid19 damages��‍♂️
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Mejohn: 12:09pm On Apr 01, 2020
Samklef413:
Good evening , I was wondering if NSCDC recruitment would not the cancel due to lack of funds after covid19 damages��‍♂️

Thought of this too
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danielomisco(m): 1:49pm On Apr 01, 2020
Mejohn:

Thought of this too
i doubt o,cos funds has bin disbursed for the exercise n new intake.what delayed it was jst administrative lapse n corruption

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Gwizatasie: 4:41pm On Apr 02, 2020
Earn ₦ 500 and get a fast, affordable loan with Branch! Get the Branch app: https://branch.co/download/z7meob. Be sure to enter my promo code z7meob to get ₦ 500 in credit after repaying your first loan.
Jump on this guys as so many people are broke and don't know how to access credit facilities. Thanks
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by lonikit: 9:31am On Apr 03, 2020
please, you guys with source should update us on the latest oo.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danielomisco(m): 9:40am On Apr 03, 2020
lonikit:
please, you guys with source should update us on the latest oo.
sad truth,Personally i think this exercise might reach next year
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by mimick(m): 10:14am On Apr 03, 2020
That is your perception but not true reality..the exercise will continue immediately solution are found to this pandemic... Am confidently

Danielomisco:
sad truth,Personally i think this exercise might reach next year
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Parisleo: 2:10pm On Apr 05, 2020
mimick:
That is your perception but not true reality..the exercise will continue immediately solution are found to this pandemic... Am confidently

You are confi what...my dear, u will be fine o
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Yksoul(m): 2:24pm On Apr 05, 2020
WHO KNOWS WHEN THE PLAGUE WILL DISAPPEAR? MAY GOD SAVE US WEY CORONAVIRUS NO REACH NEXT YEAR O O
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by EvilPOTATO(m): 8:54am On Apr 06, 2020
Yksoul:
WHO KNOWS WHEN THE PLAGUE WILL DISAPPEAR? MAY GOD SAVE US WEY CORONAVIRUS NO REACH NEXT YEAR O O
not anytime soon
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Triple44: 10:17am On Apr 06, 2020
Latest update this morning, compilation of names seriously ongoing. But the fact remains that the FG embargo affected the recruitment, immediately FG release the embargo, the will call us. The cause of everything is the Coronavirus, and it affected our economy. We should pray this come to end.

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.