Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1184571 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ibks100(m): 11:13pm On Jul 17, 2020
Adexchelsea19:
I was told by ending of this month. You are right

Only NSCDC or including NIS?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 2:46am On Jul 18, 2020
NIS ké shocked custom is still there, ndlea too I am sure NIS will be December time with the way fg recruitment they go
Ibks100:

Only NSCDC or including NIS?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Sharpson25(m): 7:18am On Jul 18, 2020
Nscdc doing recruit 2019/2020 everything will be fine end on this 2020
nis doing recruit 2020/2021 everything will fine on 2021 bcs both nis and nscdc under interio is tot doing 2 recruitmen with one bcs fund hoda

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ozen: 1:56pm On Jul 18, 2020
Sharpson25:
Nscdc doing recruit 2019/2020 everything will be fine end on this 2020
nis doing recruit 2020/2021 everything will fine on 2021 bcs both nis and nscdc under interio is tot doing 2 recruitmen with one bcs fund hoda
Oga wetin you dey talk sef?

8 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danielomisco(m): 3:45pm On Jul 18, 2020
Them jst dey pack pack ppl

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Kebaba(m): 8:23am On Jul 19, 2020
The CG in appreciation of gifts from the personnel revealed that President Muhammadu Buhari, through the Minister of Interior, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola has extended his tenure after successful five years tenure in office.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Noblejay7: 11:56am On Jul 19, 2020
Joseph Inokotong, Abuja

President Muhammadu Buhari has renewed the tenure of the Commandant General (CG) of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC), Abdullahi Gana Mohammadu for another five years.

The CG broke the news while receiving a surprise fifth-year anniversary packages, gifts, cards and many goodwill messages from personnel at the Corps National Headquarters, Abuja, yesterday.

Gana urged the Corps personnel to be patient, tolerant and allow integrity to be their watchword while discharging their duties.

In a statement, the CDPRO, DCC Okeh Emmanuel said “the CG in appreciation of the gesture from the personnel revealed that Mr. President Muhammadu Buhari, through the Minister of Interior, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola has extended his tenure after successful five years tenure in office.

“He prayed that God will use the extension to bless and move the Corps forward, while further encouraging the personnel to continue praying for the Corps within this period of tenure elongation and all hands must be on deck to move the organisation to the next level”.

Gana maintained that he is proud of the Civil Defence uniform and vowed to do his best in raising the morale of personnel and the general fortunes of the Corps without leaving any bad legacy behind.

He said that the system can be cleansed of all unpleasant cynosures and indiscipline under any guise if all the staff rally round each other to actualize the vision of building a formidable organisation with highly trained and disciplined personnel with exceptional capabilities to navigate the security terrain and achieve results where others are failing.

The Corps helmsman reiterated that there are many reasons to thank God for the achievement made so far and assured that the coming days will be better than the previous because he is carefully putting structures that will stand the test of time and secure the future.

He assures the personnel of better welfare packages and condition of service as he is coming up with policy documents on personnel welfare and the Agro rangers programme where over 5000 well-trained personnel have been deployed to provide physical security for the agricultural sector.

He cautioned the personnel not to allow any in-fighting to destroy the organisation as any crack on the wall is capable of rocking the boat and truncating the collective interest of the organisation.

He assured that the corps under his watch will ensure effective execution of its mandate, most especially the new baby which is the Agro rangers.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danielomisco(m): 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2020
Noblejay7:
Joseph Inokotong, Abuja

President Muhammadu Buhari has renewed the tenure of the Commandant General (CG) of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC), Abdullahi Gana Mohammadu for another five years.

The CG broke the news while receiving a surprise fifth-year anniversary packages, gifts, cards and many goodwill messages from personnel at the Corps National Headquarters, Abuja, yesterday.

Gana urged the Corps personnel to be patient, tolerant and allow integrity to be their watchword while discharging their duties.

In a statement, the CDPRO, DCC Okeh Emmanuel said “the CG in appreciation of the gesture from the personnel revealed that Mr. President Muhammadu Buhari, through the Minister of Interior, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola has extended his tenure after successful five years tenure in office.

“He prayed that God will use the extension to bless and move the Corps forward, while further encouraging the personnel to continue praying for the Corps within this period of tenure elongation and all hands must be on deck to move the organisation to the next level”.

Gana maintained that he is proud of the Civil Defence uniform and vowed to do his best in raising the morale of personnel and the general fortunes of the Corps without leaving any bad legacy behind.

He said that the system can be cleansed of all unpleasant cynosures and indiscipline under any guise if all the staff rally round each other to actualize the vision of building a formidable organisation with highly trained and disciplined personnel with exceptional capabilities to navigate the security terrain and achieve results where others are failing.

The Corps helmsman reiterated that there are many reasons to thank God for the achievement made so far and assured that the coming days will be better than the previous because he is carefully putting structures that will stand the test of time and secure the future.

He assures the personnel of better welfare packages and condition of service as he is coming up with policy documents on personnel welfare and the Agro rangers programme where over 5000 well-trained personnel have been deployed to provide physical security for the agricultural sector.

He cautioned the personnel not to allow any in-fighting to destroy the organisation as any crack on the wall is capable of rocking the boat and truncating the collective interest of the organisation.

He assured that the corps under his watch will ensure effective execution of its mandate, most especially the new baby which is the Agro rangers.
haaa he no talk recruitment o
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by CalebLebsco56(m): 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2020
They shld do sharp oh...i was told that oga pata pata was added another more year...so we shld still exercise patient
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 19, 2020
Any idea if NSCDC is doing any replacement now
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ekeyz(m): 6:43pm On Jul 19, 2020
Yeah.. His tenure was extended for 6 months to enable him complete the recruitment process and ongoing projects. So anticipate good news soon in this regards.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by HarunaWest(m): 7:06pm On Jul 19, 2020
[quote author=Ekeyz post=91882420]Yeah.. His tenure was extended for 6 months to enable him complete the recruitment process and ongoing projects. So anticipate good news soon in this regards. [/quote) cool
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by mimick(m): 10:11pm On Jul 19, 2020
Tenure Extended For Five years or Six months.. What I heard was five years not six months? ooo.. We dnt know which one to believe now.

Ekeyz:
Yeah.. His tenure was extended for 6 months to enable him complete the recruitment process and ongoing projects. So anticipate good news soon in this regards.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by BlizzydoDo(f): 10:12pm On Jul 19, 2020
Someone I know that knows someone just got her appointment letter for fire service, though replacement.

Things are happening jare.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 19, 2020
mimick:
Tenure Extended For Five years or Six months.. What I heard was five years not six months? ooo.. We dnt know which one to believe now.

It's 6 months
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ekeyz(m): 10:41pm On Jul 19, 2020
6 months.. You can find out on their site or news page
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Fourfor4: 4:36am On Jul 20, 2020
Nscdc: August to another August, august is sure to be the due month.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by nobsalis: 7:21am On Jul 20, 2020
Let's keep our fingers crossed
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ozen: 9:01am On Jul 20, 2020
nobsalis:
Let's keep our fingers crossed
Oga I don too cross finger so tee finger don dey pain me. Which one be every time "let's keep our fingers crossed". These Nigerian elites dey for top government positions dey chop money with their family and friends, and we go dey here dey cross fingers while they keep stagnating our future.
No be only fingers we go cross, very soon we go begin dey cross nyansh for this country.

4 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by dreyFoxx(m): 9:43am On Jul 20, 2020
Ozen:

Oga I don too cross finger so tee finger don dey pain me. Which one be every time "let's keep our fingers crossed". These Nigerian elites dey for top government positions dey chop money with their family and friends, and we go dey here dey cross fingers while they keep stagnating our future.
No be only fingers we go cross, very soon we go begin dey cross nyansh for this country.

Na we vote them in....na we dey suffer am

#NaijaYouthsWakeUp
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danielomisco(m): 9:46am On Jul 20, 2020
dreyFoxx:

Na we vote them in....na we dey suffer am

#NaijaYouthsWakeUp
i tell u,its getting very irritating.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ozen: 10:37am On Jul 20, 2020
I just heard from a source now that everything will be concluded by JANUARY

The matter don tire me, ABEG WHO CAN ASSIST ME WITH INFORMATION AND GUIDE ON HOW TO START CAT FISH FARMING

I want to go into catfish farming. I no dey look for any annoying job again. I don tire

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 20, 2020
Na everybody dey quote source this days grin grin grin well make I no talk
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Lovren(m): 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2020
Hello! Our farm runs both physical and virtual training programs in everything you need to know about cat fish business and our charges very affordable!
Check us out @AlHilalFarms on all major social media platforms or call 0708910684nine, WhatsApp 0803685242three. You can also send an email to us at Alhilalfarms@gmail.com.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Cheers!!
Ozen:
I just heard from a source now that everything will be concluded by JANUARY

The matter don tire me, ABEG WHO CAN ASSIST ME WITH INFORMATION AND GUIDE ON HOW TO START CAT FISH FARMING

I want to go into catfish farming. I no dey look for any annoying job again. I don tire
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Samklef413: 1:18pm On Jul 20, 2020
damofaith:
Na everybody dey quote source this days grin grin grin well make I no talk

cheesy grin grin I get source also let forget about this and move on only God can give person right connection oo.
Some people are already know that 80% sure for them will see APL

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 20, 2020
Imagine make person source dey tell am na January grin grin grin for a process that they have shared the training kits to all necessary quarters, make we dey lie small small with our source náà grin grin
Samklef413:

cheesy grin grin I get source also let forget about this and move on only God can give person right connection oo.
Some people are already know that 80% sure for them will see APL
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Parisleo: 2:01pm On Jul 20, 2020
damofaith:
Imagine make person source dey tell am na January grin grin grin for a process that they have shared the training kits to all necessary quarters, make we dey lie small small with our source náà grin grin

The truth be say..only few top officers for Abuja, know much about the recruitment process... others are just speculating

Souce can even be the gate man to state commands....all na sources o

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danielomisco(m): 2:42pm On Jul 20, 2020
damofaith:
u get this info why u no share am since na till hin tlk sey he hear from some1 then u dey attack am wit ur hidden stuff?abeg calm down.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 20, 2020
That's why I am different from you, I didn't quote anyone nor did I mention anyone I am just saying my own as he is saying is own with his connect grin grin
Danielomisco:
u get this info why u no share am since na till hin tlk sey he hear from some1 then u dey attack am wit ur hidden stuff?abeg calm down.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 20, 2020
Danielomisco:
I tire oo.....una go get info and una no go gree share am. Na only to counter una sabi.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danielomisco(m): 2:56pm On Jul 20, 2020
Kaeboy:
I tire oo.....una go get info and una no go gree share am. Na only to counter una sabi.
shun am abeg.Share any info u gt abeg it goes a long way to everyone here.tnx
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by nuradeen011(m): 2:57pm On Jul 20, 2020
if they fail to call people by Next month then our sources are useless

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.