Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1186360 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by nuradeen011(m): 8:46am On Jul 28, 2021
starbuck:

Check your mail
I didnt see your mail
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by gr8cany: 10:38am On Jul 28, 2021
Someone that has entered 31yrs,
Any probs with that?

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 28, 2021
oteikwu16:

I think an affidavit of addition of name will take care of this bro... But I might b wrong.

Do I make an affidavit too? I have 2 names in all my documents except my waec that carries 3, I no longer use my middle name..both BVN and NIN carries just the two names as well..what do I do with the waec that has 3.

Affidavit for removal of name or what? Or nothing will happen?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by oteikwu16(m): 1:09pm On Jul 28, 2021
Mimijenipha:

Do I make an affidavit too? I have 2 names in all my documents except my waec that carries 3, I no longer use my middle name..both BVN and NIN carries just the two names as well..what do I do with the waec that has 3.

To be frank bro, I don't know.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Dolliz: 3:39pm On Jul 28, 2021
Primary school certificate two names WAEC three names though I have affidavit that carry the 3names.what can I do?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by jonahfali: 6:24pm On Jul 28, 2021
On the age thing, i dont think that will affect you. only if you are 31 during the advert period. my thought

4 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Explicit02: 6:31pm On Jul 28, 2021
jonahfali:
On the age thing, i dont think that will affect you. only if you are 31 during the advert period. my thought
the age when u apply matters not ur current age

6 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by meetgaya: 8:01pm On Jul 28, 2021
Explicit02:
the age when u apply matters not ur current age

It will matter if there is too many competition
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by jonahfali: 7:02pm On Jul 29, 2021
Hello everyone, please i want to know if north east venue for the screening, game reseve, dusten tanshi is located within buachi metropolise or another LGA.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by chuksay: 7:26pm On Jul 29, 2021
Plz house I will like to know if on the 2nd of August d screening will be done or it will take more days.,those that participated in immigration should enlightened me
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Explicit02: 7:34pm On Jul 29, 2021
chuksay:
Plz house I will like to know if on the 2nd of August d screening will be done or it will take more days.,those that participated in immigration should enlightened me
screening will b done all tru August 2 to 25
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Shinzokiyotake(m): 7:46pm On Jul 29, 2021
jonahfali:
Hello everyone, please i want to know if north east venue for the screening, game reseve, dusten tanshi is located within buachi metropolise or another LGA.
Bauchi Metro
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by jonahfali: 8:03pm On Jul 29, 2021
Ok. that will mean less than an hour drive from motor park.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by DollarBuddy: 9:47pm On Jul 29, 2021
edesgbenezaka:

Those who paid don't needs to b shortlisted for screening
APL awaits them

If they paid and their connect is genuine, then I think they should be shortlisted. If they are not shortlisted, I guess they may not make it.

But come oh, how can they even collect APL when they didn't do the screening??

I think it cannot work that way... My thoughts though.

3 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by HarunaWest(m): 10:50pm On Jul 29, 2021
DollarBuddy:

If they paid and their connect is genuine, then I think they should be shortlisted. If they are not shortlisted, I guess they may not make it.

Its not by who dem screen but who dem call..Like the last prisons recruitment, some NL's didnt attend any screening or exam but they got the job....Even the DSS that released list recently, some just applied no screening no exam...Naija have spoil finish

4 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by DollarBuddy: 6:14am On Jul 30, 2021
Waawu!!

Anyways, in Nigeria, anything is possible.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by jeffsticky: 5:18pm On Jul 30, 2021
DollarBuddy:

I'm beginning to doubt ur nationality. A true Nigerian already knows u don't even need to apply for the job to get APL. Money and "who ask you to come" will do all the screening for u.

5 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Shinzokiyotake(m): 7:51pm On Jul 30, 2021
jonahfali:
Ok. that will mean less than an hour drive from motor park.
yes
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by iamoge(f): 7:56pm On Jul 30, 2021
Mimijenipha:

Might not be an issue as long as you’ve your originals and a current id that has the name you applied with.

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by DollarBuddy: 9:18pm On Jul 30, 2021
jeffsticky:

I'm beginning to doubt ur nationality. A true Nigerian already knows u don't even need to apply for the job to get APL. Money and "who ask you to come" will do all the screening for u.

Hmmm, it's well. God go help us.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Epistasis(m): 9:42pm On Jul 30, 2021
jeffsticky:

You are right anyways but the truth still remains that many people who paid money won't get APL and so many without connect will get the job. Quote me when APL is out.

3 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by yetunsbay(m): 9:52pm On Jul 30, 2021
Epistasis:

You are right anyways but the truth still remains that many people who paid money won't get APL and so many without connect will get the job. Quote me when APL is out.
You're referring to Life

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by nwabueze1999(m): 9:53pm On Jul 30, 2021
Guys help me outt, the date of birth on my SSCE IS DIFFERENT FROM THE ONE ON MY BIRTH CERT.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by happy662(m): 2:11am On Jul 31, 2021
nwabueze1999:
Guys help me outt, the date of birth on my SSCE IS DIFFERENT FROM THE ONE ON MY BIRTH CERT.
Waec or neco
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by edesgbenezaka: 6:27am On Jul 31, 2021
DollarBuddy:

Make your findings well sir.... That's all I have to say... Whoever pays and still got shortlisted for screening then sorry is d middle name of that person....
I know of like 4 pple who have diff strong connects all their connect spoke one thing.... "They won't be shortlisted for screening" but will make final list....

Whoever connect who says they should be shortlisted then that connect na scam oga....

Make your findings thoroughly sir

6 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by edesgbenezaka: 6:29am On Jul 31, 2021
HarunaWest:

Its not by who dem screen but who dem call..Like the last prisons recruitment, some NL's didnt attend any screening or exam but they got the job....Even the DSS that released list recently, some just applied no screening no exam...Naija have spoil finish

Thank you... U hv spoken so well...
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by edesgbenezaka: 6:31am On Jul 31, 2021
jeffsticky:

Hahaha don't doubt bro... He doesn't know but now he has known

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by kaykaylevel: 8:02am On Jul 31, 2021
edesgbenezaka:

Make your findings well sir.... That's all I have to say... Whoever pays and still got shortlisted for screening then sorry is d middle name of that person....
I know of like 4 pple who have diff strong connects all their connect spoke one thing.... "They won't be shortlisted for screening" but will make final list....

Whoever connect who says they should be shortlisted then that connect na scam oga....

Make your findings thoroughly sir

let me say: recruitment processes in federal ministry of interior is getting better now, so u av to be very mindful of who promises ur name will not be shortlisted during screening but when final list lands. be carefull!!!
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Epistasis(m): 8:45am On Jul 31, 2021
kaykaylevel:

let me say: recruitment processes in federal ministry of interior is getting better now, so u av to be very mindful of who promises ur name will not be shortlisted during screening but when final list lands. be carefull!!!

Thank you jawe.
Let him continue to say what he has little knowledge about, things would have been easier with the former CG, with the new man, the already established order has been tampered with...

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by edesgbenezaka: 9:20am On Jul 31, 2021
kaykaylevel:

U go Sabi misinterprete wella

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by nuradeen011(m): 10:06am On Jul 31, 2021
Epistasis:

Thank you jawe.
Let him continue to say what he has little knowledge about, things would have been easier with the former CG, with the new man, the already established order has been tampered with...
Some people are just good at deceiving theirselfs but immigration final list might wake them up from their illusions
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Stereox: 11:57am On Jul 31, 2021
I want to pass this message across to people who haven't seen their names to keep checking,I checked my sister own today and her name came out,and I've been checking for her all this while it has been showing unsuccessful,I also want to encourage you all that I've been checking with your phone to use another phone or go to about two cafe to check before giving up that your name is not on the list.

And to those of you that always ask if it is Degree or Ssce it's Degree.

If you fall under this category check again today and keep rechecking. it won't cost you anything I didn't make this post for anyone to believe or not. it's the truth it's left to you to either believe it or not. I just hope this helps someone.

©Copied @Ruth- Facebook

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.