Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1184574 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Sharpson25(m): 2:27pm On Jul 13, 2020
Very soon nscdc shortlist out from good sources
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by SirWhiteFish: 3:17pm On Jul 13, 2020
Sharpson25:
I hope it will be fair and just. The thing don too tey
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 13, 2020
Please the soon, is it weeks or months sad
Sharpson25:
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 13, 2020
Soon wey no get date. Indefinite soon grin

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by CalebLebsco56(m): 4:16pm On Jul 13, 2020
Like seriously guys..we really anticipating this Civil Defense bcoz i dont think or they have done online since they came inception..
Before the lockdown, i was still sleeping very early in the morning My uncle who is an officer with the Civil defense..told me i should go to the cafe and go upload my documents, i later told him i heard the news and i have updated it already with my Phone..So he responded back that any1 that has done the update has been shorlisted because they need more people in the defense..that the only thing remaining is either screening or test..but Uncle and Baba CORONA spoilt everything...
Anytime i call he said it has been suspended!!! But jst recently i saw this police recruitment and i learnt they will even go for training by September following Convid19 guidelines even with its screening and i wonder the case of NSCDC....
So what i am saying in a Nutshell is that any1 thats has Legit and Confirm info shld adhere to tell us and inform us to keep our hope high, not all these fallacious statement and lies i am reading here because of your frustration....i dont blame any1 sha i know its the frustration as aGraduate without getting a decent and good paid job....Even me dey suffer Em here...its not easy, more responsibilities,no good paid job, temporal ones is just taking too much advantage of us........!!!!

9 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danielomisco(m): 8:35pm On Jul 13, 2020
Sharpson25:
how soon bro?cos everyone said soon almst 1year ago
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by damibjs: 3:12pm On Jul 14, 2020
The List is ready, waiting for Minister to approve invitation of successful candidates and invite them for training. Board meeting will hold this week and Next week for conclusion.

Update�

I said it last time....meeting upon meeting going on abt the recruitment.... Soonest we'll meet in camp

7 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by rittyben(f): 4:33pm On Jul 14, 2020
damibjs:
The List is ready, waiting for Minister to approve invitation of successful candidates and invite them for training. Board meeting will hold this week and Next week for conclusion.

Update�

I said it last time....meeting upon meeting going on abt the recruitment.... Soonest we'll meet in camp

Hope is the only thing stronger than fear
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danielomisco(m): 5:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
damibjs:

Update�

thanks bro,no screening again or test?

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by HarunaWest(m): 5:43pm On Jul 14, 2020
damibjs:

Update�

So what about the screening of candidates?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ibrahim94(m): 6:19pm On Jul 14, 2020
damibjs:

Update�

Please are you saying there won't be test again?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by damoceile: 6:19pm On Jul 14, 2020
I have lost interest in this recruitment exercise that I didn't do the update of a thing
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Vicswil(m): 6:34pm On Jul 14, 2020
HarunaWest:

So what about the screening of candidates?

I don't know for sure.. But i feel the Update is the Screening process. And those Candidates that their Credentials can't be verified will be automatically screened out.

Just thinking.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by HarunaWest(m): 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2020
Vicswil:

I don't know for sure.. But i feel the Update is the Screening process. And those Candidates that their Credentials can't be verified will be automatically screened out.

Just thinking.
Am not sure it's about the update cos people when do that update choke gan ooo unless they wana recruit the whole Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by love4mee: 6:58pm On Jul 14, 2020
very interesting.... Call for training without test...
Hope is one thing that keeps a man going even when safe landing is not assured. eshe!

Update�

I said it last time....meeting upon meeting going on abt the recruitment.... Soonest we'll meet in camp[/quote]
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 14, 2020
There must be physical screening of candidates and certificates no matter what.
Alot will still be screen out of screening, due to height, flat foot, certificate ish etc.
But we pray they do there things soon and fast.

3 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Vicswil(m): 8:07pm On Jul 14, 2020
HarunaWest:

Am not sure it's about the update cos people when do that update choke gan ooo unless they wana recruit the whole Nigeria.

Lols.. No wahala sha.
Let's just stay positive, and hope for the best.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by damibjs: 10:15pm On Jul 14, 2020
Mimick viewing this thread with caution....plz update us nah

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Japhtee(m): 12:33pm On Jul 15, 2020
HarunaWest:

Update or no update is not a determinant of who gets this job. I was with a friend when her mother called. According to her mum the member representing them in house of rep told her that the daughter (that's my friend) got the job among other of her siblings. The message from the honourable is congratulations madam, your daughter job at NSCDC has been secured. Note; this my friend mother is a top politician in Imo state. One surprising thing is that I did my own update and we tried everything to update for her but it didn't work.

4 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Babs82: 1:54pm On Jul 15, 2020
Japhtee:

Update or no update is not a determinant of who gets this job. I was with a friend when her mother called. According to her mum the member representing them in house of rep told her that the daughter (that's my friend) got the job among other of her siblings. The message from the honourable is congratulations madam, your daughter job at NSCDC has been secured. Note; this my friend mother is a top politician in Imo state. One surprising thing is that I did my own update and we tried everything to update for her but it didn't work.

At the end of the day, God no go shame us.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by nathan77(m): 2:28pm On Jul 15, 2020
Japhtee:

My own be say when is the list coming out?
This your quote is just like u refresh the wound of son of nobody like us, but we have God

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 15, 2020
My point ooo, when will the list be out as I am tired of hearing soon since last year
nathan77:

This your quote is just like u refresh the wound of son of nobody like us, but we have God
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by nathan77(m): 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2020
Please house, any body with vital information about Immigration and Civil defence 2019/2020 recruitment? I'm getting tired. May God help us, I thinks our Nation as Nigeria is not standardised this because they suspended some recruitment exercise do to Corona Outbreak, but now they never finish those one first, police and air force is out with age discrimination, but why why why now?

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by happy662(m): 3:38pm On Jul 15, 2020
nathan77:
Please house, any body with vital information about Immigration and Civil defence 2019/2020 recruitment? I'm getting tired. May God help us, I thinks our Nation as Nigeria is not standardised this because they suspended some recruitment exercise do to Corona Outbreak, but now they never finish those one first, police and air force is out with age discrimination, but why why why now?
NIS 2017 applicants waited for 3months after registration

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 15, 2020
God!! Imagine three months and ours will be a year next month
happy662:
NIS 2017 applicants waited for 3months after registration
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Japhtee(m): 5:37pm On Jul 15, 2020
nathan77:

My dear i am also like you. I didn't know if I should be happy for her or worry about my own. She only promised to help me talk to her mum which I know is a formality since she still has siblings looking for federal jobs.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Sharpson25(m): 8:55am On Jul 16, 2020
Nobody know actual time
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Noblejay7: 10:51am On Jul 16, 2020
I think part of the reason for the delay is that federal government is yet to release funds to MDAs. Thank God the president has signed the amended budget.

Hopefully, MDAs will receive 50 percent of the budgeted funds by month end. All things being equal, if the funds are released, NSCDC should release and call successful candidates latest august.

In summary, apart from the delay caused by Covid-19 , funding was also a challenge bearing in mind that this is a major recruitment .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danielomisco(m): 11:14am On Jul 16, 2020
Noblejay7:
I think part of the reason for the delay is that federal government is yet to release funds to MDAs. Thank God the president has signed the amended budget.

Hopefully, MDAs will receive 50 percent of the budgeted funds by month end. All things being equal, if the funds are released, NSCDC should release and call successful candidates latest august. Yea you have a very big point..I see mid August as a possible date.

In summary, apart from the delay caused by Covid-19 , funding was also a challenge bearing in mind that this is a major recruitment .
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Sharpson25(m): 12:31pm On Jul 16, 2020
Everything will be ok between july and august from good sources just pray vonly

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Adexchelsea19(m): 12:27am On Jul 17, 2020
Sharpson25:
Everything will be ok between july and august from good sources just pray vonly
I was told by ending of this month. You are right

3 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by oteikwu16(m): 12:14pm On Jul 17, 2020
Adexchelsea19:
I was told by ending of this month. You are right

May God see us through and count us among the lucky ones... Our efforts will never be in vein by the grace of God. Let ur will be done.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.