Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1185564 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ujunwa02(f): 10:09am On Jul 26, 2021
Please can I still reprint my civil defense acknowledgement slip
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Champella(m): 10:37am On Jul 26, 2021
Ujunwa02:

Do you have your Application Number? If yes, get the Application Confirmation Slip from someone who has it and applied for the same cadre with you, go to a computer centre and edit it with Corel Draw.

Make sure you have a passport photograph with you (i.e the passport you used for the registration).

On Corel Draw, you are to replace the person's passport photograph and Application Number with yours. Print it in black and white or coloured if you want.

If you don't know anybody close to you who has it, simply go to the screening venue, collect the slip from someone and photocopy it, then use the photocopied slip to edit yours at any computer shop you may find at the venue.

3 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by rubiescake: 12:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
Champella:

Do you have your Application Number? If yes, get the Application Confirmation Slip from someone who has it and applied for the same cadre with you, go to a computer centre and edit it with Corel Draw.

Make sure you have a passport photograph with you (i.e the passport you used for the registration).

On Corel Draw, you are to replace the person's passport photograph and Application Number with yours. Print it in black and white or coloured if you want.

If you don't know anybody close to you who has it, simply go to the screening venue, collect the slip from someone and photocopy it, then use the photocopied slip to edit yours at any computer shop you may find at the venue.
thank you
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by nuradeen011(m): 12:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ujunwa02:
are you shortlisted ?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Sharpson25(m): 12:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
Stop waisting ur time about invitation again already finishied naija na my country
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Gabicon20: 7:36am On Jul 27, 2021
After the list was released some said uploading was still ongoing till 19th, then 20th, 22nd and 26th. Today is 27th I want to ask have they finished uploading?

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by mccarthy1071: 8:20am On Jul 27, 2021
grin[center][/center][center][/center][center][/center]
Gabicon20:
After the list was released some said uploading was still ongoing till 19th, then 20th, 22nd and 26th. Today is 27th I want to ask have they finished uploading?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by frezzle: 9:47am On Jul 27, 2021
Stereox:
I have it on good information, shortlistment is not done. Start checking your names from Monday again, 26th, a lot here will smile.

Any update
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by damtan(m): 10:52am On Jul 27, 2021
Gabicon20:
Me self dey ask myself low-key.
All is well sha
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Dolliz: 3:27pm On Jul 27, 2021
Someone should enlighten me here...the olevel result i used to apply is Nov/Dec GCE result....do I need to go to the secondary school where I finished to collect any documents so far am not using the results I got from there.?
Cos the exam I wrote there wasn't good enough.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Explicit02: 3:30pm On Jul 27, 2021
Dolliz:
Someone should enlighten me here...the olevel result i used to apply is Nov/Dec GCE result....do I need to go to the secondary school where I finished to collect any documents so far am not using the results I got from there.?
yes u can use ur secondary school original certificate if your GCE original certificate is not available
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by nuradeen011(m): 4:37pm On Jul 27, 2021
Dolliz:
You have to use the one u applied with plus ur school testimonial, dont present afailed result to them
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by starbuck(f): 4:48pm On Jul 27, 2021
nuradeen011:

You have to use the one u applied with plus ur school testimonial, dont present afailed result to them

Check your mail

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Dolliz: 4:50pm On Jul 27, 2021
nuradeen011:

but the issue now is I only have the original results of the one I use to applied I haven't collect anything from that school since I finish from there long ago
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Dolliz: 4:55pm On Jul 27, 2021
nuradeen011:

i haven't collect testimonial ever since then but I have original GCE result i use to applied with me.am confused maybe those that went for immigration are on this forum that know much better can enlighten me
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by jonahfali: 8:18pm On Jul 27, 2021
Ths thread is damn silent unlike NIS. There is upcoming screening but nobody is talking about it. nobody seems to care. There Is So much to ask, so much to answer. Screening is by zone so we shoul be seeing questions relating to traveling, location, pros & cons during screening.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Explicit02: 8:20pm On Jul 27, 2021
jonahfali:
Ths thread is damn silent unlike NIS. There is upcoming screening but nobody is talking about it. nobody seems to care. There Is So much to ask, so much to answer. Screening is by zone so we shoul be seeing questions relating to traveling, location, pros & cons during screening.
when people no too dey shortlisted here

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by jonahfali: 8:30pm On Jul 27, 2021
I See. Maybe that is the reason but i still think some numbers are here. they are just not vocal or dont want to write.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by marvdon200(m): 8:47pm On Jul 27, 2021
Dolliz:
i haven't collect testimonial ever since then but I have original GCE result i use to applied with me.am confused maybe those that went for immigration are on this forum that know much better can enlighten me
Go with the original GCE result you applied with.. They are interested in your original Esp anything waec because of your age and they may not care to check your birth certificate again..
If you don't have your FLSC go with your primary school testimonial tho they may not even ask of it.. Talking from NIS screening experience but make sure you go with all necessary documents.

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Mogadishuu: 8:52pm On Jul 27, 2021
LegitDeals247:
I didn't see my name( I wasn't shortlisted) and I paid almost 1mill for dis job embarassed embarassed good luck to d successful ones. We move and try another day sad
Refund is guaranteed I hope?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Explicit02: 8:57pm On Jul 27, 2021
jonahfali:
I See. Maybe that is the reason but i still think some numbers are here. they are just not vocal or dont want to write.
joy go make u write joor I never comment here since day 1 until I see green light
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ikocyztem: 8:59pm On Jul 27, 2021
Explicit02:
Explicit02:
.... You have a point.
I called two people I know to inform them about screening coming up next week. To my surprise, they both don't even know NSCDC had shortlisted. Telling me its not truth. I just lock up
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by jonahfali: 9:17pm On Jul 27, 2021
Hi Marvdon, i have two names on my birth cert. while from FSLC to B, Sc is three names. do yo think that will be a problem. Kind Regards
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by marvdon200(m): 9:33pm On Jul 27, 2021
jonahfali:
Hi Marvdon, i have two names on my birth cert. while from FSLC to B, Sc is three names. do yo think that will be a problem. Kind Regards
Better still go and collect a new Birth certificate and fill the 3 names there but beg them to backdate the year collected it.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by jonahfali: 9:47pm On Jul 27, 2021
thanks marvdon. What about the one on their portal? i have a new one, exactly like the one in their portal but just three names ajustment with same date as the on i upload. i dont know if they they will compare the two for questioning.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by marvdon200(m): 9:52pm On Jul 27, 2021
jonahfali:
thanks marvdon. What about the one on their portal? i have a new one, exactly like the one in their portal but just three names ajustment with same date as the on i upload. i dont know if they they will compare the two for questioning.
They don't have system with them.. Judging from NIS screening..
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by jonahfali: 10:06pm On Jul 27, 2021
Ok. Then after the screening i will continue with the recent one, or do you think i shoul get an affidavit for the uploaded one to avoid scrutiny later on.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by marvdon200(m): 10:20pm On Jul 27, 2021
jonahfali:
Ok. Then after the screening i will continue with the recent one, or do you think i shoul get an affidavit for the uploaded one to avoid scrutiny later on.
Continue with the new one, no one is checking the one you uploaded
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by jonahfali: 10:22pm On Jul 27, 2021
Alright, thank you.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Thanks2God: 12:12am On Jul 28, 2021
I cry for NSCDC junior officers today wen I saw their recently released *promotions list*

Most NSCDC junior officers (SSCE/level 03)officers have been promoted just once since 2012 they employed them. That is about *9 years of stagnation* on a particular rank/level

Some junior officers(SSCE) has been promoted only once since 2010, that is *11years of stagnation* on a particular rank/level
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by oteikwu16(m): 5:56am On Jul 28, 2021
jonahfali:

I think an affidavit of addition of name will take care of this bro... But I might b wrong.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 7:07am On Jul 28, 2021
I checked the list and my name was not among those invited for the next stage.

Wetin I go do now

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.