Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1188163 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Dannyxy(m): 2:46pm On Oct 15, 2021
PrinceFola:
Guys make una no vex for each other Abeg sir's.... Let's keep praying and be hopeful for what's coming and i pray God will see us through.......

In the other words, Mr DannyXY please have they now fixed date for the documentation cos rumours ( I called it rumours cos it is not official) are flying around that probably next week they might starts sending Invite..

Any update about that sir?
DC'S and comptrollers are writing their promotion exams, to be finished tomorrow.
In like 3 weeks the other senior officers will start thier own promotion exams, which might run through our November, many staffs of the board will be engaged in all this.

So I am not sure, they have not decided documentation date, at least to my hearing, but ask me to guess, i say your documentation will come in the first week of December..
Note: i said, this is a guess. Nobody should quote me wrongly. And this guess is based on schedules of things right now.
The head of the board, minister and nscdc have all the cards, so yeah if they like, they can send next week. But I highly doubt.

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by carmaldyn: 3:18pm On Oct 15, 2021
Dannyxy:
DC'S and comptrollers are writing their promotion exams, to be finished tomorrow.
In like 3 weeks the other senior officers will start thier own promotion exams, which might run through our November, many staffs of the board will be engaged in all this.

So I am not sure, they have not decided documentation date, at least to my hearing, but ask me to guess, i say your documentation will come in the first week of December..
Note: i said, this is a guess. Nobody should quote me wrongly. And this guess is based on schedules of things right now.
The head of the board, minister and nscdc have all the cards, so yeah if they like, they can send next week. But I highly doubt.

Ok. All is well

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by PrinceFola(m): 3:20pm On Oct 15, 2021
Dannyxy:

Noted with thanks boss..... All will be well!
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Epistasis(m): 3:23pm On Oct 15, 2021
Dannyxy:

This recruitment started in August, 2019, two years and two months after, completion is not in sight. Oga bayi ooooo.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Confi100: 6:32pm On Oct 15, 2021
Pls is this new for NIS? Cos am confuse right now I thought this documentation Mr dannyyx has been updating us on is for NIS supplementary and replacement list
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Epistasis(m): 7:00pm On Oct 15, 2021
Confi100:
Pls is this new for NIS? Cos am confuse right now I thought this documentation Mr dannyyx has been updating us on is for NIS supplementary and replacement list

NIS báwo. Dem never do their own documentation ni...
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Confi100: 9:33pm On Oct 15, 2021
Sorry i mean to ask when will the final list for NIS be out for people that are under replacement
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Topdaddy(m): 3:08pm On Oct 16, 2021
Hmmm. Nawa o. Buh promotion exams should not affect documentation. They should be multi tasking. The delay is Jst too much
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by PrinceFola(m): 3:27pm On Oct 16, 2021
Topdaddy:
Hmmm. Nawa o. Buh promotion exams should not affect documentation. They should be multi tasking. The delay is Jst too much
exactly bro, promotion exam no suppose hold us back walahi, NSCDC just dey wicked us..... This endless waiting is tiring and not funny anymore..... They can do something within that first 3 weeks in November... Na wa o
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Dotevic: 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2021
You are right,I don't think promotion exams should be what is delaying the process but is like they have there own hidden agenda
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by cesil26: 6:19pm On Oct 16, 2021
Direct Source dey drop direct legit info una still dey doubt

Thanks so much Dannxy
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Epistasis(m): 7:41pm On Oct 16, 2021
Dotevic:
You are right,I don't think promotion exams should be what is delaying the process but is like they have there own hidden agenda

Exactly.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Thanks2God: 12:56am On Oct 17, 2021
What's their duty if not to Carry gun and defend the defenseless as the name implies. Especially now that Nigeria is in dare need of more security personnel to curb current surge of banditry, unknown gunmen, kidnapping, bokoharam etc
Though few officers Will assigned(especially women officers) to do administrative Job at headquarters/command. Nscdc job is mainly security, unlike NIS where most officer don't carry gun except those on Armed squad/Border post unit/ because NIS has other functions/duties like international passport, Visa/Residence, ECOWAS/African affairs etc

Dolliz:
Must all civil defence officer carry gun?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Thanks2God: 1:12am On Oct 17, 2021
You applied for Security Job and you want state for office to press computer??

Most (90%) of the new officers will be used for mainly security purposes not office work. You are been recruited at critical time that Nigeria govt need men to fight surging insecurities situation in the country. Be prepared to join the police, Army, JTF, in combating kidnapping, bokoharam, Banditry, Militants, unknown gunmen etc immediately after your training.

BenedictStinson:
Hello sorry if this has already been asked and answered but I saw an unanswered query from a related thread
Hi i find this thread interesting, my question is are those wit computer science qualifications made to go 4 field work as others or they do their work at the office only?thank you

Also what's the training time for graduates of Computer Science/Related fields. Thank you
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Dolliz: 12:57pm On Oct 17, 2021
Me I cannot carry gun o
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by somanze: 2:01pm On Oct 17, 2021
Thanks2God:
You applied for Security Job and you want state for office to press computer??

Most (90%) of the new officers will be used for mainly security purposes not office work. You are been recruited at critical time that Nigeria govt need men to fight surging insecurities situation in the country. Be prepared to join the police, Army, JTF, in combating kidnapping, bokoharam, Banditry, Militants, unknown gunmen etc immediately after your training.

I
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by somanze: 2:03pm On Oct 17, 2021
Dolliz:
Me I cannot carry gun o
No worry dear friend, when the time comes, we'll find out OK? Make them release our list first...
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by somanze: 2:04pm On Oct 17, 2021
Dannyxy:

Thanks for the update Sir
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by 2keyziano(m): 3:00pm On Oct 17, 2021
Expecting a press conference tomorrow by the CG by God's grace.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by cleish(m): 3:30pm On Oct 17, 2021
2keyziano:

�Amen
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Epistasis(m): 3:34pm On Oct 17, 2021
2keyziano:

I pray ooooo...
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Dotevic: 5:58pm On Oct 17, 2021
2keyziano:
Amen
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Johnn247: 12:15pm On Oct 18, 2021
Names will be out this week by his grace
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Epistasis(m): 12:36pm On Oct 18, 2021
2keyziano:

No press conference today oooooo.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Explicit02: 12:59pm On Oct 18, 2021
Johnn247:
wetin u hear abeg?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by rittyben(f): 4:14pm On Oct 18, 2021
Johnn247:

Amen
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by carmaldyn: 5:32pm On Oct 18, 2021
Johnn247:

Amin
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Folsbal(f): 10:20pm On Oct 18, 2021
This wait is tiring abeg
No tangible info
Nscdc no do well at all
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by PrinceFola(m): 10:23pm On Oct 18, 2021
Folsbal:
This wait is tiring abeg
No tangible info
Nscdc no do well at all
at all bro.... Alwaya slow in everything..... Na wa for them! Recruitment taking forever.... Rararada Oshi

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Dotevic: 11:58am On Oct 19, 2021
PrinceFola:
at all bro.... Alwaya slow in everything..... Na wa for them! Recruitment taking forever.... Rararada Oshi
Tired self

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Epistasis(m): 8:14am On Oct 20, 2021
... It has been eight weeks after documentation and still counting... Very soon, God go remember us and we go laugh las las.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.