Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1183916 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by henryalo: 10:57pm On Jul 06, 2020
Terver90:
I just read a tread here on nairaland in the job section, a lawyer got a replacement job with nscdc and was asking if he will be required to put on uniform. His own was level 9 as a lawyer while others level 8. Nawao I hope they won't replace all vacancies
. hmmmmm... a two star officer kinda off tell me same thing last week . she say dem don convert the whole recruitment process to replacement but me I feel say wether she day scope me .
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by HarunaWest(m): 11:19pm On Jul 06, 2020
henryalo:
. hmmmmm... a two star officer kinda off tell me same thing last week . she say dem don convert the whole recruitment process to replacement but me I feel say wether she day scope me .
na scope
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by rittyben(f): 11:26pm On Jul 06, 2020
Emily22:

I am fine......

Ok........
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 07, 2020
henryalo:
Most of this officers no get level for there. They just dey work for there. This one wey she tell you no different from beer parlor okoto

5 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 07, 2020
Linus, family to Lain Mohammed you did not check the date of the threads to see that it's 2013, all of una go just sit down for your room they spread one kind information grin grin
Terver90:
I just read a tread here on nairaland in the job section, a lawyer got a replacement job with nscdc and was asking if he will be required to put on uniform. His own was level 9 as a lawyer while others level 8. Nawao I hope they won't replace all vacancies

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Sharpson25(m): 7:58am On Jul 07, 2020
Already was cancel all replacement in nigeria beacuse of ipps
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Terver90: 8:07am On Jul 07, 2020
damofaith:
Linus, family to Lain Mohammed you did not check the date of the threads to see that it's 2013, all of una go just sit down for your room they spread one kind information grin grin
Oga, I am not like that, you don't need to accuse me falsely and paint me with your dark imagination, I am an applicant as well and I don't lobby. I am morally disciplined please, I even provided my source of information. If you must disagree, you must not affiliate me with your dark imagination. What will I gain by providing false information? I was only worried. Work on having a better mindset please.

4 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 07, 2020
Who has dark imagination, instead of you to accept you mistake that you brought 2013 matter to 2020, you are here shouting morally discipline grin grin if indeed you are discipline as you claim you will check date of thread on nairaland before jumping on it but I know you type sad you swallow any information you come across wink wink
Terver90:

Oga, I am not like that, you don't need to accuse me falsely and paint me with your dark imagination, I am an applicant as well and I don't lobby. I am morally disciplined please, I even provided my source of information. If you must disagree, you must not affiliate me with your dark imagination. What will I gain by providing false information? I was only worried. Work on having a better mindset please.

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Samklef413: 9:01am On Jul 07, 2020
You guys should stop this please.
Let us hear update and if we can have hope this year or not.
Isn't time for all these nah.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Terver90: 9:34am On Jul 07, 2020
My fellow applicants, after further review of the information I posted here regarding the replacement in the nscdc, I realized that it was done sometime in 2012, I tender my unreserved apology for the consequences of my action. We have a great country to improve and this is a must achieve task, GOD bless the federal republic of Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danielomisco(m): 10:21am On Jul 07, 2020
Terver90:
My fellow applicants, after further review of the information I posted here regarding the replacement in the nscdc, I realized that it was done sometime in 2012, I tender my unreserved apology for the consequences of my action. We have a great country to improve and this is a must achieve tasks, GOD bless the federal republic of Nigeria.
hey your doing ok,no problems bro!
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ozen: 3:03pm On Jul 07, 2020
Terver90:
My fellow applicants, after further review of the information I posted here regarding the replacement in the nscdc, I realized that it was done sometime in 2012, I tender my unreserved apology for the consequences of my action. We have a great country to improve and this is a must achieve task, GOD bless the federal republic of Nigeria.
Yeah, but how do you make up for the high bp you have already caused some people. Someone might have probably called the person processing the job for him and started making frantic comments after reading your post. Do you know whether an applicant had slumped and died after reading your post?. Next time verify your post before you come here to shed blood. Just pray that nobody slumped and died after reading your post.

5 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by rittyben(f): 11:01am On Jul 08, 2020
Ozen:

Yeah, but how do you make up for the high bp you have already caused some people. Someone might have probably called the person processing the job for him and started making frantic comments after reading your post. Do you know whether an applicant had slumped and died after reading your post?. Next time verify your post before you come here to shed blood. Just pray that nobody slumped and died after reading your post.
Take a chill pill mbok.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danielomisco(m): 11:20am On Jul 08, 2020
Guys sup with this nonsense again of DSS recruiting?see Immigration not done,see civil Defense,Inec and many more...nawao!
Any update abeg? It's mid week again .
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Samklef413: 1:36pm On Jul 08, 2020
I saw it from a group
Guys try to confirm it please

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Sleekyzee99: 5:25pm On Jul 08, 2020
Samklef413:
I saw it from a group
wow... Thanks we hope this is real though
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Samklef413: 6:07pm On Jul 08, 2020
Sleekyzee99:
wow... Thanks we hope this is real though
Please confirm it also angry
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Vicswil(m): 6:35pm On Jul 08, 2020
Samklef413:
I saw it from a group

The Recruitment portal is .org.ng, not .com.ng
Kindly take note.

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by HarunaWest(m): 7:03pm On Jul 08, 2020
Samklef413:
I saw it from a group
That isn't Immigration site.... Its so fake

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by PSVITA(m): 9:12pm On Jul 08, 2020
UPDATE ON NIS RECRUITMENT.

Following the directives of the Civil Defence, Fire, immigration and Prisons Service Board (CDFIPB), the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) wishes to notify the general public that shortlisted candidates will receive information and further instruction through their given email address from Saturday, July-11-2020, NIS warns not to contact any person for inducement or give gratitude for securing position in to the service as the collation is based on merit. Congratulations! Copy

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by HarunaWest(m): 9:45pm On Jul 08, 2020
PSVITA:
UPDATE ON NIS RECRUITMENT.

Following the directives of the Civil Defence, Fire, immigration and Prisons Service Board (CDFIPB), the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) wishes to notify the general public that shortlisted candidates will receive information and further instruction through their given email address from Saturday, July-11-2020, NIS warns not to contact any person for inducement or give gratitude for securing position in to the service as the collation is based on merit. Congratulations! Copy
Scam
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Sharpson25(m): 2:48pm On Jul 10, 2020
Any news about nscdc
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danielomisco(m): 3:36pm On Jul 10, 2020
Sharpson25:
Any news about nscdc
usual silence
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by shollytak(m): 4:44pm On Jul 10, 2020
Danielomisco:
usual silence

grin grin grin
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by rittyben(f): 4:46pm On Jul 10, 2020
Danielomisco:
usual silence
Non so far. Na Npower dey reign now.

Seriously this wait is not funny.
I hope this will not turn out to be a replica of Samuel Beckett's "Waiting for Godot".

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danielomisco(m): 7:37pm On Jul 10, 2020
rittyben:

Non so far. Na Npower dey reign now.

Seriously this wait is not funny.
I hope this will not turn out to be a replica of Samuel Beckett's "Waiting for Godot".
lol amen o,for now its DSS n I heard its gonna be quick as in the whole process.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Kebaba(m): 7:15am On Jul 13, 2020
These recruitments opening up shows there is hope for the suspended recruitments.

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 13, 2020
I am not seeing any reason why this recruitment should be on hold anymore. Others have started their process, police, dss, airforce.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 13, 2020
Seriously I am tired, this process will be a year in August and nothing is coming, even the fire service recruitment under the same cdfipb took a year and seems this one will not be like that
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by damibjs: 11:28am On Jul 13, 2020
damofaith:
Seriously I am tired, this process will be a year in August and nothing is coming, even the fire service recruitment under the same cdfipb took a year and seems this one will not be like that

Soonest everytin will be fine.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danielomisco(m): 11:38am On Jul 13, 2020
If theres any news share to keep the hope alive, even if its unverified u cn indicate. We r together
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Noblejay7: 12:39pm On Jul 13, 2020
Please, was the recruitment cancelled completely or suspended due to covid-19 ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.