Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,379 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba (32540 Views)

Miracle Of The Kaaba: Why Birds Don’t Fly Over It / Renovation Of The Roof Of The Holy Ka’bah In 1377AH (1957)) / Kaaba The Center Of Gravity Of The Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by mrZENographer: 3:36pm On Aug 19, 2019
Kuginzi:

You're becoming more confused.
Where in the Bible Jesus call himself God. There is no single verse in the whole Bible where you can find "Jesus is the Lord" or I Jesus Iam the creator.

" I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death"

"And Jesus came and said to them, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit"

".....Which in his times he shall show, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;"
Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by masseratti: 4:26pm On Aug 19, 2019
mrZENographer:

(1)
1 John 5:7
"For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one."

(2)
1 John 14:26 "But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance"
its sad when you guys just pick a verse and use it as a quote, what the verse you talking about is "records" testimony in heaven.

Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, and everyone who loves the father loves his child as well.
This is how we know that we love the children of God: by loving God and carrying out his commands.
This is love for God: to obey his commands. And his commands are not burdensome,
for everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith.
Who is it that overcomes the world? Only he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God.
This is the one who came by water and blood--Jesus Christ. He did not come by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth.
For there are three that testify:
the [1] Spirit, the water and the blood; and the three are in agreement.
We accept man's testimony, but God's testimony is greater because it is the testimony of God, which he has given about his Son.
Anyone who believes in the Son of God has this testimony in his heart. Anyone who does not believe God has made him out to be a liar, because he has not believed the testimony God has given about his Son.

It's about believing the message Christ brought to the people not that Christ and God are the same, to put it in other way it is for the people to believe Jesus is the Christ that was promised from God, the savior sent by God, not that Jesus was God, simple.
Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by Kuginzi: 12:49pm On Aug 20, 2019
mrZENographer:

" I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death"

"And Jesus came and said to them, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit"

".....Which in his times he shall show, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;"
I don't know how you guys reason. In all the verses you're quoting above, Jesus is praising a superior being (i.e the father). If you reason well then ask yourself, WHO IS THE FATHER IN HEAVEN
MY SECOND QUESTION IS; BETWEEN THE FATHER, SON, AND THE HOLY GHOST, WHO CREATED WHO?
Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by Kuginzi: 1:19pm On Aug 20, 2019
mrZENographer:

masseratti

Jesus does not have an earthly Father. He is God the Son. He is the only person born of a woman that had no father.

How?
God is a Trinity Being (The Father, the Son and The Holyghost) that is 3 in 1

Muslims say they don't understand 3 in 1. But it is very easy to understand.
Man is also a Trinity Being (The Body, the Soul and the Spirit) that is 3 in 1

The writer of the Quran has a misconception about the word "Son of God". The writer believes that Christians are claiming that God had intercourse or wives hence the term "Son of God". Therefore the Quran says "God does not beget nor is he begotten". This is false accusations against Christians because Christians never believed that God had intercourse or beget like a woman.

Son of God is also known as Word of God/Spirit of God.

Jesus was already existing and does not need a man's seed/sperm. Every human is procreated through sperm but Jesus was and has been existing before the world began. He is the Word of God. He created the world.

Genesis 1:2
In the beginning God made heaven and earth. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
3And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

Google: Begotten
You will find to definitions. The one which says "to bring out" is the correct one in the biblical context.

Just as you Kuginzi. Your spirit is inside you. And can come out from you. (through astral projection, practiced by occult people or after clinical death). That your spirit is the only begotten of you.
Lol!! 3 in 1 indeed. That is called 'MISCONCEPTION OF RELIGION'
GOD – A SINGLE ENTITY AND NOT A TRINITY; “Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD” Deuteronomy 6:4.

GOD – A SINGLE ENTITY AND NOT A TRINITY
A balanced view of God
To get a balanced and consistent view of who and what God is we must surely, have to take the whole of the Biblical record into account. We shall start with some references from the beginning of the Bible to see what the early believers in God wrote.

“Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD” Deuteronomy 6:4

“Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any.” Isaiah 44:8

I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: Isaiah 45:5

“Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me…” Isaiah 46:9

So from the above verse we have seen that God has not once described himself as being three in one. No where in the Old Testament, or in the whole Bible for that matter, is mentioned the word Trinity. God has only said he is one being. So where did you get your own TRINITY??
Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by masseratti: 2:33pm On Aug 20, 2019
Kuginzi:

GOD – A SINGLE ENTITY AND NOT A TRINITY; “Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD” Deuteronomy 6:4.

A balanced view of God
To get a balanced and consistent view of who and what God is we must surely, have to take the whole of the Biblical record into account. We shall start with some references from the beginning of the Bible to see what the early believers in God wrote.

“Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any.” Isaiah 44:8

I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: Isaiah 45:5

“Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me…” Isaiah 46:9

So from the above verse we have seen that God has not once described himself as being three in one. No where in the Old Testament, or in the whole Bible for that matter, is mentioned the word Trinity. God has only said he is one being. So where did you get your own TRINITY??
don't mind him jàre... Not all Christians believe in the trinity ideology, they just like interpreting the book the way it suits them.

2 Likes

Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by mrZENographer: 12:52am On Aug 21, 2019
Kuginzi:

A balanced view of God

Please answer these questions:

1) Where is your Soul?
a) Within your body. b) In heaven. c) In hell. d) in a test tube
2) Where is your Spirit?

3) Are you ONE?
a) No. b) Yes
Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by mrZENographer: 1:10am On Aug 21, 2019
Kuginzi:

I don't know how you guys reason. In all the verses you're quoting above, Jesus is praising a superior being (i.e the father). If you reason well then ask yourself, WHO IS THE FATHER IN HEAVEN
MY SECOND QUESTION IS; BETWEEN THE FATHER, SON, AND THE HOLY GHOST, WHO CREATED WHO?

Are you questioning me or are you questioning the Bible verses I quoted that stated the status of Jesus?

Jesus said I am the beginning and the end (Alpha and Omega). This means He is the creator.
"I am the beginning" means he doesn't have a beginning. He is beyond time. He created Time. He is the end means he lives forever and ever and ever.

The Son honours the Father. But they are one.

1 John 5:7. "For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one".

You as a human being, without your Word/Spirit you are not complete. We are created in God's likeness.

Food for thought:
How does a three headed Hydra live, or a seven-headed beast in one body?
Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by mrZENographer: 1:14am On Aug 21, 2019
masseratti:
its sad when you guys just pick a verse and use it as a quote, what the verse you talking about is "records" testimony in heaven.

Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, and everyone who loves the father loves his child as well.
This is how we know that we love the children of God: by loving God and carrying out his commands.
This is love for God: to obey his commands. And his commands are not burdensome,
for everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith.
Who is it that overcomes the world? Only he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God.
This is the one who came by water and blood--Jesus Christ. He did not come by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth.
For there are three that testify:
the [1] Spirit, the water and the blood; and the three are in agreement.
We accept man's testimony, but God's testimony is greater because it is the testimony of God, which he has given about his Son.
Anyone who believes in the Son of God has this testimony in his heart. Anyone who does not believe God has made him out to be a liar, because he has not believed the testimony God has given about his Son.

It's about believing the message Christ brought to the people not that Christ and God are the same, to put it in other way it is for the people to believe Jesus is the Christ that was promised from God, the savior sent by God, not that Jesus was God, simple.

You are ranting so offpoint.

In your last post you "how can God be Trinity?" I have showed you 1 John 5:7

You also said Holyghost is a force of God. I have showed you 1 John 14:26. And there are other scriptures that show that He is a Person and not a Force.
Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by masseratti: 9:19am On Aug 21, 2019
mrZENographer:

You are ranting so offpoint.

In your last post you "how can God be Trinity?" I have showed you 1 John 5:7

You also said Holyghost is a force of God. I have showed you 1 John 14:26. And there are other scriptures that show that He is a Person and not a Force.
decorum please.... And I have shown you God is not trinity.... I point out that the verse you quoted was in isolation.
Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by luluman: 11:27am On Aug 21, 2019
Shimran:

Good day.
The claims comes from you. Maybe you can prove it.
Provided it is in accordance with the Islamic law, whether it be in the Qur'an or the says (Hadith) of the Prophet, a Non-Muslim can't be killed except on the battlefield of an AGREED and PLANNED BATTLE between the Muslim and the Non-Muslim where peace ceased to exist. The choice of battle is strong only if:
-Muslim can't migrate from the place
-Treaty that exist between Muslims and the Non-Muslim is been broke
-Or an attack from the non Muslims to the Muslim.

Like that, no reason from nowhere, then it is out of Islam, e.g BH, Taliban, Isis etc. I may call such an act as selfishness and just personal greediness
You may back up your claims
Thanks
But I'm very much aware that Muslims have beheaded before, & even threatened to behead any convert to other religion.You know this is true so defend it let's see.
Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by Shimran(m): 12:30pm On Aug 21, 2019
luluman:
But I'm very much aware that Muslims have beheaded before, & even threatened to behead any convert to other religion.You know this is true so defend it let's see.
Assume we are in secular world: It feels so sympathy when comes to killing/slaughtering of animals. No matter the religious barrier Muslim have or or two relationship with Non-Muslim: (both are human, and may be bloodly related). For sensible human, that sympathy exist. Now that religion talks of piousness, would that sympathy exist?
Good day
At first, from nowhere in Islam, a person is forced/compel to accept it (so obvious that Muhammad, the prophet lives amidst of Non-Muslim, a planned and agreed battle exist only if migration, peace and treaties ceased to be)

Muslims, killing people out of the battlefield, do it at their own risk and interest, not Islam. We hv countless Muslims groups/states/insurgency, killing both Muslims and non Muslim, all claiming to be for religious sake. Nowhere they can back up their claim from the religion

Only, I can accuses Christianity as a religion of choirs/dancer/singers only if it can be found in the Bible. If not, then selfishness of the worshippers

FOR APOSTASY KILLING: 100% agreed and is found in Islam. Here it goes:
Today, a Muslim denounce Islam, 3 days ultimatum is given to investigate why: sickness or mental problems. If not, i.e out of choice, if the country is on Islamic jurisdiction (e.g Saudis, +70% practice Islam jurisdictions), it is the governing body that will be responsible for the killing, through any means, for no can fight with the authority but NOT individual or group. If reverse is the case, (eg. Nigeria), then Free to live his/her Life as not to create an unending & undue killing,
Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by Shimran(m): 12:55pm On Aug 21, 2019
luluman:
To Many Muslims, which is more authentic, killing is just meant on men (specifically those who war masterminds) who may contributes or their influence will contribute war to the Muslim society, but not for their disbelief. Female & those men who are not war mastermind and contributes nothing to alter peacefulness of Muslim society, they're Free to live their lives as they wish.

If you have access to those modern days Muslim jihadist, ask then : what/why the essence of apostasy killing, or attacks on both Muslims and non Muslim, male, female, olds, children, worshippers at worshipping places, farmers, strangers, marketers etc. They can't answer but to shout: Allahu Akbar, with their masked faces full of beard and painting, standing, holding sophisticated arm guns

A question that might comes from you: Why the killings of an apostate
Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by mrZENographer: 1:10pm On Aug 21, 2019
masseratti:
decorum please.... And I have shown you God is not trinity.... I point out that the verse you quoted was in isolation.

You didn't show me anything. You only posted a whole chapter for me to read. I felt it's because you have nothing to say.
Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by luluman: 3:12pm On Aug 21, 2019
Shimran:

Assume we are in secular world: It feels so sympathy when comes to killing/slaughtering of animals. No matter the religious barrier Muslim have or or two relationship with Non-Muslim: (both are human, and may be bloodly related). For sensible human, that sympathy exist. Now that religion talks of piousness, would that sympathy exist?
Good day
At first, from nowhere in Islam, a person is forced/compel to accept it (so obvious that Muhammad, the prophet lives amidst of Non-Muslim, a planned and agreed battle exist only if migration, peace and treaties ceased to be)

Muslims, killing people out of the battlefield, do it at their own risk and interest, not Islam. We hv countless Muslims groups/states/insurgency, killing both Muslims and non Muslim, all claiming to be for religious sake. Nowhere they can back up their claim from the religion

Only, I can accuses Christianity as a religion of choirs/dancer/singers only if it can be found in the Bible. If not, then selfishness of the worshippers

FOR APOSTASY KILLING: 100% agreed and is found in Islam. Here it goes:
Today, a Muslim denounce Islam, 3 days ultimatum is given to investigate why: sickness or mental problems. If not, i.e out of choice, if the country is on Islamic jurisdiction (e.g Saudis, +70% practice Islam jurisdictions), it is the governing body that will be responsible for the killing, through any means, for no can fight with the authority but NOT individual or group. If reverse is the case, (eg. Nigeria), then Free to live his/her Life as not to create an unending & undue killing,
don't be dumb now, you gave a scenario where it is allowed for converts to be killed ( even) by government in Islamic states: So does that mean one cannot chose his/her religion? Secondly is Nigeria one of such islamic c country? are you not aware of your Muslims killing & openly threatening to kill any converts. If your religion respects God then let anybody worship in any faith he/she wants & let God the supreme being do the final judgment. You stvpidly come to naira land to prove trash. NB:let God only judge for himself he is able, & not your religion help God.
Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by luluman: 3:22pm On Aug 21, 2019
Shimran:

To Many Muslims, which is more authentic, killing is just meant on men (specifically those who war masterminds) who may contributes or their influence will contribute war to the Muslim society, but not for their disbelief. Female & those men who are not war mastermind and contributes nothing to alter peacefulness of Muslim society, they're Free to live their lives as they wish.

If you have access to those modern days Muslim jihadist, ask then : what/why the essence of apostasy killing, or attacks on both Muslims and non Muslim, male, female, olds, children, worshippers at worshipping places, farmers, strangers, marketers etc. They can't answer but to shout: Allahu Akbar, with their masked faces full of beard and painting, standing, holding sophisticated arm guns

A question that might comes from you: Why the killings of an apostate
Don't try to change my question/ intent , Have you or can you openly tell your muslim brothers to allow any convert to live his life? Hypocricy will not allow you, but you come to naira land & preach trash.Can't your God judge who to be dealt with on religious matter? why should you be the ones doing the killing on his behalf ? are your to protect your God or him to protect you? if the former is the case then the "god" is not worth worshiping.
Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by Shimran(m): 4:11pm On Aug 21, 2019
luluman:
Don't try to change my question/ intent , Have you or can you openly tell your muslim brothers to allow any convert to live his life? Hypocricy will not allow you, but you come to naira land & preach trash.Can't your God judge who to be dealt with on religious matter? why should you be the ones doing the killing on his behalf ? are your to protect your God or him to protect you? if the former is the case then the "god" is not worth worshiping.
So many ways to deal with so many things but haste does not bring prosperity. From ur questions I take you to be responsible while as ur reverse comments isn't that
Nairaland is open all, worldwide I never deny what Muslims are doing but but give my reasons based on what is it from the Islamic perspective. Assume I'm wrong, I don't ever think u can change my mind from ur write up

I had a friend, a true Christian promoting Christianity: 'NOL2dworld' he challenges me and I do reply. I can't point out his abusive statement.
for ur answer: The best hypothetical mind is that which attributed divinity to Jesus just by implied. Why human are human? Because they have sense and are higher level of thinking. Those Muslim who partake in these activities were they refrained from the knowledge? Why would they do something without backing up while as they are aware of the bad things are doing. Theirs is their deeds and mine is mine
Regards
Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by masseratti: 7:04pm On Aug 21, 2019
mrZENographer:

You didn't show me anything. You only posted a whole chapter for me to read. I felt it's because you have nothing to say.
If you can comprehend very well, I showed you that what that chapter was referring to is that the verse you were quoting "testify" that Jesus was Christ, the savior sent from God not God himself, the verse you quoted said there are three that bear "record" in heaven,and they are one... Record means testimony, and they are one means "in agreement to what they testify about" where the problem is, is with the translation from Aramaic to Greek to Roman then to English..... The book of John was written by a physician call John and it was written in Greek... As the time he wrote it, the people and Jesus spoke Aramaic, not Hebrew, just like we speak in pidgin for informal conversation, and write in English for formal, they did that, that time, Constantine complied the Bible, from Greek it was translated into Roman, from there into English, even at that the concept of trinity was not there until the council of Nicaea introduced it into Christianity, trinity is the major deference between the western orthodox church and the east orthodox church,they don't agree on the concept, early Christians never had any idea of trinity, because the white that brought the religion to us said it, does not mean they are right, at a point they believed the world was flat, and even the man that said it was not flat was killed by them for heresy, God is God and one only, Jesus is christ and the holy spirit is what is called "a spirit"

1 Like

Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by Kuginzi: 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2019
mrZENographer:

Are you questioning me or are you questioning the Bible verses I quoted that stated the status of Jesus?

Jesus said I am the beginning and the end (Alpha and Omega). This means He is the creator.
"I am the beginning" means he doesn't have a beginning. He is beyond time. He created Time. He is the end means he lives forever and ever and ever.

1 John 5:7. "For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one".

You as a human being, without your Word/Spirit you are not complete. We are created in God's likeness.

Food for thought:
My brother pls keep deceiving yourself.
Don't you know that the person you're calling your God is human being?
The great truth revealed in the New Testament is that the eternal God became one of us; He became a human being.
"And the word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth" (John 1:14).
Someone is confusing in the Bible. Just imagine this; God became a human in Jesus Christ. May God show you the way.
Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by Kuginzi: 4:03pm On Aug 22, 2019
mrZENographer:

Please answer these questions:

1) Where is your Soul?
2) Where is your Spirit?

3) Are you ONE?
a) No. b) Yes
Such analysis can only be used to confuse people like you and not me. Pls try again later!
Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by mrZENographer: 12:08am On Aug 23, 2019
Kuginzi:

Such analysis can only be used to confuse people like you and not me. Pls try again later!

I respect your sincere opinion.
Please just answer the questions.
Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by Kuginzi: 9:29am On Aug 23, 2019
mrZENographer:

I respect your sincere opinion.
Please just answer the questions.
I repeat again, pls kindly try another strategy, such question is rhetoric and not meant for people like me. Go look for your gullible people to answer it.
Thanks for your time
Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by Kuginzi: 9:43am On Aug 23, 2019
mrZENographer:

Food for thought:
Pls answer my question;
Between the Father, The Son, and The Holy Ghost, who is the superior?, and who created who?
Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by mrZENographer: 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2019
Kuginzi:

Pls answer my question;
Between the Father, The Son, and The Holy Ghost, who is the superior?, and who created who?

The Father is the Godhead. He is greater but they are one.

The Word was not created neither is the Holyspirit.

Just as you (i.e your body soul and spirit) started existing on the same day.

John 1:1 "In the beginnning was THE WORD and THE WORD was with God and THE WORD was God. All things were made by him".
Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by mrZENographer: 8:33pm On Aug 23, 2019
Kuginzi:

I repeat again, pls kindly try another strategy, such question is rhetoric and not meant for people like me. Go look for your gullible people to answer it.
Thanks for your time

You don't want to answer a simple question. Because the answers are obvious and undeniable. You are a loser.

As the name implies, there is no end to Eternity. This is
a matter of the Soul. Staying away from enlightenment is something you will pay for forever. I pray for you that you will have live changing encounter with Jesus Christ in dream/revelation in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by Kuginzi: 10:59am On Aug 24, 2019
mrZENographer:

The Father is the Godhead. He is greater but they are one.

The Word was not created neither is the Holyspirit.

Just as you (i.e your body soul and spirit) started existing on the same day.

John 1:1 "In the beginnning was THE WORD and THE WORD was with God and THE WORD was God. All things were made by him".
My friend pls stop deviating from the truth. If you believe Jesus has a Father in the Heaven, pls who is that Father?
God is never 3 in 1 in the Bible.
Read Deuteronomy 4:35
"To you it was shown that you might know that the LORD, He is God; there is no other besides Him". From the above verse, it mentions that He is God and not 3in1 are gods. My friend, where did you find your own 3in1 The 3 in 1 slogan is nothing but a way of confusing gullible followers. May God show you the right path.
Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by Kuginzi: 11:18am On Aug 24, 2019
mrZENographer:

You don't want to answer a simple question. Because the answers are obvious and undeniable. You are a loser.

a matter of the Soul. Staying away from enlightenment is something you will pay for forever. I pray for you that you will have live changing encounter with Jesus Christ in dream/revelation in Jesus name. Amen.
The Jesus I know in the Qur'an is a human being just like you are. Here are my reasons/proof;
Read John 21:12. Jesus said to them, "Come and have breakfast." None of the disciples ventured to question Him, "Who are You?" knowing that it was the Lord." So your Lord eats?? Allah neither eat nor feel hungry.
Your God wept:“Jesus wept.” (John 11:35). Allah the Creator of Heaven and Earth don't weep.
Jesus got tired in the Bible.
Read New Living Translation
Jacob’s well was there; and Jesus, tired from the long walk, sat wearily beside the well about noontime. Allahu-Akbar!! How can your so call god be tired?? Allah neither get tired nor sick.
Lastly, My own God is nobody's son. Jesus was called the The carpenter's son in the Bible.
Read; The carpenter's son (Mt 13:55): Joseph and Jesus in the Gospel of Matthew
May Allah you show the right path.
Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by Kuginzi: 11:49am On Aug 24, 2019
mrZENographer:

grin grin grin You are the REAL LOSER for worship human being as your god.
Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by mrZENographer: 6:08pm On Aug 25, 2019
Kuginzi:

grin grin grin You are the REAL LOSER for worship human being as your god.

You couldn't answer simple question oo.
I'm sure if I ask you another question
Wether you are a human being, you will act capriciously again. grin
Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by mrZENographer: 6:15pm On Aug 25, 2019
Kuginzi:

The Jesus I know in the Qur'an is a human being just like you are. Here are my reasons/proof;
Read John 21:12. Jesus said to them, "Come and have breakfast." None of the disciples ventured to question Him, "Who are You?" knowing that it was the Lord." So your Lord eats?? Allah neither eat nor feel hungry.
Your God wept:“Jesus wept.” (John 11:35). Allah the Creator of Heaven and Earth don't weep.
Jesus got tired in the Bible.
Read New Living Translation
Jacob’s well was there; and Jesus, tired from the long walk, sat wearily beside the well about noontime. Allahu-Akbar!! How can your so call god be tired?? Allah neither get tired nor sick.
Lastly, My own God is nobody's son. Jesus was called the The carpenter's son in the Bible.
Read; The carpenter's son (Mt 13:55): Joseph and Jesus in the Gospel of Matthew
May Allah you show the right path.

Please sit down and read the Bible. Because if you do, you can see that these are the very reasons why the Jews always sort to kill Jesus and finally crucified him. BECAUSE HE BEING IN A HUMAN FORM, CLAIMED TO BE EQUAL WITH GOD (Son of God). CLAIMED HE WAS FROM HEAVEN. CLAIMED HE EXISTED BEFORE ABRAHAM. CLAIMED HE AND THE FATHER ARE ONE. CLAIMED HE IS THE ONLY WAY TO ETERNAL LIFE/HEAVEN.

I ask God of Chosen to open your understanding now in Jesus name. Amen
Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by mrZENographer: 6:21pm On Aug 25, 2019
Kuginzi:

My friend pls stop deviating from the truth. If you believe Jesus has a Father in the Heaven, pls who is that Father?
God is never 3 in 1 in the Bible.
Read Deuteronomy 4:35
"To you it was shown that you might know that the LORD, He is God; there is no other besides Him". From the above verse, it mentions that He is God and not 3in1 are gods. My friend, where did you find your own 3in1 The 3 in 1 slogan is nothing but a way of confusing gullible followers. May God show you the right path.

I blame the writer of Quran who lied to you that "Son of God" meant Intercourse/procreation and therefore should be unacceptable from Christians.
Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by Kuginzi: 12:27pm On Aug 28, 2019
mrZENographer:

I blame the writer of Quran who lied to you that "Son of God" meant Intercourse/procreation and therefore should be unacceptable from Christians.
My friend, you're off the road!
The fact remain the same. 1. Jesus; a human being and (The son of human being) can never be God.
101% CONFUSION IN THE BIBLE
1. The Bible says that God is not a son of man. 'God is not a man nor a son of man' (Numbers 23:19). The Bible often calls Jesus 'a son of man' or 'the son of man.
May God show you the right path
Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by Kuginzi: 1:04pm On Aug 28, 2019
mrZENographer:

Please sit down and read the Bible. Because if you do, you can see that these are the very reasons why the Jews always sort to kill Jesus and finally crucified him. BECAUSE HE BEING IN A HUMAN FORM, CLAIMED TO BE EQUAL WITH GOD (Son of God). CLAIMED HE WAS FROM HEAVEN. CLAIMED HE EXISTED BEFORE ABRAHAM. CLAIMED HE AND THE FATHER ARE ONE. CLAIMED HE IS THE ONLY WAY TO ETERNAL LIFE/HEAVEN.

I ask God of Chosen to open your understanding now in Jesus name. Amen
Out of point!! No verse in the Bible where Jesus call himself 'son of god'.
All these are nothing but a way of confusing/leading people astray. The fact still remain the same. Jesus is a pure human being and not God, son or spirit. There are over 101 contradiction/confusion in the Bible.
May God show you the right path.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Non-alcoholic Beer For Muslims, Is It Haram? / When Someone Insults Islam: How To Behave / Sheik Dahiru Bauchi Defies Sultan, Holds Eid On Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.