Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1185078 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by cleish(m): 7:44pm On Oct 09, 2021
carmaldyn:

Ok. This waiting done tired person and nobody have information regarding the actual date for documentation

Keep the hope alive bro, we're next once they're done with this exercise grin, the committee and ippis staff handling this Emolument has already been brief about the next assignment cool cool cool and they ain't going back without capturing the new intakes.....

Na Now e reach NSCDC turn wink wink t.hunder fire unemployment

3 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Epistasis(m): 10:24pm On Oct 09, 2021
carmaldyn:

Ok. This waiting done tired person and nobody have information regarding the actual date for documentation
I am telling you. The waiting is just too tiring. Let's see what will happen after their personnel emolument exercise which should end tomorrow (10/10/21).
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by mccarthy1071: 9:41am On Oct 10, 2021
Many officers are yet to be captured, I don't think the exercise is ending on the said date sir, let's keep hope alive Sha
Epistasis:

I am telling you. The waiting is just too tiring. Let's see what will happen after their personnel emolument exercise which should end tomorrow (10/10/21).

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Epistasis(m): 11:08am On Oct 10, 2021
mccarthy1071:
Many officers are yet to be captured, I don't think the exercise is ending on the said date sir, let's keep hope alive Sha
Thanks for keeping us posted. Until those people are done, there is nothing for the applicants. Iyanu asele very soon sha!

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by carmaldyn: 11:11pm On Oct 10, 2021
@dannyxy. Pls any updates regarding the documentation date for NSCDC recruitment

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Epistasis(m): 9:05am On Oct 11, 2021
Today makes it six weeks and four days after verification. What's happening with NSCDC, when will the final list be released?.... Waiting mode continues!
Ìyanu a ṣẹlẹ̀!
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by PrinceFola(m): 9:40am On Oct 11, 2021
Epistasis:
Today makes it six weeks and four days after verification. What's happening with NSCDC, when the final list be released?.... Waiting mode continues!
Ìyanu a ṣẹlẹ̀!
in fact, e tire everybody ooh...... Àmín Jésù!!!!! Boss DannyXY, we are waiting for update about the documentation oh if there's any. grin grin grin
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Dannyxy(m): 1:32pm On Oct 11, 2021
ameenullerhh:

Mr. Dannyxy, hope this meets you well. Please any update as regards final list and documentation? Thanks.
a date has not been fixed, but would be fixed anytime from now? you will do documentation this year, I can assure you, except any unforeseen circumstances pops up. As for the date, not fixed, you just have to be patient, till the minister, board and c.g agree on a date...

All the best.

6 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by GenId: 1:42pm On Oct 11, 2021
PrinceFola:
in fact, e tire everybody ooh...... Àmín Jésù!!!!! Boss DannyXY, we are waiting for update about the documentation oh if there's any. grin grin grin

I tire o

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by nuradeen011(m): 2:20pm On Oct 11, 2021
Dannyxy:
a date has not been fixed, but would be fixed anytime from now? you will do documentation this year, I can assure you, except any unforeseen circumstances pops up. As for the date, not fixed, you just have to be patient, till the minister, board and c.g agree on a date...

All the best.
Thanks bro
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Epistasis(m): 2:37pm On Oct 11, 2021
Dannyxy:

All the best.
Thank you jawe.
It's just well!
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Dolliz: 7:32pm On Oct 11, 2021
Must all civil defence officer carry gun?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by humbleself242(m): 7:38pm On Oct 11, 2021
May almighty God help us on this issue because the look of the matter was scary

carmaldyn:
@dannyxy. Pls any updates regarding the documentation date for NSCDC recruitment
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by carmaldyn: 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2021
Dannyxy:

All the best.

Hope this allegation of fraud by shara reporter will not affect the recruitment process of Nscdc?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by lawalyato: 11:36pm On Oct 11, 2021
Source: PUNCH NEWSPAPER

The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps said it would spend N699.6m on the construction of police stations.

The corps will also expend N400m on the construction of public schools, and N403.8m on hospitals and health centres while provision of infrastructure was expected to gulp N172.3m out of its total allocation of N110bn.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by nwabueze1999(m): 7:57am On Oct 12, 2021
lawalyato:
Source: PUNCH NEWSPAPER

The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps said it would spend N699.6m on the construction of police stations.

The corps will also expend N400m on the construction of public schools, and N403.8m on hospitals and health centres while provision of infrastructure was expected to gulp N172.3m out of its total allocation of N110bn.

I don't understand.
Police Station kwa
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Dotevic: 9:27am On Oct 13, 2021
Good morning,please what is the latest news?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by carmaldyn: 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2021
Dotevic:
Good morning,please what is the latest news?

Nothing yet ooooo
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ikocyztem: 4:44pm On Oct 13, 2021
CG is still busy accepting and entertaining well wishers. Yesterday was the turn of some aso ebi women... And meanwhile minister Ogbeni Rauf is busy attending to his Buhari appraisals. I doubt if they will get out time any time soon.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Shinzokiyotake(m): 5:45pm On Oct 13, 2021
Ikocyztem:
CG is still busy accepting and entertaining well wishers. Yesterday was the turn of some aso ebi women... And meanwhile minister Ogbeni Rauf is busy attending to his Buhari appraisals. I doubt if they will get out time any time soon.
oga just pray to make the final list all these noise wont help
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by ClassicJohn(m): 6:52pm On Oct 13, 2021
Shinzokiyotake:

Ikocyztem's observation was not out of place. Your blunt response was not necessary.

Peace!

4 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by carmaldyn: 8:06pm On Oct 13, 2021
Shinzokiyotake:

I wonder ooooo. So nay curse we they do b4 abi. Make they release the documentation list ontime
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by carmaldyn: 8:08pm On Oct 13, 2021
Ikocyztem:

That CG nay one kind show off person oooo. He like taking pic too much

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ikocyztem: 4:38pm On Oct 14, 2021
Shinzokiyotake:
It's obvious you are suffering from severe depression and trust me, you lashing over my comment should be your last hope of getting over your depression.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Epistasis(m): 5:47pm On Oct 14, 2021
Make una take am easy ooooo! Everything go soon dey alright!

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by PrinceFola(m): 5:48pm On Oct 14, 2021
Guys make una no vex for each other Abeg sir's.... Let's keep praying and be hopeful for what's coming and i pray God will see us through.......

In the other words, Mr DannyXY please have they now fixed date for the documentation cos rumours ( I called it rumours cos it is not official) are flying around that probably next week they might starts sending Invite..

Any update about that sir?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Shinzokiyotake(m): 7:11pm On Oct 14, 2021
Ikocyztem:
It's obvious you are suffering from severe depression and trust me, you lashing over my comment should be your last hope of getting over your depression.
sorry o i know my comments were blunt i apologize

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by ClassicJohn(m): 10:35pm On Oct 14, 2021
Shinzokiyotake:

Well done!!!
That's the spirit.

Although we cannot decide when to release the list, how we relate is within our capacity.

The prayer na make our name dey list when them release am.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Epistasis(m): 10:42pm On Oct 14, 2021
Shinzokiyotake:

Kudos, man!.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by BenedictStinson(m): 10:44pm On Oct 14, 2021
Hello sorry if this has already been asked and answered but I saw an unanswered query from a related thread
Hi i find this thread interesting, my question is are those wit computer science qualifications made to go 4 field work as others or they do their work at the office only?thank you

Also what's the training time for graduates of Computer Science/Related fields. Thank you
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Shinzokiyotake(m): 8:34am On Oct 15, 2021
ClassicJohn:

Well done!!!
That's the spirit.

Although we cannot decide when to release the list, how we relate is within our capacity.

The prayer na make our name dey list when them release am.
Amen Amen

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.