Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Miracle Of The Kaaba: Why Birds Don’t Fly Over It - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Miracle Of The Kaaba: Why Birds Don’t Fly Over It (2643 Views)

Miracle Of The Quran'two Seas Between Them Is Barrier' / Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram / See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miracle Of The Kaaba: Why Birds Don’t Fly Over It by advocatejare(m): 10:23am On Jan 11, 2022
You must have heard this statement many times before that it was impossible for birds to fly over the Kaaba as shared in the YouTube video below

“One early morning, I was sitting in the Holy mosque. I saw a pigeon was flying towards the holy Kaaba, just a view inches before reaching the Kaaba, the pigeon simply changed its direction….

…. No birds fly over Kaaba…

…. It is about respect….

…. The Kaaba is the center of earth….

… Therefore it is impossible to fly over the Kaaba either of birds or planes”

These are some of the deceptions Muslims use to convince people to join Islam. But all the above claims have been proven to be false

Is Kaaba the center of the earth? No, previous and current calculations have never said that the Kaaba was the center of the Earth

2003 calculation of the geographical centre of all land surfaces on Earth: İskilip, Turkey.

In 1973, Andrew J. Woods, a physicist with Gulf Energy and Environmental Systems in San Diego, California, used a digital global map and calculated the coordinates on a mainframe system as 39°00′N 34°00′E, in modern-day Turkey, near the district of Kırşehir, Kırşehir Province, approx. 1,800 km north of Giza. In 2003, a refined result was yielded by Holger Isenberg: 40°52′N 34°34′E, also in Turkey, near the district of İskilip, Çorum Province, approx. 200 km northeast of Ankara. In 2016, Google Maps marked Isenberg's result of 40°52′N 34°34′E as the geographical center of Earth[/b]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geographical_centre_of_Earth

Do birds fly of Kaaba? Yes: they even sit on and poop on it

Security helicopters fly around the Kaaba during surveillance :
https://english.alarabiya.net/amp/features/2018/06/04/PHOTOS-Mecca-air-security-intensifies-surveillance-for-the-last-10-days-of-Ramadan

Muslims should stop these deceptions!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ylvci3cJhvM

1 Like

Re: Miracle Of The Kaaba: Why Birds Don’t Fly Over It by AntiChristian: 11:08am On Jan 11, 2022
grin

I was thinking you will bring verses from the Qur'an and Sunnah!

Mtchew!

Nonsense as usual!

Does this explain why Israel depends of huge sophisticated weaponry while Nigerian Christians calls on the Lord of Israel?
Re: Miracle Of The Kaaba: Why Birds Don’t Fly Over It by advocatejare(m): 11:17am On Jan 11, 2022
AntiChristian:
grin

I was thinking you will bring verses from the Qur'an and Sunnah!

Mtchew!

Nonsense as usual!

Does this explain why Israel depends of huge sophisticated weaponry while Nigerian Christians calls on the Lord of Israel?
Do you know that Saudi rely on the so called infidel country called US for their protection and not on Allah?

Saudi is the biggest importer of arms from the US

Do you know who Saudi wants to use the arms to fight? Their brother in Islam: Iran

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2019/5/13/saudi-arabia-the-worlds-largest-arms-importer-from-2014-2018?espv=1

4 Likes

Re: Miracle Of The Kaaba: Why Birds Don’t Fly Over It by AntiChristian: 11:23am On Jan 11, 2022
advocatejare:

Do you know that Saudi rely on the so called infidel country called US for their protection and not on Allah?

Saudi is the biggest importer of arms from the US

Do you know who Saudi wants to use the arms to fight? Their brother in Islam: Iran

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2019/5/13/saudi-arabia-the-worlds-largest-arms-importer-from-2014-2018?espv=1

Allah won't ask me of the affairs of Saudi. Will Yahweh ask you about Saudi Arabia?
Continue ranting and babbling!

Make i leave you wailing for Saudi but not Israel!
Re: Miracle Of The Kaaba: Why Birds Don’t Fly Over It by advocatejare(m): 11:27am On Jan 11, 2022
AntiChristian:

Allah won't ask me of the affairs of Saudi. Will Yahweh ask you about Saudi Arabia?
Continue ranting and babbling!
Why did you bring Israel into it? If Allah won’t ask you about Saudi why will Yahweh ask me about Israel?

5 Likes

Re: Miracle Of The Kaaba: Why Birds Don’t Fly Over It by AgentNairaland(f): 2:03pm On Jan 11, 2022
They are still coming to denial this facts through the use of taqiyah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miracle Of The Kaaba: Why Birds Don’t Fly Over It by advocatejare(m): 2:45pm On Jan 11, 2022
AgentNairaland:
They are still coming to denial this facts through the use of taqiyah
That means they will continue to ridicule themselves in the presence of facts and irrefutable evidences!

1 Like

Re: Miracle Of The Kaaba: Why Birds Don’t Fly Over It by IslamVIRGINS(f): 5:40am On Jan 12, 2022
See how bird poo on top of allah's house

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miracle Of The Kaaba: Why Birds Don’t Fly Over It by advocatejare(m): 9:52am On Jan 12, 2022
IslamVIRGINS:
What a disrespect grin

How did the bird even get to the top of Allah’s house and Allah didn’t use the magnetic field over his house to kill the bird?

1 Like

Re: Miracle Of The Kaaba: Why Birds Don’t Fly Over It by true2god: 12:35pm On Jan 12, 2022
advocatejare:

What a disrespect grin

How did the bird even get to the top of Allah’s house and Allah didn’t use the magnetic field over his house to kill the bird?
Does Allah understand science?

2 Likes

Re: Miracle Of The Kaaba: Why Birds Don’t Fly Over It by IslamVIRGINS(f): 6:32pm On Jan 12, 2022
advocatejare:

What a disrespect grin

That bird disrespect Allah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miracle Of The Kaaba: Why Birds Don’t Fly Over It by advocatejare(m): 10:34am On Jan 13, 2022
IslamVIRGINS:

That bird disrespect Allah
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Miracle Of The Kaaba: Why Birds Don’t Fly Over It by advocatejare(m): 10:35am On Jan 13, 2022
true2god:
Does Allah understand science?
Allah only plagiarizes!

2 Likes

Re: Miracle Of The Kaaba: Why Birds Don’t Fly Over It by zoer(m): 9:47pm On Jan 13, 2022
IslamVIRGINS:
Y
E shock me

1 Like

Re: Miracle Of The Kaaba: Why Birds Don’t Fly Over It by IslamVIRGINS(f): 6:00pm On Jan 27, 2022
zoer:
Y
E shock me

grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fanatics, Extremists, Terrorists: What Do They Mean? / Islam-the Only Acceptable Religion Before God: / Obama Admits He Is A Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.