Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1185222 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by iamawara(m): 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2019
ify2016:
O boy!! What a world. Many of us are still waiting for the next shortlisting but a colleague of mine where I work just resigned effective from ending of this month after getting a job with Civil Defense.
I have already congratulated him in advance.
God pick my call on time o.

Ur G got replacement, not in this current exercise.. Congratulations to him

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by replicant: 10:25pm On Oct 07, 2019
ify2016:
O boy!! What a world. Many of us are still waiting for the next shortlisting but a colleague of mine where I work just resigned effective from ending of this month after getting a job with Civil Defense.
Something like this happened to my friend elder brother 3 years ago, he did not apply for NSCDC as we are stressing our self now, he got a call to summit his credentials and the next day he was off to training camp. So anything can happen in Nigeria, because this is Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by khendytoyn: 8:26am On Oct 08, 2019
Please any latest news about NSCDC?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Alexjayson(m): 9:20am On Oct 08, 2019
opeyemhy02:
A friend just told me that the recruitment process has been suspended, please I don't know how true is this info
baba its police recruitment that was suspended try understand what u reading b4 u publicize.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by yusufhaji(m): 11:01am On Oct 09, 2019
ify2016:
which organization did he resigned from?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Kebaba(m): 11:05am On Oct 09, 2019
ify2016:
He is resigning when he hasn't gotten an appointment letter or even done IPPIS capturing....how sure is he about the job that he wants to resign

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by arcdone(m): 11:48am On Oct 09, 2019
[quote author=ify2016 post=82927700]O boy!! What a world. Many of us are still waiting for the next shortlisting but a colleague of mine where I work just resigned effective from ending of this month after getting a job with Civil Defense.
This is possible we are in 9ja...this shouldn't sound amazing.. There are many cases of such.. I was even told.. There is a guy that applied for NA, is name was been shortlisted but unfortunately for him he was been diagnosed of appendix.. He was not able to join them in camp... Later time when custom are doing there camp... I was told the guy has to joined Custom candidates that been shortlisted at camp....what will you say to this....
So anything can happen...if you have strong reliable guarantor every is serrle
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by arcdone(m): 11:50am On Oct 09, 2019
ify2016:
This is possible we are in 9ja...this shouldn't sound
amazing.. There are many cases of such.. I was even told..
There is a guy that applied for NA, is name was been
shortlisted but unfortunately for him he was been diagnosed
of appendix.. He was not able to join them in camp... Later
time when custom are doing there camp... I was told the guy
has to joined Custom candidates that been shortlisted at
camp....what will you say to this....
So anything can happen...if you have strong reliable
guarantor every is settle
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by rehanix500: 4:31pm On Oct 09, 2019
Written resignations letter where d ongoing recruitment have not gotten to d next stages
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Amedu3: 11:42pm On Oct 09, 2019
Different news which one will someone believe?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Amedu3: 12:12am On Oct 10, 2019
Dubem007:
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///GWlfRPr93bfJHBDJNNNJwZ
I would like to join but the link is not connecting
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by BabaIbo: 6:35am On Oct 10, 2019
How far with civil defense?

Please have NSCDC released the first list after registration?

I want to know if I'm still in line please, because I can see some people talking about camp, appointment letter, medicals etc.

Please someone should answer
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by nuradeen011(m): 7:34am On Oct 10, 2019
All applicants for Civil Defence, NDLEA etc who are indigenes of Anambra State are hereby advised to report at the Conference room of the SSG, Government House Awka on Wednesday 9th October 2019 at 10am for documentation.
Please note that this notice is not part of the employment processes of the concerned Agencies but purely an internal initiative of the State Govt.
All concerned applicants should take note and endeavour to attend with all relevant documents including local Govt identification and print-out evidence of online application.

Thank you.

Signed: SSG
where is Anambrans, is this true?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by daben1(m): 9:18am On Oct 10, 2019
arcdone:
This is possible we are in 9ja...this shouldn't sound amazing.. There are many cases of such.. I was even told.. There is a guy that applied for NA, is name was been shortlisted but unfortunately for him he was been diagnosed of appendix.. He was not able to join them in camp... Later time when custom are doing there camp... I was told the guy has to joined Custom candidates that been shortlisted at camp....what will you say to this.... So anything can happen...if you have strong reliable guarantor every is settle
how you type is "funny" man
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by saucerence(m): 1:15pm On Oct 10, 2019
bhella10:
please kindly send to a1bayo500@gmail.com. Thanks
pls help me send it here my mail deelaw2113@gmail.com
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by saucerence(m): 1:41pm On Oct 10, 2019
neolboy:
For those asking for NSCDC referee form.

Send me your email address and let me forward it to you.

If you need it please quote me
pls send to lawrenceademola94@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by ojtech8291: 2:44pm On Oct 10, 2019
neolboy:

I need it Sir. ojtech32@gmail.com. Thanks!
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by BabaIbo: 2:54pm On Oct 10, 2019
Dubem007:
https:///invite/GWlfRPr93bfJHBDJNNNJwZ

I will like to join this whatsapp group?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by ikibe: 5:37pm On Oct 10, 2019
Update on the screening date ?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by ikibe: 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2019
Please if anyone gets to receive email or SMS from nscdc as a shortlisted candidate should please inform the house.thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by UniportAgbero: 7:50pm On Oct 10, 2019
neolboy:

kelvinsampson4@gmail.com
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Alexjayson(m): 7:55pm On Oct 10, 2019
ikibe:
Please if anyone gets to receive email or SMS from nscdc as a shortlisted candidate should please inform the house.thank you
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by abah73: 10:49pm On Oct 10, 2019
pls I need it sir,. arthurjones655@gmail.com
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Mumglee: 12:11am On Oct 11, 2019
Hello house, I greet you all. I forgot to print my acknowledgement slip after submitting application, is there something I can do to retrieve it? Does it contain details like candidate number? Please useful information on how to get it is needed urgently because I tried to log in but access denied. Thanks
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by haji0955: 1:30am On Oct 11, 2019

ajisafeyusuph0955@gmail.com
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 11, 2019
haji0955:

Kindly check your mail pls
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by UniportAgbero: 9:46am On Oct 11, 2019
Mumglee:
Hello house, I greet you all. I forgot to print my acknowledgement slip after submitting application, is there something I can do to retrieve it? Does it contain details like candidate number? Please useful information on how to get it is needed urgently because I tried to log in but access denied. Thanks

Me too
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by nuradeen011(m): 10:25am On Oct 11, 2019
u na weldone ooh
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Emily22(m): 10:33am On Oct 11, 2019
People re still sending emails for referee form...

Nscdc must conduct IQ test during the recruitment process

Because ori elomiran ti Ku, o ti jera

Iranu

17 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by nwafresh(m): 11:08am On Oct 11, 2019
Emily22:
People re still sending emails for referee form...

Nscdc must conduct IQ test during the recruitment process

Because ori elomiran ti Ku, o ti jera

Iranu

Don't mind them. This is what they do. It's still the same person( the sender and receiver). He just want people to fall for his trick so that he'll extort money from them in the long run by promising them that he has uncle who helped him out. He'll then present another person's call up letter and present it to his victim(that's when the list is out) . He'll promise them that he'll help them out. So, because of the fake referee form he gave for free, he has gotten the trust of his victims. He'll start collecting dia money with no stress

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by ndyfaby: 11:16am On Oct 11, 2019
here it to this email: faatek@yahoo.com

haji0955:

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by teenagersave: 11:46am On Oct 11, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.