Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,110 members, 7,821,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" (45613 Views)

Yakubu Nura: UNIMAID Press Release On Winning 'World Physics Champion' / SCAM! Dr. Yakubu Nura Did NOT Win Any “World Physics Competition” / Kaduna Team Representing Nigeria Wins World Schools Debate Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" by jesmond3945: 5:10pm On Aug 09, 2019
Thunder fire you there. there is no link to the main site. EWU
Re: Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" by farem: 5:18pm On Aug 09, 2019
EkunKekere:
Father? See overhype and lies. He won a competition against 20 other contestants, most of whom are from other 3rd world countries and that means he's overtaken Einstein of all people.

Edit: For those who are triggered by my observation, your wailing and gnashing of teeth is in vain.

This man won a third rate competition for third world scientists. Prove me wrong or find a transformer and romance it.

There's nothing good that can come from your critique since you have consigned yourself to the "3rd world". How do you expect you of the "3rd world" to convince us?

Black brain!

Congratulations, our man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 09, 2019
EkunKekere:
Father? See overhype and lies. He won a competition against 20 other contestants, most of whom are from other 3rd world countries and that means he's overtaken Einstein of all people.

Edit: For those who are triggered by my observation, your wailing and gnashing of teeth is in vain.

This man won a third rate competition for third world scientists. Prove me wrong or find a transformer and romance it.
I already knew it was underated.
Re: Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" by deji17: 5:21pm On Aug 09, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" by deji17: 5:23pm On Aug 09, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" by Printerscanner: 5:30pm On Aug 09, 2019
EkunKekere:

Anger, hatred and bitterness will lead you to destruction.

5 Likes

Re: Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" by Arewa1408: 5:32pm On Aug 09, 2019
EkunKekere:

I stand my ground that it was a competition for third world scientists. Prove me wrong, or stop quoting me stupidly.

At least you accept that in a civilised world, the commensurate station in life that the dullard is qualified for is that of a maiguard.

There is no proving you wrong. You have categorized yourself or accepted someone else's categorization of you as belonging to a third world. I cannot help your inferiority complex bro. Go again and listen to Tafawa Balewa, or Ahmodu Bello, or even Buhari that i do not support for a second term anyways, we are proud, we stand tall and walk tall knowing fully well that we are equal like all other races and humans. We will learn others cultures and whatever can make our lives better and conforms with our norms, we will apply as needed. We are not in the same category like you that sees yourself as inferior and second class or third class based on materialistic things or because of cloths, shoes, music, spoken english etc. Bros, we are indeed not the same. Don't worry, God made us rulers over you for a reason. Get back in line bro.

5 Likes

Re: Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" by zone51: 5:42pm On Aug 09, 2019
EkunKekere:

No need to proof. He took us Phy 101 @ SE101 hall in Unimaid. He crams, you dare not ask question, he will tell you "Do you think Piecesics is easy"? �� grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" by tigerclaws: 5:42pm On Aug 09, 2019
HitSong:

Stop skipping your medications bra
mynd44 lalasticlala seun
rule 2
Re: Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" by Smartwave: 5:50pm On Aug 09, 2019
boss1310:
what I was expecting was a young man with a thick spectacles and large white teeth per nerds but I was surprise by the picture
congrats its not easy at all at all
not possible again. They are busy online insulting Buhari and Fulani. If you're talking of winning online ranting:- okay, Nigeria youths grin

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" by saajus: 5:52pm On Aug 09, 2019
what a relief from the North
Re: Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" by Smartwave: 5:59pm On Aug 09, 2019
EkunKekere:

You always cry and weep the moment you hear northerners, move ahead of you. Three days ago, you are talking of the northerners been a product of quotas system. And today... You call the achievement 3rd world country award. Continue, God will heal your wound. Your great OAU prof. Is there, they did not win 4th world country award.
Re: Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" by Boanerge417: 6:18pm On Aug 09, 2019
Kudos Dr
Re: Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" by DNA1997: 6:23pm On Aug 09, 2019
Afamed:
Dr. Yakubu Nura of the University of Maiduguri Nigeria wins World Physics Competition

World Championship-2019 in Physics (EINSTEIN’S PLANETARY EQUATION) acknowledges the outstanding international contributions and is selected based on international meritorious competition. Dr Yakubu Nura's research article was judged winner among 5721 nominations from 97 countries, screened for the World Championship-2019 in Physics (EINSTEIN’S PLANETARY EQUATION).

World Champion Dr. Yakubu Nura is now recognized as Father of modern EINSTEIN’S PLANETARY EQUATION studies in Physics. The purpose of the award is to identify brilliant scientists and academicians around the world through World Championship. The World Championship is organized by International Agency for Standards and Ratings at international level Dr. Yakubu Nura, (World Champion and Fellow, Directorate of Physics, IASR) plays a vital role in advancement of scientific knowledge in Physics (EINSTEIN’S PLANETARY EQUATION

#CONGRATULATUONS ���✌️!!
congratulations, I must say we really do have intelligent people in this country
Re: Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" by petrage(m): 6:29pm On Aug 09, 2019
EkunKekere:

People who won't amount to anything in life reason the way U do. The man should be celebrated for what he's achieved no matter how little. It's quite pathetic that ethnicity has kept the country where it is today....Well stupidity is not confined to a particular ethnic group in Nigeria.
Re: Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" by VULCAN(m): 6:41pm On Aug 09, 2019
Unfortunately this news is only on Nigerian websites so that tells me all I need to know. grin grin

Figure it out for yourself (James Hadley Chase)

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 09, 2019
VULCAN:
Unfortunately this news is only on Nigerian websites so that tells me all I need to know. grin grin

Figure it out for yourself (James Hadley Chase)
Exactly!

I celebrate the man for what he has achieved and hope to find some of his work online but I'm always skeptical of news that I can only find on Nigerian websites.
Re: Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 09, 2019
Outstanding ovation! kiss kiss kiss
Even if its elementary physics as long as he is from the north.
We want lots of this.
They are the only one that can change the face of the north.

Salute sir kiss
Re: Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" by sinkhole: 6:50pm On Aug 09, 2019
zone51:

No need to proof. He took us Phy 101 @ SE101 hall in Unimaid. He crams, you dare not ask question, he will tell you "Do you think Piecesics is easy"? �� grin grin
has he finished his PhD in Keffi?

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" by Joedoyle(m): 7:16pm On Aug 09, 2019
Well, Dr. Ekemini Udoaka won the Hall of Fame award- World Champion in Mathematics. Not just the easy part of mathematics but the hardest branch which is Algebra. He is now a member of the American society of Mathematics and every single Mathematician in the field of mathematics especially Algebra knows him as the best and likely the Father of Modern Algebra. The South also rocks!

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" by SSA92: 7:16pm On Aug 09, 2019
BlackfireX:
Aboki go siddon joor , see lies from the pit of cow poo.

If Yoruba and Igbo they rake for who be the best we know say dem get levels despite say sometimes dem dey fkkk up

The last time I checked my dictionary this was the definition and explanation of how educated illitrates and tribal bigots think ... Who has done this to you.... Success and achievement knows no tribe, religion or race...
Re: Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 09, 2019
EkunKekere:

Re: Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 09, 2019
EkunKekere:

Re: Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 09, 2019
Joedoyle:
Well, Dr. Ekemini Udoaka won the Hall of Fame award- World Champion in Mathematics. Not just the easy part of mathematics but the hardest branch which is Algebra. He is now a member of the American society of Mathematics and every single Mathematician in the field of mathematics especially Algebra knows him as the best and likely the Father of Modern Algebra. The South also rocks!
Is this a joke?

Lol nairaland will not kill me before my time
Re: Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" by Joedoyle(m): 7:41pm On Aug 09, 2019
Darivie04:

Is this a joke?

Lol nairaland will not kill me before my time
. I wanted to put a flame. Do the blogger thinks that every solution solver deserve a father in his field? Even the Doc am talking about lectured me in my last semester but never mention himself to be a father of Modern Algebra.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" by julioralph(m): 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2019
Re: Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" by mechanics(m): 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2019
The doyen of Physics, his award don pass PN Okeke.
Re: Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:25pm On Aug 09, 2019
Northerners are always modest and gracious in victory; if it were some ppl from the other side, they would have already been chest beating and promoting their tribe.

Even so; you can see green envy in many of them as they are shamelessly trying to downplay or deny this notable achievement by a northerner - simply because he is not one of their Blodas.
Re: Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" by Useku(m): 9:17pm On Aug 09, 2019
Who no go no know.

From relativity to fermidirac to la place etal.

E no easy, sai mallam.

I was there.
Re: Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" by FIRDAUS3(m): 9:35pm On Aug 09, 2019
Darivie04:

The post looked skeptical so I'm not suprised

Because of his name, religion and where he came from....
Naija my people grin
Re: Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" by elmoore676(m): 9:37pm On Aug 09, 2019
If you want to be made come to unimaid. Love my school

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Graduates Shine At Law School, Win 28 Of 38 Total Prizes / Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering / Students In Viral Shisha Video Suspended: Lagos Orders Their Rehabilitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.