Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,461 members, 7,812,409 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1184481 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Omobabaemili(m): 8:58pm On Jan 11, 2022
Folsbal:
The hour is almost here
Let's all keep calm
We will smile in due time
I understand everyone is tired
But we have to keep the hope alive
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Amyme: 9:13pm On Jan 11, 2022
Folsbal:
The hour is almost here
Let's all keep calm
Thank you for the motivational comments
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Epistasis(m): 10:53pm On Jan 11, 2022
Folsbal:
The hour is almost here Let's all keep calm We will smile in due time I understand everyone is tired But we have to keep the hope alive
Thank you. Ìyanu asele!
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by gr8cany: 1:41am On Jan 12, 2022
Folsbal:
The hour is almost here
Let's all keep calm
No hope again, we need to mobilize and derive our grievances to them. So they know they are torturing some people very hard
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by ameenullerhh: 5:38am On Jan 12, 2022
gr8cany:

No hope again, we need to mobilize and derive our grievances to them. So they know they are torturing some people very hard

How do we go about that? Any suggestions please?

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by carmaldyn: 8:10am On Jan 12, 2022
gr8cany:

How?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by gr8cany: 8:19am On Jan 12, 2022
ameenullerhh:

How do we go about that? Any suggestions please?
I suggest we come together via a WhatsApp group.

Plan a two-paced peaceful protest to the headquarters of Nscdc and ministry of interior simultaneously. We can sacrifice a two day protest to them.
This delay is ridiculous
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by ameenullerhh: 8:28am On Jan 12, 2022
gr8cany:

I suggest we come together via a WhatsApp group.

Plan a two-paced peaceful protest to the headquarters of Nscdc and ministry of interior simultaneously. We can sacrifice a two day protest to them.
This delay is ridiculous

I don't think physical protest will be a good idea, does any one here has a hold of TVCnews or ARISE TV phone numbers or any other popular TV station or newspaper that might help pass our grievance to the ministry, board?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by gr8cany: 8:41am On Jan 12, 2022
ameenullerhh:

I don't think physical protest will be a good idea, does any one here has a hold of TVCnews or ARISE TV phone numbers or any other popular TV station or newspaper that might help pass our grievance to the ministry, board?
This will be more civil and effective...yes.

Let's get more opinions and see how we could reach to news agencies
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by ameenullerhh: 8:47am On Jan 12, 2022
gr8cany:

This will be more civil and effective...yes.

Let's get more opinions and see how we could reach to news agencies

If there's anyone here that can help, please do.
Let's put a call through to them possibly on their live program.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Sharpson25(m): 10:18am On Jan 12, 2022
This is the good idea pls who get their phone numbers even reporter of BBC or VOA and others
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by lawalyato: 5:19pm On Jan 12, 2022
It's well
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Omobabaemili(m): 5:35pm On Jan 12, 2022
When dem go drop list like that like this.....
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Epistasis(m): 5:56pm On Jan 12, 2022
Omobabaemili:
When dem go drop list like that like this.....
Very soon, the stage is set...
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Dotevic: 6:04pm On Jan 12, 2022
The stage is set..already
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Omobabaemili(m): 6:15pm On Jan 12, 2022
Epistasis:

Very soon, the stage is set...
sir don't let us fight ooo...this very soon and stage is set I don't like it at all......if there's no press release this week that means still next month again cry cry cry
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by DANSANI2020: 6:54pm On Jan 12, 2022
Omobabaemili:
sir don't let us fight ooo...this very soon and stage is set I don't like it at all......if there's no press release this week that means still next month again cry cry cry
those that they gave slot to were the one delaying ,they are yet to submit their candidates names,but according to man feeding me with info he told me that,but he said the merit list is ready since ,but there is adjustment on proposed date,but it will not past this month ,because they gave them 1 week period to submit their candidates name,also he said they will be change in mode of training this year,that candidates might undergone working experience in various state Civil defence offices nationwide before proper training.we discussed much I will not say it all,because last time someone quotes my post here and share it in a wassap and Facebook ,

4 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Epistasis(m): 7:30pm On Jan 12, 2022
We appreciate every info given out here. Thank you all.
What matters to me is an official Press release, nothing less. We are in 2022, my source this, my source that hold no water at this moment.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Omobabaemili(m): 7:39pm On Jan 12, 2022
DANSANI2020:
those that they gave slot to were the one delaying ,they are yet to submit their candidates names,but according to man feeding me with info he told me that,but he said the merit list is ready since ,but there is adjustment on proposed date,but it will not past this month ,because they gave them 1 week period to submit their candidates name,also he said they will be change in mode of training this year,that candidates might undergone working experience in various state Civil defence offices nationwide before proper training.we discussed much I will not say it all,because last time someone quotes my post here and share it in a wassap and Facebook ,
brother if there's no press release this week all this no go pass this month na fake....

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by DANSANI2020: 8:12pm On Jan 12, 2022
Omobabaemili:
brother if there's no press release this week all this no go pass this month na fake....
,please keeping praying between press releases and documentation list which one concern u,as he told last week,they might be PR or not that candidates will just recieve messages and emals.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Omobabaemili(m): 8:36pm On Jan 12, 2022
DANSANI2020:
,please keeping praying between press releases and documentation list which one concern u,as he told last week,they might be PR or not that candidates will just recieve messages and emals.
time will tell
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Amyme: 9:35pm On Jan 12, 2022
What I like about "my source said " is that whether it's a lie or not, it reduces blood pressure and make us activate our hope.

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Dotevic: 9:44pm On Jan 12, 2022
Thank you for the info
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Kebaba(m): 7:18am On Jan 13, 2022
We can now use Twitter

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Omobabaemili(m): 7:56am On Jan 13, 2022
2nd week of January Don dey go too...no news no genuine info or anything list...
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by AkaSym2011: 9:33am On Jan 13, 2022
I met a man, an officer of the Corp last year, the first week of November precisely. He came to our mall to shop.
He's a Deputy Commandant. And works at the NHQ, Sauka - Abuja. I saw these details on his I.D card.
I helped him take his purchase to his car and then took that opportunity to ask him about the recruitment. He said that they were planning to release the list that month (November, last year).
Although he gave me no 100% assurances and that they could change plans.
Fast forward to some minutes ago, I met him again shopping and took the chance like I did last time.
All he said was a confirmation of all we have known from senior man @ Dannyxy.
NSCDC is not structured. Very disorganised organisation.
However, he told me not to lose hope.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by PrinceFola(m): 9:40am On Jan 13, 2022
AkaSym2011:
I met a man, an officer of the Corp last year, the first week of November precisely. He came to our mall to shop.
He's a Deputy Commandant. And work at NHQ. I saw these details on his I.D card.
I helped him take his purchase to his car and then took that opportunity to ask him about the recruitment. He said that they were planning to release the list that month. Although he gave me no 100% assurances and that they could change plans.
Fast forward to some minutes ago, I met him again shopping and took the chance like I did last time.
All he said was a confirmation of all we have known from senior man @ Dannyxy.
NSCDC is not structured. Very disorganised organisation.
However, he told me not to lose hope.
Thank you.
thanks for this bro, well appreciated.....
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by brijibs: 3:00pm On Jan 13, 2022
Finally, the update/press release we've been expecting!

https://www.facebook.com/NSCDC/videos/480787900233655/?app=fbl

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by brijibs: 3:04pm On Jan 13, 2022
The venue is HQ from 31st January, 2022!

Oh, God, I pray I'm among the number!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Epistasis(m): 3:13pm On Jan 13, 2022
brijibs:
Finally, the update/press release we've been expecting!

https://www.facebook.com/NSCDC/videos/480787900233655/?app=fbl

Finally gentlemen and ladies, the list will be out on Monday, 17th, January!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.