Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1186562 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Rabz4real(m): 11:08am On Mar 31, 2021
Any hope the meeting will still hold this week?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by nuradeen011(m): 3:14pm On Mar 31, 2021
Namek86:
I just confirmed this morning, they have not settled with the Reps committee on interior. I was told they are yet to have meetings. Last sheduled date for the meeting didn't hold.
you mean the meeting that someone has already briefed us about its outcome since last month?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Rabz4real(m): 11:18am On Apr 01, 2021
Happy new month. I hope the long anticipated list is released soon. Amin!

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Namek86: 12:49pm On Apr 01, 2021
Yes, it didn't hold.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by gentlejin(m): 3:22pm On Apr 01, 2021
nuradeen011:
you mean the meeting that someone has already briefed us about its outcome since last month?
So what was the outcome?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Idaytesj29(m): 1:12am On Apr 03, 2021
A meeting was suppose to hold yesterday, Thursday. I don't know about the validity if the info though
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by starbuck(f): 1:42am On Apr 03, 2021
If they like they should hold meetings from now till eternity, if they don't want to release it, they should keep it to themselves after all na them go tire

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by a3adebayo: 10:47am On Apr 03, 2021
https://www.ananuniversity.com/careers
ANAN University is recruiting qualified and suitable candidate. You can go through d requirements. That's d direct link.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by seantei(m): 3:55pm On Apr 03, 2021
PRESS STATEMENT
NSCDC PURPORTED RECRUITMENT: BEWARE OF SCAMMERS.

Ref: AAA.003/CPRD/NHQ/ABJ/VOL. 4/002

Date: 2nd April, 2021

The attention of the management of the Nigeria Security & Civil Defence Corps has been drawn to some fake messages currently being circulated on social media inviting applicants for NSCDC recruitment examination scheduled to take place at some undisclosed venues.

The Corps wishes to distant itself from this fraudulent and malicious act of some unscrupulous elements in their attempt to hoodwink unsuspecting Nigerians especially the youths into thinking that NSCDC has commenced it's recruitment process thereby demanding for unsolicited assistance and kickbacks to influence the selection process.

It is instructive to state unequivocally that the maliciously circulated information about NSCDC Recruitment Examination is not only untrue and misleading but mischievous, fraudulent, unfounded and did not emanate from the stable of the Corps but sent out by scammers and fraudsters in their quest to swindle innocent job seekers.

The general public is therefore advised to take this SCAM ALERT very seriously so as not to fall victim under any guise. Consequently, applicants are advised to disregard the rumours of any recruitment examination, screening or selection process as it is a new trick adopted by criminal elements to defraud, molest, kidnap and kill their unsuspecting victims.

The Newly Appointed Commandant General, Ahmed Abubakar Audi, PhD, Mni is presently studying the current position of the recruitment exercise which was commenced by his predecessor with a view to coming up with a well structured, transparent and credible template as well as time-bound plans to conclude the process in record time.

To this end, the Corps is using this medium to warn anyone using the name of the organization to dupe, scam or defraud innocent Nigerians to desist forthwith from such criminal act before the long arm of the law will catch up with them, imminently as the Commandant General has ordered a serious manhunt for those behind the sinister agenda with a promise to bring the perpetrators to book.

Signed:

DCC OLUSOLA ODUMOSU
DIRECTOR, PUBLIC RELATIONS
NHQ.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by teddy77(m): 7:30pm On Apr 03, 2021
Mtcheeeew conclude the process and stop giving scammers a field day....you people are to blame

seantei:
PRESS STATEMENT

The attention of the management of the Nigeria Security & Civil Defence Corps has been drawn to some fake messages currently being circulated on social media inviting applicants for NSCDC recruitment examination scheduled to take place at some undisclosed venues.

The Corps wishes to distant itself from this fraudulent and malicious act of some unscrupulous elements in their attempt to hoodwink unsuspecting Nigerians especially the youths into thinking that NSCDC has commenced it's recruitment process thereby demanding for unsolicited assistance and kickbacks to influence the selection process.

It is instructive to state unequivocally that the maliciously circulated information about NSCDC Recruitment Examination is not only untrue and misleading but mischievous, fraudulent, unfounded and did not emanate from the stable of the Corps but sent out by scammers and fraudsters in their quest to swindle innocent job seekers.

The general public is therefore advised to take this SCAM ALERT very seriously so as not to fall victim under any guise. Consequently, applicants are advised to disregard the rumours of any recruitment examination, screening or selection process as it is a new trick adopted by criminal elements to defraud, molest, kidnap and kill their unsuspecting victims.

The Newly Appointed Commandant General, Ahmed Abubakar Audi, PhD, Mni is presently studying the current position of the recruitment exercise which was commenced by his predecessor with a view to coming up with a well structured, transparent and credible template as well as time-bound plans to conclude the process in record time.

To this end, the Corps is using this medium to warn anyone using the name of the organization to dupe, scam or defraud innocent Nigerians to desist forthwith from such criminal act before the long arm of the law will catch up with them, imminently as the Commandant General has ordered a serious manhunt for those behind the sinister agenda with a promise to bring the perpetrators to book.

Signed:

DCC OLUSOLA ODUMOSU
NHQ.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by a3adebayo: 9:57pm On Apr 03, 2021
seantei:
PRESS STATEMENT

Signed:

DCC OLUSOLA ODUMOSU
NHQ.
What do we do with this now?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Rabz4real(m): 3:42pm On Apr 05, 2021
What is the update about recruitment into the NSCDC?

You know I just came in and I am still studying that process and I wouldn’t want to make any comment about that for now. Anything that has to do with recruitment is a very sensitive issue but I would like to advise Nigerians to be wary of criminals, scammers who are everywhere trying to defraud them about recruitment. Under my watch, we would try and follow the due process when it comes to recruitment.

From NSCDC Boss.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by damibjs: 7:26pm On Apr 05, 2021
Rabz4real:
What is the update about recruitment into the NSCDC?

You know I just came in and I am still studying that process and I wouldn’t want to make any comment about that for now. Anything that has to do with recruitment is a very sensitive issue but I would like to advise Nigerians to be wary of criminals, scammers who are everywhere trying to defraud them about recruitment. Under my watch, we would try and follow the due process when it comes to recruitment.

From NSCDC Boss.

He nox noting...what is he studying?
Make him go sleep jorr.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Peace1214(f): 11:24pm On Apr 05, 2021
Pls ooo, verify this news from ur source ooo! I heard the NSCDC recruitment has been cancelled!! News from the just concluded meeting/press conference... Pls verify and get back to us.... Thanks

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by mimick(m): 8:21am On Apr 06, 2021
Peace1214:
Pls ooo, verify this news from ur source ooo! I heard the NSCDC recruitment has been cancelled!! News from the just concluded meeting/press conference... Pls verify and get back to us.... Thanks
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by mimick(m): 8:25am On Apr 06, 2021
Fake News!!!!! Its baseless and unfounded updates... Nothing lyke that is happening as I speak now.. Just confirmed.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Sharpson25(m): 7:13pm On Apr 06, 2021
Any news about nscdc final list
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by wendyecho: 6:33am On Apr 09, 2021
Sharpson25:
Any news about nscdc final list
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by wendyecho: 6:34am On Apr 09, 2021
Don't think so
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Sharpson25(m): 9:34am On Apr 15, 2021
This recruitment is jaga jaga
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Rabz4real(m): 12:09pm On Apr 15, 2021
The thing is just so tiring.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Sharpson25(m): 7:31pm On Apr 15, 2021
Any news
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by teddy77(m): 7:59pm On Apr 15, 2021
OmO what happened to NDLEA THREAD ON NAIRALAND NA

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by olabode23: 2:02pm On Apr 16, 2021
From my source, revalidation of successful applicants name ongoing, to be released by May. But was so secretive about the meaning of revalidation. Who knows the meaning?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Rabz4real(m): 3:20pm On Apr 16, 2021
The purpose of revalidation is to provide greater assurance to patients and the public, employers and other healthcare professionals that licensed doctors are up-to-date and fit to practise. It is a key component of a range of measures designed to improve the quality of care for patients.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Rabz4real(m): 3:22pm On Apr 16, 2021
So it's possible they re confirming the names again before releasing them. May Allah count us among the successful ones. Amin

3 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Crazeworld(m): 12:02am On Apr 17, 2021
Rabz4real:
The purpose of revalidation is to provide greater assurance to patients and the public, employers and other healthcare professionals that licensed doctors are up-to-date and fit to practise. It is a key component of a range of measures designed to improve the quality of care for patients.
Ayam not understanding
[img]https://media1./images/f22343d237429f91e69a5bd1b3801853/tenor.gif?itemid=12454335[/img]

4 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by a3adebayo: 8:42am On Apr 17, 2021
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by rittyben(f): 8:52am On Apr 19, 2021
I just saw my neighbor that I am very very certain was jobless last month wearing a new NSCDC uniform going to work this morning. And here I am waiting for this recruitment since when the world was normal.
I congratulated the guy mad went my way.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by ojexin(m): 8:57am On Apr 19, 2021
rittyben:
I just saw my neighbor that I am very very certain was jobless last month wearing a new NSCDC uniform going to work this morning. And here I am waiting for this recruitment since when the world was normal.

ur location pls
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by rittyben(f): 9:13am On Apr 19, 2021
ojexin:

ur location pls
Cross River State
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 19, 2021
rittyben:
When I was in school, I once stay around someone I thought was jobless for over a year without knowing he was an NSCDC officer. Ask am well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.