Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,541 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Curses Jeremiah Omolara's Killers (Winners’ Chapel Pastor Kaduna) - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Curses Jeremiah Omolara's Killers (Winners’ Chapel Pastor Kaduna) (45462 Views)

Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It / Bishop Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram, Miyetti Allah Over Suicide Bomber At Winners / Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Jeremiah Omolara's Killers (Winners’ Chapel Pastor Kaduna) by yewawa: 7:12pm On Aug 09, 2019
Amen Amen Amen Amen
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Jeremiah Omolara's Killers (Winners’ Chapel Pastor Kaduna) by Jetrue3oo: 7:14pm On Aug 09, 2019
Matrixoba:
As no be your relative, e no concern you. You just dey carry talk. Make he be your person, na you go shout Amen pass. Hypocrite like. I no pray 4 bad thing to happen to u or ur relative. Mumu.

You are a bad Christian what did I say that is wrong here oyedepo and the entire winners members arespiritually blind selah

No case and you are not s true Christian your Christ is oyedepo
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Jeremiah Omolara's Killers (Winners’ Chapel Pastor Kaduna) by CodeTemplar: 7:15pm On Aug 09, 2019
Jetrue3oo:

Hello, as the leader of that movement called winners chapel he suppose to see it coming and if he doesn't have the spiritual eyes then the pastor wife or members too suppose to see it in their night vision or trance.

Secondly,pls don't equate ordinary mere mortal oyedepo to our Lord Jesus Christ because he Christ created every perfectly and give them time and season and also give them freedom to breath and breed so if the fig tree refused to bear fruit at it own season the creator has the right to judge

The same goes to mankind be created pure but we decided put sin upon ourselves
Was it God that input sin upon us?
The way the apostles saw Stephen's death abi ?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Jeremiah Omolara's Killers (Winners’ Chapel Pastor Kaduna) by Jetrue3oo: 7:20pm On Aug 09, 2019
CodeTemplar:
The way the apostles saw Stephen's death BVNabi ?

Stephen is far far much better than oyedepo
Stephen were the ones who sacrifice their life for this gospel of the kingdom of God and his Christ to be spread all over the world but Oyedepo is just feeding on their sacrifice so oyedepo is a thief

Let him go and preach in Saudi Arabia and also change them to Christianity

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Jeremiah Omolara's Killers (Winners’ Chapel Pastor Kaduna) by CodeTemplar: 7:24pm On Aug 09, 2019
Jetrue3oo:

Stephen is far far much better than oyedepo
Stephen were the who sacrifice their life for this gospel of the kingdom of God and his Christ to spread all over the but Oyedepo is just feeding on their sacrifice so oyedepo is a thief

Let him go and preach in Saudi Arabia and also change them to Christianity
Keep shifting goal post. I know your type.
You too can preach in Saudi Arabia.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Jeremiah Omolara's Killers (Winners’ Chapel Pastor Kaduna) by Jetrue3oo: 7:29pm On Aug 09, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Keep shifting goal post. I know your type.
You too can preach in Saudi Arabia.

Yes I can preach and if I will preach I will reveal to them the new kingdom of God presently physical in the world and the return Christ who is now seated on his father's throne

I will preach universal brotherhood of man to them
The unity of all creation without division
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Jeremiah Omolara's Killers (Winners’ Chapel Pastor Kaduna) by Mrpojj(m): 7:39pm On Aug 09, 2019
Jetrue3oo:
The curse no reach anywhere

How come oyedepo didn't see his death coming and non of the entire winners members see it coming too
Bunch of blind followers with spiritually blind leader.

If na money dey come him go see am

Oga shut up

Condem bad tyn for once
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Jeremiah Omolara's Killers (Winners’ Chapel Pastor Kaduna) by Mrpojj(m): 7:40pm On Aug 09, 2019
ElsonMorali:
Fake pastor cursing in the name of Jesus who asked true followers to bless them that curse them and pray for those who persecute them.

Shior!
Shut ip
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Jeremiah Omolara's Killers (Winners’ Chapel Pastor Kaduna) by Jetrue3oo: 7:43pm On Aug 09, 2019
Mrpojj:

Oga shut up

Condem bad tyn for once

False Christian spotted
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Jeremiah Omolara's Killers (Winners’ Chapel Pastor Kaduna) by Pascal181: 7:48pm On Aug 09, 2019
Amen. If other pastors have been doing the Same this ugly incident must av been nicked in d board
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Jeremiah Omolara's Killers (Winners’ Chapel Pastor Kaduna) by CodeTemplar: 7:52pm On Aug 09, 2019
Jetrue3oo:

Yes I can preach and if I will preach I will reveal to them the new kingdom of God presently physical in the world and the return Christ who is now seated on his father's throne

I will preach universal brotherhood of man to them
The unity of all creation without division
Lol ... Neva knew I was conversing with a rasterfarian.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Jeremiah Omolara's Killers (Winners’ Chapel Pastor Kaduna) by Jetrue3oo: 7:54pm On Aug 09, 2019
[quote author=CodeTemplar post=81105386]Lol ... Neva knew I was conversing with a rasterfarian. [/quote

Brethren you bi real learner your journey still far
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Jeremiah Omolara's Killers (Winners’ Chapel Pastor Kaduna) by InvertedHammer: 7:56pm On Aug 09, 2019
/
Curses dey work na im Buhari still dey alive?

/
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Jeremiah Omolara's Killers (Winners’ Chapel Pastor Kaduna) by ElsonMorali: 7:58pm On Aug 09, 2019
Aaronsrod:

Exodus 22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

God has commanded us to kill them.

What matter that we burn them, drown them, strangle them, stone them, stab them, hang them, bleed them, shoot them or crush them with weight of stones.

They must die.

Bishop Oyedepo has the patience of a saint!

lol. se o ti sewon ri? in case you don't understand Yoruba i'll be glad to translate for you. have you gone to prison before? no? go and burn the witches in your village, even Falana will reject your case as impossible.

"Bishop" Oyedepo and the word "saint" shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence unless it's in the negative.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Jeremiah Omolara's Killers (Winners’ Chapel Pastor Kaduna) by Abraham18(m): 8:06pm On Aug 09, 2019
Jetrue3oo:

How come oyedepo didn't see his death coming and non of the entire winners members see it coming too

Well I don't know your level of intelligence, it might be half the height of a needle.

Who sees when the Lord hasn't open their eye to see, and who decides evil or good of any day if not the Almighty.

Your senseless comment is as a result of your inability to think deep before you jump into conclusion. Your keyboard is closer to hands than your brain is to your hand.

Meanwhile, if it were one of your own beloved (God 4 bid) that was murdered in cold by this herdmen sect, I'm sure the story would be different. Open your eyes, don't let Religion bigotry destroy your sense of humor. Condemn what is wrong and embrace what is right.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Jeremiah Omolara's Killers (Winners’ Chapel Pastor Kaduna) by freshMallam1122: 8:10pm On Aug 09, 2019
Jetrue3oo:

Even you you are not Christ in his second coming
You are not a true Christian
You don't have respect for God because you don't know what you are worshipping
You are using small letter "g" to address God Almighty

Now you can see that you guys learn nothing from the false prophet.
aboki Fulani's go away ..idiot...no wonder animals like you are the once playing rilegion sentiment an killing in this country...see yr black forehead as e dirty
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Jeremiah Omolara's Killers (Winners’ Chapel Pastor Kaduna) by DavidEsq(m): 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2019
nelsonoba:

Since it's obvious you don't study your bible to show yourself approved, as a workman who needs not be ashamed, but rightly dividing the word of truth, I will now help you by showing you how Paul cursed a man that was resisting them in preaching the gospel. Now read;

Acts 13:6-12 And when they had gone through the isle unto Paphos, they found a certain sorcerer, a false prophet, a Jew, whose name was Bar-jesus:
Which was with the deputy of the country, Sergius Paulus, a prudent man; who called for Barnabas and Saul, and desired to hear the word of God.
But Elymas the sorcerer (for so is his name by interpretation) withstood them, seeking to turn away the deputy from the faith.
Then Saul, (who also is called Paul,) filled with the Holy Ghost, set his eyes on him,
And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?
And now, behold, the hand of the Lord is upon thee, and thou shalt be blind, not seeing the sun for a season. And immediately there fell on him a mist and a darkness; and he went about seeking some to lead him by the hand.
Then the deputy, when he saw what was done, believed, being astonished at the doctrine of the Lord.

http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=bible.kingjamesbiblelite
Did the sorcerer kill or try to kill Paul? Are the events afoot the same with the events u just cited from the scriptures? Was it Paul in his very person that the Sorcerer resisted or the gospel Paul preached? Would u really apply this scriptural scenario with that of Kidnappers who killed a pastor in transit, which has nothing to do with the scenario in the scriptures? Really?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Jeremiah Omolara's Killers (Winners’ Chapel Pastor Kaduna) by AngelicBeing: 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2019
InvertedHammer:
/
Curses dey work na im Buhari still dey alive?

/
Buhari is a dead carcass already tongue
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Jeremiah Omolara's Killers (Winners’ Chapel Pastor Kaduna) by kayalla(f): 8:46pm On Aug 09, 2019
curse, curse curse, thats not wat we should be doing, all hands should on ground to fight these.
curse dey taay e suppose be instant action
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Jeremiah Omolara's Killers (Winners’ Chapel Pastor Kaduna) by Franking: 9:05pm On Aug 09, 2019
So weapons formed against u fraudsters can prosper.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Jeremiah Omolara's Killers (Winners’ Chapel Pastor Kaduna) by wizod(m): 9:14pm On Aug 09, 2019
May satan use only a minute out of his busy schedules to punish Buhari and his cohorts who have refused to proscribe dis murderous fulani herdsmen just because they are his kinsmen. May dia ways be dark and slippery in Jesus Christ name I curse.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Jeremiah Omolara's Killers (Winners’ Chapel Pastor Kaduna) by Basher8583: 9:27pm On Aug 09, 2019
Bridget95:
you are laughing because you have no idea what Nigerians are going through. Travel advice have been issued by the U.S..

Who fvcking cares about US travel advise. E be like say slave mentality dey worry you
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Jeremiah Omolara's Killers (Winners’ Chapel Pastor Kaduna) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2019
Matrixoba:
And please tell us. What have you done differently. You are just here typing out ur frustration on people. So pitiful to have a person like you in your family.

Lol, the idiots never disappoint.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Jeremiah Omolara's Killers (Winners’ Chapel Pastor Kaduna) by Smeek(m): 9:42pm On Aug 09, 2019
Jetrue3oo:

...cursed be the blasphemers and promoters. If you are one, then check ur life in just 10years and see what u will become.
...except he wasn't sent.
...except God blinded the eyes of all winners globally from seeing he's fake.
CASE CLOSED.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Jeremiah Omolara's Killers (Winners’ Chapel Pastor Kaduna) by Smeek(m): 9:44pm On Aug 09, 2019
CodeTemplar:
The way the apostles saw Stephen's death abi ?

Cant u see Jetrue3oo is possessed?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Jeremiah Omolara's Killers (Winners’ Chapel Pastor Kaduna) by Smeek(m): 9:48pm On Aug 09, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Lol ... Neva knew I was conversing with a rasterfarian.

No, Bro. He spits occultism, trust me.
He's just cursed himself. The Elijah condemnation will befall him soon.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Jeremiah Omolara's Killers (Winners’ Chapel Pastor Kaduna) by Smeek(m): 9:50pm On Aug 09, 2019
Citizenshelm:
Presiding Bishop of the Living Faith Church Worldwide (aka Winners’ Chapel International), David Oyedepo, has cursed the killers of the resident pastor of the church’s branch in Romi New Extension, Kaduna State, Jeremiah Omolara, Igbere TV reports.

The pastor was shot dead while his wife was kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja Road last Sunday.

The son was said to have escaped the attack.

Oyedepo was visibly upset on Thursday night when he spoke on the killing at the Day 2 of the church’s Week of Spiritual Emphasis, according to Church Gist on Facebook.

“Just last Sunday night for those of us who may have heard the news, one of our pastors was hacked down by Fulani herdsmen from Abuja to Kaduna,” he began.

“I want you to know, that it’s the last they will do (Amen) because I am going to lead you now to release curse of God upon his assailants and all their backers.

“Except I am not sent, their end has come. This evil system will crash. And I am speaking as a Prophet, not as a pastor, like somebody walking on the street. This evil system that has no value for life, this wicked system – Fulani demons: In the name of Jesus, their end has come.

“Cursed be these Fulani herdsmen, cursed be their generations, cursed be their sponsors in the name of Jesus. In the name of Jesus Christ, we have cursed,” Oyedepo said.

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/885079/bishop-oyedepo-curses-killers-of-winners-chapel-pastor-in-kaduna/

AMEN. I believe it.
The God of fire will visit them individually. They will burn on earth and beyond.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Jeremiah Omolara's Killers (Winners’ Chapel Pastor Kaduna) by Mrpojj(m): 10:11pm On Aug 09, 2019
Jetrue3oo:

False Christian spotted

Original Moslem
Well done
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Jeremiah Omolara's Killers (Winners’ Chapel Pastor Kaduna) by Jetrue3oo: 10:21pm On Aug 09, 2019
Mrpojj:

Original Moslem
Well done

Am not a Christian nor muslem but I am mini- Christ I am also a brotherhood the melting pot of all religions
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Jeremiah Omolara's Killers (Winners’ Chapel Pastor Kaduna) by Jetrue3oo: 10:24pm On Aug 09, 2019
Smeek:

Cant u see Jetrue3oo is possessed?

They you and your forefathers called our Lord Jesus Christ possessed with evil spirit and he people call him Beelzebub too
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Jeremiah Omolara's Killers (Winners’ Chapel Pastor Kaduna) by Jetrue3oo: 10:27pm On Aug 09, 2019
Smeek:

...cursed be the blasphemers and promoters. If you are one, then check ur life in just 10years and see what u will become.
...except he wasn't sent.
...except God blinded the eyes of all winners globally from seeing he's fake.
CASE CLOSED.

Your doesn't change the circumstances
The truth is that all winners members are blind and the leader himself period

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Bose Ola Interviewed By Chris Kehinde Nwandu Over Miracle With 5 Pastors / MFM Members Pray To Quench Fire In A Burning Building (Pics, Video) / Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.