Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1185131 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Adejal: 8:28pm On Dec 02, 2020
I would enjoin those that haven't seen their names to continue checking the website. I've been checking the portal since yesterday my name was not there just now I tried to re-login and to my surprise I found my name, though I still don't think I'll be present for the test as I have prof. exams that day.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by MusaMalami: 8:29pm On Dec 02, 2020
samwillyco1:

Ok no wahala, thanks let me pray that something good may come my way, this is Nigeria anything can happen

I wish you all the best bro!
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by NanoSec: 9:27pm On Dec 02, 2020
Congratulations to the successful candidates

Get NSCDC Past questions and answers by sending a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Niceguyyy: 6:04am On Dec 03, 2020
Noblejay7:
Only very few people will get this job base on merit.

Federal government jobs are usually shared among politicians or sold. It is indeed sad but that is the reality.

For those that didn't make it, take heart and move on. Better days are ahead

This man, you know federal government recruitment like the back of your palm.. How can we connect make we relate?

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by offiong123: 6:21am On Dec 03, 2020
Congratulations to all those that have been shortlisted.

Kindly get NSCDC Past questions and answers by sending a mail to micahoffiong5@gmail.com
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Appswheel(m): 7:14am On Dec 03, 2020
Q and A App Tips for Preparing for NSCDC and NIS Recruitment Test

Available information indicates that the NSCDC and NIS tests will be conducted by JAMB.

Experience shows that the recruitment exam
will test your knowledge of Mathematics, English and Current affairs.

The Maths section will test your knowledge of these topics:

-Ratios
-Percentage
-Time
-Simple Interest/Compound Interest
-Profit and Loss
-Arithmetric and Geometric Ratio
-Fraction

How to study with Q and A App

Maths

-Watch the Free WAEC/JAMB Maths Videos available at the Video section of Q and A App (SS 3 section, as it applies to earlier mentioned topics).

-Study with the NIS and NSCDC Job test study Pack available at the job test section (Government category) of Q and A App.

-Browse online resources on how to solve the highlighted Maths topics

Install Q and A App on Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

English
Review the most recent JAMB exam Past questions. They are available for FREE at the O'level section of Q and A App

-Study with the NIS and NSCDC Job test, study Pack available at the job test section (Government category) of Q and A App.

Current Affairs
-Visit the official website of the concerned agencies. Read the history, about, news sections.

-Study the FREE Current Affairs materials available on Q and A App

-Make random search of the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) or NSCDC on Google search engine to read recent news about them.

Install Q and A App on Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ibks100(m): 7:47am On Dec 03, 2020
Adejal:
I would enjoin those that haven't seen their names to continue checking the website. I've been checking the portal since yesterday my name was not there just now I tried to re-login and to my surprise I found my name, though I still don't think I'll be present for the test as I have prof. exams that day.

ICAN?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 03, 2020
For those who registered for the NSCDC recruitment but lost their acknowledgement slip, I can get it for you if you have your reference ID.

CLICK HERE to message me on whatsapp so I can edit the printout slip for you.

PS: This is not a free service. DON'T message me if you do not have your reference ID.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ibrahim94(m): 7:58am On Dec 03, 2020
Adejal:

I too will be writing my final stage of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria between Monday till Wednesday. But, I have made up my mind that I will go for NSCDC test because I can still rewrite the paper of that day for another diet.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by axeman2(m): 8:01am On Dec 03, 2020
yesterday I check my name it was not there i used operamini browers I just checked my name again on their website this morning it was successful but I will advise you all to use Google chrome to process it have a nice day
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Happyset: 8:11am On Dec 03, 2020
For Past questions to practice

CBT: NIS, NSCDC Test Recruitment Schedule Released (Download Past Questions) - YGist!
https://www.ygist.com.ng/2020/11/cbt-nis-nscdc-test-recruitment-schedule-released/

Download & Practice (NIS) Past Questions, 2020 Nigerian Immigrations Recruitment Shortlist Candidates - YGist!
https://www.ygist.com.ng/2020/12/practice-nis-past-questions-nigerian-immigrations-recruitment/
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Adejal: 8:15am On Dec 03, 2020
Yeah
Ibks100:

ICAN?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ibks100(m): 8:28am On Dec 03, 2020
Adejal:
Yeah

Wishing you all the best

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ibks100(m): 8:29am On Dec 03, 2020
Ibrahim94:

I too will be writing my final stage of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria between Monday till Wednesday. But, I have made up my mind that I will go for NSCDC test because I can still rewrite the paper of that day for another diet.

Bro, I know I didn't register for you o, buh it would be nice for you to reconsider. Just think it through cos all the federal stuff no sure

4 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by lonikit: 9:03am On Dec 03, 2020
has any of the shortlisted people received mail/text as regard the time and venue of exam
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Epistasis(m): 9:15am On Dec 03, 2020
Would the test be held in the state of residence or origin?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ibrahim94(m): 9:17am On Dec 03, 2020
Ibks100:

Bro, I know I didn't register for you o, buh it would be nice for you to reconsider. Just think it through cos all the federal stuff no sure

Thanks brother!
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by yusufdayo1: 9:26am On Dec 03, 2020
I think you can only get one invite if you apply for both NIS and NSCDC. The chances are slim if you apply for only one. My observation though undecided
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Emily22(m): 9:47am On Dec 03, 2020
yusufdayo1:
I think you can only get one invite if you apply for both NIS and NSCDC. The chances are slim if you apply for only one. My observation though undecided

People got both....and some didn't..

It's pure luck

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by nuradeen011(m): 10:27am On Dec 03, 2020
yusufdayo1:
and we that lose the both nko?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by nobsalis: 11:03am On Dec 03, 2020
After the shortlist confirmation what next?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by HotPoundedYam(m): 11:20am On Dec 03, 2020
nobsalis:
After the shortlist confirmation what next?
cbt
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Rosebell(f): 11:38am On Dec 03, 2020
Those that use HND to apply have you been able to check? And it was successful?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Swit18(f): 11:52am On Dec 03, 2020
Congratulations to those that were successful, I can't still believe that after uploading all my correct credentials I still was not picked it's really heart breaking anyways I will advise my fellow applicants to keep up the faith and keep pushing last last this life is turn by turn.

5 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by lonikit: 12:29pm On Dec 03, 2020
has anyone received text regarding the venue and time of the CBT??
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by PrinceFola(m): 12:33pm On Dec 03, 2020
lonikit:
has anyone received text regarding the venue and time of the CBT??
No one yet.. Let's chill.... We are still within the said time frame of 48hours.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ladysafe(f): 2:25pm On Dec 03, 2020
Swit18:
Congratulations to those that were successful, I can't still believe that after uploading all my correct credentials I still was not picked it's really heart breaking anyways I will advise my fellow applicants to keep up the faith and keep pushing last last this life is turn by turn.
Did you check with Chrome or Opera?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nksystem: 4:32pm On Dec 03, 2020
Has any one receive the venue and time for the test
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Swit18(f): 6:51pm On Dec 03, 2020
Ladysafe:
Did you check with Chrome or Opera?
All of the above my dear, including PHX and Mozilla browsers Lol �����
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by NanoSec: 6:52pm On Dec 03, 2020
Get recently conducted NSCDC Past questions and answers by sending a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by simplebb: 7:03pm On Dec 03, 2020
Boswell89:
Pls house how can I get my immigration Reference ID number? I can't find the printout even the referee form. Pls help ��

Please can anyone assist with this. A friend is also in this dilemma. How can one retrieve the application ID? Please any one informed about the know how should help?

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.