Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1185010 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by FatherCHRISTMAS: 8:57pm On Mar 24, 2021
starbuck:
Lagosians, abeg make una put calls across if it's possible during his program and ask about the recruitment.. I don't know what the topic is all about because I am not from west but I don't mind if you can deviate and force out words from him grin grin
the man won't divulge much.
just know, if you don't know anybody in Nigeria federal government jobs is hard to secure.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by mimick(m): 9:40pm On Mar 24, 2021
quote author=Rabz4real post=100181275]I never knew a meeting was scheduled to hold today.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by mimick(m): 9:41pm On Mar 24, 2021
As I speak to you meeting is ongoing nw with two cg between nscdc cg here present cg immigration, minister and perminent secretary of interior, this meeting took them almost 5hours .
meeting are still holding nw as I speak to you
We are about to here good news after deliberation of appointments of DCG operation and others
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by mendel04(m): 9:51pm On Mar 24, 2021
mimick:
As I speak to you meeting is ongoing nw with two cg between nscdc cg here present cg immigration, minister and perminent secretary of interior, this meeting took them almost 5hours .
meeting are still holding nw as I speak to you
We are about to here good news after deliberation of appointments of DCG operation and others
Thanks for the info.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by kazybose: 10:08pm On Mar 24, 2021
Ok oooo,we are expecting d outcome of d meeting
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by mimick(m): 7:14am On Mar 25, 2021
*MINISTRY OF INTERIOR*

© *RAUF AREGBOSOLA*
*Minister of Interior*

On Wednesday, I held a meeting to firm up proposed collaboration between the Nigeria Army and the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps.

Areas of collaboration will include Training, Capacity Building, amongst others.

In attendance were, leader of the Nigeria Army delegation, *Brigadier General I. A. Ajose; PS* @MinOfInteriorNG, Dr. Shuaibu Belgore (@iambeldoc); Commandant General *NSCDC, CG A. A. Audi,* and others. @ Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by lonikit: 8:41am On Mar 25, 2021
so nothing was said about the recruitment?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Rabz4real(m): 8:52am On Mar 25, 2021
This country, na wa oo
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by lonikit: 10:26pm On Mar 25, 2021
Navy has released their final list. if you know those that applied, tell them.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 25, 2021
lonikit:
Navy has released their final list. if you know those that applied, tell them.

Lol guy, people that have already reported at training school since on Wednesday.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by a3adebayo: 12:11pm On Mar 26, 2021
Mimijenipha:

Lol guy, people that have already reported at training school since on Wednesday.
Lol.. D guy just get d info

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by efikboii(m): 3:19am On Mar 27, 2021
Nigerian Army has shortlisted names for successful candidate of SSC course 47
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by lonikit: 7:37am On Mar 27, 2021
The recruitment portal is down. Maybe something is loading. May it be in our favor.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by starbuck(f): 8:08am On Mar 27, 2021
lonikit:
The recruitment portal is down. Maybe something is loading. May it be in our favor.

Exactly, I no longer have access to my examination invitation slip like before... I hope this will be in our favor
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by edesgbenezaka: 9:29am On Mar 27, 2021
nawa o any small upgrade na list any small upgrade na list... badnetwork or unable to visit the portal na list
abeg make una rest abeg....
u unable to have Access to the portal or site has nothing to do with the list....
atleast Facebook and others too used to have difficulty in visiting that doesn't something is happening
nothing is happening other than upgrade period

3 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Namek86: 12:50pm On Mar 27, 2021
@=edesgbenezaka , you talk as if u know everything, issue he observed is a great observation, and let us learn to appreciate one another. I suspect the same thing too. The same thing happened , when they are about to Shortlist us for exams. Our prayer should be let the portal network issue be of positive to us.

3 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Fourfor4: 1:46pm On Mar 27, 2021
Good observation.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Fourfor4: 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2021
Just tried it, this is the response

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Niceguyyy: 3:40pm On Mar 27, 2021
MusaMalami:
Something is wrong,

I saw an appointment letter, it's recent.
A friend of mine just got employed in the inspectorate cadre. He got the slot through serving senator in North East.
I know some of you will start arguing but I swear to got it's real.
I can't send the appointment letter here for confidentiality reasons.

His appointment letter got me thinking, if things will ever get back to normal on this country.
Something we've been waiting for for years and now is given secretly.
For civil defense??
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by PSVITA(m): 3:57pm On Mar 27, 2021
Niceguyyy:

For civil defense??

No Uncivilis Defense undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Namek86: 4:38pm On Mar 27, 2021
For civil defence or NIS? Hmmmmm
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by axeman2(m): 3:35pm On Mar 29, 2021
any news?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Francon(f): 7:46pm On Mar 29, 2021
This is circulating on WhatsApp.

URGENT INFORMATION!!!
IF YOU KNOW ANYONE THAT APPLIED FOR CIVIL DEFENCE SHOULD NOT WAIT FOR ANY TEXT MESSAGES. WHAT YOU NEED TO DO JUST REPRINT YOUR SLIP YOU WILL SEE THE TIME AND VENUE FOR TOMORROW EXAM. PLEASE DO NOT KEEP THIS INFORMATION PASS IT TO APPROPRIATE. THANKS
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by intergral(m): 8:06pm On Mar 29, 2021
Francon:

URGENT INFORMATION!!!
IF YOU KNOW ANYONE THAT APPLIED FOR CIVIL DEFENCE SHOULD NOT WAIT FOR ANY TEXT MESSAGES. WHAT YOU NEED TO DO JUST REPRINT YOUR SLIP YOU WILL SEE THE TIME AND VENUE FOR TOMORROW EXAM. PLEASE DO NOT KEEP THIS INFORMATION PASS IT TO APPROPRIATE. THANKS
No be juju be that grin cheesy....

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by happy662(m): 8:44pm On Mar 29, 2021
Francon:

URGENT INFORMATION!!!
mumu go to school
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 29, 2021
Welcome to 2021
Francon:

URGENT INFORMATION!!!
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by wavy5678(m): 5:53am On Mar 30, 2021
Came to check up on you guys but I can see that nothing is going on, so will be seeing you again in the next 2 weeks...stay safe.

4 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by IbnHussein(m): 2:46pm On Mar 30, 2021
Francon:

URGENT INFORMATION!!!

This is what I'm here to confirm but since its not genuine. Let me go and burst their lies on Whatsapp
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 30, 2021
Francon:

URGENT INFORMATION!!!

Stale news, this was a message that circulated in December, a day to CBT mtcheew
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Sharpson25(m): 6:14pm On Mar 30, 2021
This recruitment is too long

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Namek86: 9:54pm On Mar 30, 2021
I heard Minister is yet to settle with National assembly concerning the recruitment. How true is this ? They may hold meetings after or before Easter..
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Namek86: 10:39am On Mar 31, 2021
I just confirmed this morning, they have not settled with the Reps committee on interior. I was told they are yet to have meetings. Last sheduled date for the meeting didn't hold.

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.