Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (281) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1188272 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Epistasis(m): 5:09pm On Oct 25, 2021
rittyben:

Mbok can anyone confirm this?

Confirm what... I don't expect anybody to post that here because it's so obvious that it's a fake info. Today no be 25th ni!

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by rittyben(f): 5:24pm On Oct 25, 2021
Epistasis:

Confirm what... I don't expect anybody to post that here because it's so obvious that it's a fake info. Today no be 25th ni!
be calming down na. Na all of us follow dey find the work
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Epistasis(m): 9:07pm On Oct 25, 2021
rittyben:
be calming down na. Na all of us follow dey find the work
No vex, biko!
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Lampass(m): 10:36pm On Oct 25, 2021
Epistasis:

No vex, biko!
LMAO
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by ameenullerhh: 7:02am On Oct 26, 2021
Dannyxy:
DC'S and comptrollers are writing their promotion exams, to be finished tomorrow.
In like 3 weeks the other senior officers will start thier own promotion exams, which might run through our November, many staffs of the board will be engaged in all this.

So I am not sure, they have not decided documentation date, at least to my hearing, but ask me to guess, i say your documentation will come in the first week of December..
Note: i said, this is a guess. Nobody should quote me wrongly. And this guess is based on schedules of things right now.
The head of the board, minister and nscdc have all the cards, so yeah if they like, they can send next week. But I highly doubt.

Good day Mr. DannyXy, hope this meets you well. Please I learnt that of the 6,500 shortlisted, not up to 5,000 turned up for the final screening hence all of us could make the final list; please how true is this? Regards!
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by 2keyziano(m): 7:31am On Oct 26, 2021
Promotion exams has nothing to do with documentation because it normally take place at the state command so when they ready we shall see on the newspaper. According to my own source which i relied on says documentation will start next month abf probably they may release the documentation date this month. But he said he is very sure November first week.

8 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by carmaldyn: 3:25pm On Oct 26, 2021
2keyziano:
Promotion exams has nothing to do with documentation because it normally take place at the state command so when they ready we shall see on the newspaper. According to my own source which i relied on says documentation will start next month abf probably they may release the documentation date this month. But he said he is very sure November first week.

Ok. Thanks for the information
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by PrinceFola(m): 4:43pm On Oct 26, 2021
2keyziano:
Thanks for the update sir
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Dotevic: 4:44pm On Oct 26, 2021
carmaldyn:

Ok. Thanks for the information
First week of November... Ok
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Kebaba(m): 4:55pm On Oct 26, 2021
2keyziano:

That’s next week
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Lampass(m): 10:18pm On Oct 26, 2021
Ok, we hope it will be a blessing to us all
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by ameenullerhh: 9:31am On Oct 27, 2021
2keyziano:

We all hope this turns out to be true, because over the past few weeks there have been alot of stories regarding the final list which all turned out to be untrue. Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Lampass(m): 6:20pm On Oct 27, 2021
Check this

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Sharpson25(m): 8:05pm On Oct 27, 2021
Mr Dannyxy any news about final list
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by eddie7: 9:09am On Oct 28, 2021
[quote author=Lampass post=107116700]Check this[/quote
The proposed ranking structure is correct except for Levels 06 and 07 where it's written as AIC and IC instead of Inspector II and Inspector I respectively.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Sharpson25(m): 8:45pm On Oct 28, 2021
Wait to see the final list first

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Epistasis(m): 8:57pm On Oct 28, 2021
Sharpson25:
Wait to see the final list first

Abi now!
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by rittyben(f): 6:31am On Oct 30, 2021
And October has finished. Nov here we come undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Folsbal(f): 6:34am On Oct 30, 2021
Nscdc nawa o
Taking forever to release this list
Nobody even have genuine information again
This wait is tiring abeg cry cry
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Sharpson25(m): 7:53am On Oct 30, 2021
Mr dannyxy any update about final list
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by PrinceFola(m): 7:55am On Oct 30, 2021
We Mouveeeeeeeeee to November undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Dannyxy(m): 5:27pm On Oct 30, 2021
Sharpson25:
Mr dannyxy any update about final list
I already said it before. my guess is November end/ 1st week of dec based on the schedule of the board.

Meanwhile, promotional exams can affect your documentation, because the members of the board must be at the documentation venue to give out appointment letter to senior officers, and also document you... 95% percent of them are in this promotional assignment starting next week.

But then oh, I hope your sources are right and it will be next week like the poster guy opposing me said.

maybe I might be wrong after all. smiley wink

5 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Omobabaemili(m): 5:42pm On Oct 30, 2021
Exactly what my Bro told me...Nov end or early DEC...or better still next year January
Dannyxy:
I already said it before. my guess is November end/ 1st week of dec based on the schedule of the board.

Meanwhile, promotional exams can affect your documentation, because the members of the board must be at the documentation venue to give out appointment letter to senior officers, and also document you... 95% percent of them are in this promotional assignment starting next week.

But then oh, I hope your sources are right and it will be next week like the poster guy opposing me said.

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Shinzokiyotake(m): 6:20pm On Oct 30, 2021
Dannyxy:

Thanks for the update sir, what about the issue concerning opening of portal for fresh recruitment can it still be done this year
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by meetgaya: 8:07pm On Oct 30, 2021
2keyziano:

So promotion is not done at the state command. Why you guys look like as you are not graduate?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by rittyben(f): 9:07pm On Oct 30, 2021
meetgaya:

So promotion is not done at the state command. Why you guys look like as you are not graduate?
must you insult?

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by PrinceFola(m): 10:06pm On Oct 30, 2021
meetgaya:

hahaha grin grin grin calm down nah bro.... Easy
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Epistasis(m): 6:27am On Oct 31, 2021
Dannyxy:

Thank you for the update. December is almost here, las las na joy go end the story.

3 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by foreveryoung1515(f): 5:27pm On Oct 31, 2021
Shinzokiyotake:
Thanks for the update sir, what about the issue concerning opening of portal for fresh recruitment can it still be done this year
did you hear anything about portal being opened?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danlex: 7:53am On Nov 01, 2021
Custom final list is out...
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Shinzokiyotake(m): 9:06am On Nov 01, 2021
foreveryoung1515:
did you hear anything about portal being opened?
yes
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by PrinceFola(m): 9:49am On Nov 01, 2021
Danlex:
Custom final list is out...
Yes, and we started this journey same year ooh..... NSCDC be doing like snail there sad sad sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.