Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,549 members, 7,955,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:13 PM

Lady Celebrates Her Rat's Safe Delivery - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Lady Celebrates Her Rat's Safe Delivery (872 Views)

Praise The Lord. My Lili Eskimos Just Had A Safe Delivery. / Rat That Received Gold Medal For Detecting Explosives Retires / White Rat, Albino Rat Or Laboratory Rat For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Celebrates Her Rat's Safe Delivery by hitng1: 12:55pm On Aug 09, 2019
An American lady got overwhelmed with love after her rat she thought was just 'fat' gave birth to 14 pups.

Sharing a photo of the scrambled egg she made for her rat named 'Ash' and her pups, the American lady revealed that they are doing fine. @caputacorn also disclosed that she found people who want to take the pups when they are 5-6 weeks old.

She tweeted;

https://www.hitng.info/2019/08/lady-celebrates-her-rats-safe-delivery.html

Lalasticlala mynd44 Seun

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Rat's Safe Delivery by prestige2013: 1:04pm On Aug 09, 2019
I can't laff ooooo.....
Hop they won't grow up to eat your dollars?
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Rat's Safe Delivery by donbachi(m): 1:06pm On Aug 09, 2019
Nkapi for dat mata.

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Rat's Safe Delivery by HeightsKE: 1:15pm On Aug 09, 2019
Rat in the U.S!!!!
Chai!!!!
And people, multitudes are seeking for visa upandan!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Rat's Safe Delivery by Pappyto: 1:18pm On Aug 09, 2019
But on some real shii, those rats are already American citizens when some Nigerians here are spending their life savings just to cop an American visa.

Person wey get head no get cap embarassed
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Rat's Safe Delivery by lilbarracuda(m): 1:50pm On Aug 09, 2019
Come to our zoo and pack all please. We don't need em here
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Rat's Safe Delivery by vincentjk(m): 2:49pm On Aug 09, 2019
That's her pet, it's cute

If I see a cute mouse like this I'd get one for myself.

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Rat's Safe Delivery by JesssCA(f): 3:43pm On Aug 09, 2019
congRATulation

Did the ash deliver through immaculate conception, where is the daddy rat.I am sure it is somewhere hiding

(1) (Reply)

Adolescent Fertile Female Gsd For Sale In Abuja / War-like Female Doberman Puppy For Sale / Help Me Identify This Beautiful Dog Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.