Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1185247 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Zainabade213(f): 9:15pm On Dec 03, 2020
Pls o...has anyone got venue and time?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by nathan77(m): 9:26pm On Dec 03, 2020
Those that use HND to apply have you been able to check? And it was successful? Because I applied with HND even with my "Distinction " and uploaded all the important documents, but still yet I wasn't successful. Why now both Immigration and Guguru defense. I've lost hope in Nigeria
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by officialchikzy0(m): 10:21pm On Dec 03, 2020
nathan77:
Those that use HND to apply have you been able to check? And it was successful? Because I applied with HND even with my "Distinction " and uploaded all the important documents, but still yet I wasn't successful. Why now both Immigration and Guguru defense. I've lost hope in Nigeria
tk heart bro, it's only Nigeria that degree doesn't count
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by nathan77(m): 10:37pm On Dec 03, 2020
officialchikzy0:
tk heart bro, it's only Nigeria that degree doesn't count
I just wanna know, is the any HND surcesfull?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Appswheel(m): 12:15am On Dec 04, 2020
Q and A App Tips for Preparing for NSCDC and NIS Recruitment Test

Available information indicates that the NSCDC and NIS tests will be conducted by JAMB.

Experience shows that the recruitment exam
will test your knowledge of Mathematics, English and Current affairs.

The Maths section will test your knowledge of these topics:

-Ratios
-Percentage
-Time
-Simple Interest/Compound Interest
-Profit and Loss
-Arithmetric and Geometric Ratio
-Fraction

How to study with Q and A App

Maths

-Watch the Free WAEC/JAMB Maths Videos available at the Video section of Q and A App (SS 3 section, as it applies to earlier mentioned topics).

-Study with the NIS and NSCDC Job test study Pack available at the job test section (Government category) of Q and A App.

-Browse online resources on how to solve the highlighted Maths topics

Install Q and A App on Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

English
Review the most recent JAMB exam Past questions. They are available for FREE at the O'level section of Q and A App

-Study with the NIS and NSCDC Job test, study Pack available at the job test section (Government category) of Q and A App.

Current Affairs
-Visit the official website of the concerned agencies. Read the history, about, news sections.

-Study the FREE Current Affairs materials available on Q and A App

-Make random search of the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) or NSCDC on Google search engine to read recent news about them.

Install Q and A App on Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Goddon32(m): 6:44am On Dec 04, 2020
Calm down guy, I applied with bsc, upload all necessary documents n nothing from both till now, but still hoping on God,
nathan77:
I just wanna know, is the any HND surcesfull?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by oteikwu16(m): 7:32am On Dec 04, 2020
nathan77:

take heart bro... same with me too. I applied with HND (distinction), but still I wasn't shortlisted. I guess merit and the grades u graduated with doesn't count anymore... may God help us all...

las las, say I get the bar, na slot I for just go buy make I rest abeg.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by felicodking: 7:32am On Dec 04, 2020
Please oooo, How can I retrieve my acknowledgement slip. I just have only my email address
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by felicodking: 7:33am On Dec 04, 2020
Can someone help me to recover my acknowledgement slip. It's very urgent please
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by felicodking: 7:34am On Dec 04, 2020
Can someone help me to recover my acknowledgement slip? It's very urgent please
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by uyogabie(f): 7:59am On Dec 04, 2020
nathan77:
Keep checking till tomorrow being Saturday.Some people checked several times with different browsers before it showed successful.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by dives(m): 8:02am On Dec 04, 2020
Congrats guys. Has anyone gotten details of their exam venue and is it true we are going to run a race within a stipulated time like that of the military during the screening?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by HarunaWest(m): 8:40am On Dec 04, 2020
dives:
Congrats guys. Has anyone gotten details of their exam venue and is it true we are going to run a race within a stipulated time like that of the military during the screening?
when did aptitude test become physical screening?
you Nigerians lie too much...Una too like rumour and speculation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Zainabade213(f): 9:20am On Dec 04, 2020
Any thing about venue yet?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by KBConfident: 9:21am On Dec 04, 2020
NAF just shortlisted and to resume for training next week. 25 per States.

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danielomisco(m): 9:23am On Dec 04, 2020
KBConfident:
NAF just shortlisted and to resume for training next week. 25 per States.
wow good info bro,when did they open their portal,screen n test?can u remember the dates?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by KBConfident: 9:29am On Dec 04, 2020
Danielomisco:
wow good info bro,when did they open their portal,screen n test?can u remember the dates?

I can't because I didn't apply
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by mimiejacobz(f): 1:15pm On Dec 04, 2020
Good afternoon,please is they any guarantor's form to fill?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by PrinceFola(m): 1:21pm On Dec 04, 2020
mimiejacobz:
Noooo
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Swit18(f): 1:38pm On Dec 04, 2020
mimiejacobz:
Yes, is the one that had fire service heading on it.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by PrinceFola(m): 1:42pm On Dec 04, 2020
Swit18:

Yes, is the one that had fire service heading on it.
lol grin grin grin grin grin how can NSCDC use FFS guarantor form?? U self reason am now madam...... O wrong nah! There's no Guarantor form for NSCDC!!!!
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by tocin44(m): 1:45pm On Dec 04, 2020
This was the conversation I had with my person inside.

For all those that got regret on the website, there's still little hope. Keep checking and keep fingers crossed.

Good luck to us all.

Winterwind
boborneyor

4 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Epistasis(m): 1:51pm On Dec 04, 2020
tocin44:

For all those that got regret on the website, there's still little hope. Keep checking and keep fingers crossed.

Good luck to us all.

Thanks for the info!
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by winterwind(m): 2:01pm On Dec 04, 2020
tocin44:

Good luck to us all.

Winterwind
boborneyor
thank you for this buddy
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by boborneyor(m): 2:06pm On Dec 04, 2020
tocin44:

Good luck to us all.

Winterwind
boborneyor

Thanks for this Sir as it rekindles my hope of possible selection too
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by lonikit: 2:08pm On Dec 04, 2020
immigration successful applicants are already getting notification about their exam centre and time
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ibrahim94(m): 2:16pm On Dec 04, 2020
What of civil defence?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nasirubusman117: 2:30pm On Dec 04, 2020
NSCDC AND IMMIGRATION SERVICE Past Questions Available. On
Maths
English language
Current affairs
Shortlisted Candidates should cantact me for a copy.
Call or text me
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by NanoSec: 2:34pm On Dec 04, 2020
For NSCDC Past questions and answers,

Send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by NanoSec: 2:34pm On Dec 04, 2020

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by HarunaWest(m): 2:40pm On Dec 04, 2020
NanoSec:

fvck you and your past question...why you spamming here mehn

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by YourBestWriter: 2:46pm On Dec 04, 2020
tocin44:

Good luck to us all.

Winterwind
boborneyor

Hope is good, but I beg you, don't put your hope in man. This is naija we dey.

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.