Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1183902 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Emily22(m): 10:12am On Nov 11, 2020
Lol....awon time traveller
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by mimick(m): 12:47pm On Nov 11, 2020
Let's everyone to get prepare from now till 16th of this month smtin strange will happen, awaiting NSCDC replacement and recruitment will be calling for the documentation. If you lyke believe me or not that is your problem....

I will advice to contact your source before is too late, neva mind those who are giving you false information about new CG coming to conduct this current recruitment is a baseless, n unfounded statement all the recruitment process will be completed before ending of this year... Tnxs.

4 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by damibjs: 12:57pm On Nov 11, 2020
mimick:
Let's everyone to get prepare from now till 16th of this month smtin strange will happen, awaiting NSCDC replacement and recruitment will be calling for the documentation. If you lyke believe me or not that is your problem....

I will advice to contact your source before is too late, neva mind those who are giving you false information about new CG coming to conduct this current recruitment is a baseless, n unfounded statement all the recruitment process will be completed before ending of this year... Tnxs.

We go remind u

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Uspic(m): 1:04pm On Nov 11, 2020
Ahswear. 16th is just Monday oh. grin
damibjs:

We go remind u
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danielomisco(m): 1:09pm On Nov 11, 2020
Uspic:
Ahswear. 16th is just Monday oh. grin
leave am,We go change am for am Monday!
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by mzharyorlah: 1:11pm On Nov 11, 2020
Wahala for who dey trust ds mimick o

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by oteikwu16(m): 2:11pm On Nov 11, 2020
mimick:

bro if nothing happens on that 16th, na epic dragging them go give u for Naira land on that day o.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by nuradeen011(m): 2:28pm On Nov 11, 2020
mimick:

really??
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by rittyben(f): 4:48pm On Nov 11, 2020
mimick:

Ok. Monday then

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by opj21(m): 6:32pm On Nov 11, 2020
i de count down to monday 16th to remember
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Niceguyyy: 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2020
mimick:

God bless you for this information, it sound reliable and seems you got this from a very reliable source, all this new CG this and that matter tire me sf..

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Zeus1905(m): 6:45pm On Nov 11, 2020
cheesy
mimick:

Bear parlour info... grin
mimick:

Bear parlour info...
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by DollarBuddy: 5:30am On Nov 12, 2020
oteikwu16:

bro if nothing happens on that 16th, na epic dragging them go give u for Naira land on that day o.

Lol... I go personally harvest his blokos to feed my German Dogs!
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by frankcoboy(m): 5:59am On Nov 12, 2020
mimick:

mimick are you sure.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nasirubusman117: 6:04am On Nov 12, 2020
frankcoboy:
mimick are you sure.
The guy dey copy and paste from one of my WhatsApp group and all the information he's posting here his not the orignator.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by mimick(m): 7:08am On Nov 12, 2020
Who copied information from where? My brother don't say what you don't know, did you know how many calls I received in regard of this info I posted here yesterday, some even told me they saw my comment in several group chat,.

My brother, if you don't av anything to say you beta keep mute. I shared info here base on what I got in interior board on Tuesday ...i repeat if you lyke believe, if you dont like, that is your personal problem... Any info i shared here is for you to confirm not to condemn . Good day.

Nasirubusman117:

The guy dey copy and paste from one of my WhatsApp group and all the information he's posting here his not the orignator.

5 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Niceguyyy: 7:35am On Nov 12, 2020
mimick:

Who copied information from where? My brother don't say what you don't know, did you know how many calls I received in regard of this info I posted here yesterday, some even told me they saw my comment in several group chat,.

My brother, if you don't av anything to say you beta keep mute. I shared info here base on what I got in interior board on Tuesday ...i repeat if you lyke believe, if you dont like, that is your personal problem... Any info i shared here is for you to confirm not to condemn . Good day.

Thank you very much for the info, I wonder what's the headache of this guyman talking about copying from his whatsapp group chat, he accuse people of copying but he have been here all this while and never bothered to share with us any info, I also heard something similar that's why I so much believe u.
Pls add on whatsapp let's rub mind: 07058435557

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by yetunsbay(m): 7:42am On Nov 12, 2020
[quote author=Lotusflowerbomb post=95908054][/quote]

waho I thought NDLEA invited most then
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Lotusflowerbomb: 8:21am On Nov 12, 2020
yetunsbay:

waho I thought NDLEA invited most then
Most, not all..
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by IceTrice01: 8:25am On Nov 12, 2020
oteikwu16:

Leave am na, na 4 days time, e go shock am when hoodlums go stop bike for front of e house say them wan carry palliatives

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by IceTrice01: 8:28am On Nov 12, 2020
Nasirubusman117:

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by IceTrice01: 8:29am On Nov 12, 2020
Nasirubusman117:

add me to the WhatsApp group na boss
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by DollarBuddy: 11:19am On Nov 12, 2020
Nasirubusman117:

Be calming Down small small bro. Stop sounding like a Primary school class captain. After all, them nogo pay anybody kobo for being the originator of news.

5 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by rittyben(f): 11:42am On Nov 12, 2020
Niceguyyy:

Thank you very much for the info, I wonder what's the headache of this guyman talking about copying from his whatsapp group chat, he accuse people of copying but he have been here all this while and never bothered to share with us any info, I also heard something similar that's why I so much believe u.
Pls add on whatsapp let's rub mind: 07058435557

Hahahahahhahahahaha
Emily22 pls what is that name again?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nasirubusman117: 12:32pm On Nov 12, 2020
frankcoboy:
mimick are you sure.
The information given might be absolute be true no doubt except unforeseen circumstances... Cus similar information like this was delebrated in my group before i see urs & the reason why i doubt u been The originator of this particular one is there was one of my information u share in this group last week...u can drop ur number if u want us to chat on WhatsApp
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by abudc(m): 2:53pm On Nov 12, 2020
God help us all
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by mimick(m): 2:57pm On Nov 12, 2020
Me shared your information here, my brother you are a joker, I put it to you to bring the information out here n I can't recalled when I shared any information in regards NSCDC replacement or recruitment here last..

I don't think it really polite for me to drop my personal contact in social media.

Nasirubusman117:

The information given might be absolute be true no doubt except unforeseen circumstances... Cus similar information like this was delebrated in my group before i see urs & the reason why i doubt u been The originator of this particular one is there was one of my information u share in this group last week...u can drop ur number if u want us to chat on WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by mimick(m): 3:00pm On Nov 12, 2020
mimick:

Me shared your information here, my brother you are a joker, I put it to you to bring the information out here n I can't recalled when I shared any information in regard NSCDC recruitment or replacement here last..

I don't think it really polite for me to drop my personal contact in social media.

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Parisleo: 3:59pm On Nov 12, 2020
I think it's necessary we don't do drugs while typing...even if u are high, just ensure that it wears out before u handle ur phone...
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Parisleo: 4:02pm On Nov 12, 2020
[quote author=mimick post=95963185][/quote]

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by samwillyco1(m): 5:47pm On Nov 12, 2020
mimick:

How sure are you sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.