Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,340 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Amnesty International Issues Travel Warning To Travelers & Visitors To The U.S. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Amnesty International Issues Travel Warning To Travelers & Visitors To The U.S. (24917 Views)

Nigeria Issues Travel Advisory To Nigerians Going To US, Europe / Canada Releases Damning Report On Nigeria, Issues Travel Advisory To Citizens / Xenophobic Attacks: Travel Warning From Nigerian Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amnesty International Issues Travel Warning To Travelers & Visitors To The U.S. by jaxxy(m): 8:12pm On Aug 09, 2019
Nemesis909:

Still a travel advisory must be issued to summarise the potential risks one might encounter.

Learn to appreciate your own.

Only because it’s a sane society. Look at Nigeria were hundreds are killed without care from authorities and we still want to host World Cup undecided
Re: Amnesty International Issues Travel Warning To Travelers & Visitors To The U.S. by CanadaOrBust: 8:14pm On Aug 09, 2019
TheDestroyer:
Amelika is gradually becoming a sh*t hole but I know this won't deter some desperate Nigerians who would do anything to go there. grin

Because they can see through the whole thing - not a SINGLE Nigerian has EVER been killed in mass shooting in US. Also u hear of Nigerians being killed in SA, Malaysia, Uk. When was the last time u heard of a Nigerian killed in US??

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Issues Travel Warning To Travelers & Visitors To The U.S. by tunmoj(m): 8:16pm On Aug 09, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Na Buhari

Re: Amnesty International Issues Travel Warning To Travelers & Visitors To The U.S. by Nemesis909: 8:39pm On Aug 09, 2019
jaxxy:

Only because it’s a sane society. Look at Nigeria were hundreds are killed without care from authorities and we still want to host World Cup undecided

America would still host lots of events regardless.
Re: Amnesty International Issues Travel Warning To Travelers & Visitors To The U.S. by Rolly22(m): 9:11pm On Aug 09, 2019
DennisEche:
And yet my interview at embassy today. Every where was filled to capacity. Most people will prefer to die in America than the shit hole

Bros how Did it go? Mine is coming up in November.
Re: Amnesty International Issues Travel Warning To Travelers & Visitors To The U.S. by paulos4me50kano: 9:25pm On Aug 09, 2019
martinz1:
still better than 9ja

Have you been here??��.
Your country is your country and it still remains the best. Nigeria is the best country to me.

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Issues Travel Warning To Travelers & Visitors To The U.S. by Litmus: 9:26pm On Aug 09, 2019
Amockeryica, asshole country tongue

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Issues Travel Warning To Travelers & Visitors To The U.S. by Laurene: 9:27pm On Aug 09, 2019
mu2sa2:
Hahaha, what's happening is happening! Seriously, USA has always been a violent country. What do you expect, with guns everywhere.
there has been gun violence in the USA since time immemorial even under Obama gun violence in America was the worst including the church shooting.
Re: Amnesty International Issues Travel Warning To Travelers & Visitors To The U.S. by LZAA: 9:50pm On Aug 09, 2019
Kingosytex:
Even US is increasingly becoming unsafe. Shootings everywhere, what is really happening?

United states has the highest number of mass shootings and serial killers in the world na
E no start today

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Issues Travel Warning To Travelers & Visitors To The U.S. by Onlyonebuhari: 11:12pm On Aug 09, 2019
If not that Africans are not wish I don't know why they can't develop their countries but like developing uses US and Other countries. With my business I don't know what I will go and look for in US. They are quick in giving me 5 years just because they think I will go and waste my money to develop their land.

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Issues Travel Warning To Travelers & Visitors To The U.S. by KendrickAyomide: 11:15pm On Aug 09, 2019
MrTrend:

Says who?

Can this be stupidity or drunkenness? tongue
both
Re: Amnesty International Issues Travel Warning To Travelers & Visitors To The U.S. by gawu1: 11:28pm On Aug 09, 2019
OkirikaDealer:
It's better to die in America than to die in nigeria
Because all that dies in America is heavenly bound.
Death cannot be death.

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Issues Travel Warning To Travelers & Visitors To The U.S. by gawu1: 11:31pm On Aug 09, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Legalization of guns did not help after all!!!

Here in Nigeria we know the people that are likely to carry gun(s) with them!!! They are:
Policemen on duty

Milliary men by the way, they don't stay in the barracks as they should!

Political thugs cum thieves

Police\soldiers sponsored thieves

Bokoharam

Fulani herdsmen

Cultists

So when you see any of them, you be extremely careful and pass them by!!!
You have gotten to mention dem Evans people dey carry gun too.
Re: Amnesty International Issues Travel Warning To Travelers & Visitors To The U.S. by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:32am On Aug 10, 2019
gawu1:

You have gotten to mention dem Evans people dey carry gun too.
Thank you jare

He falls under kidnapping wink
Re: Amnesty International Issues Travel Warning To Travelers & Visitors To The U.S. by OkirikaDealer: 4:53am On Aug 10, 2019
gawu1:

Because all that dies in America is heavenly bound.
Death cannot be death.
At least the have value for the dead
Re: Amnesty International Issues Travel Warning To Travelers & Visitors To The U.S. by Nobody: 5:44am On Aug 10, 2019
BlackfireX:
In chiwetaluagu 's voice...

Fulani don enter amerika
Fulani don enter amerika

Re: Amnesty International Issues Travel Warning To Travelers & Visitors To The U.S. by JaceBlaze: 7:18am On Aug 10, 2019
OkirikaDealer:
It's better to die in America than to die in nigeria
Yup,because if you die in America you will resurrect shortly after.

3 Likes

Re: Amnesty International Issues Travel Warning To Travelers & Visitors To The U.S. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 10, 2019
sonnie10:

The purpose of that part of American constitution was to prevent the British soldiers from quartering in their houses or making a comeback after the Declaration of Independence. Moreover those were not as sophisticated as there are now. After independence, farmers were only using theirs for hunting but it then snowballed to a culture.
Obsolete laws need be amended but interest groups are too powerful to let go.
That was why I said many sins of the republican.
Other countries have farmers too. They hunt.
The gun control law is a fly on America's blokos.
It's just like looking the other way when KKK goes nuclear yet,the elites are backing them in open secrecy grin

Any republican president that want to be democratic about gun control in America will automatically lose the support of the republicans. Infact, he dare not entertain the thought.
Re: Amnesty International Issues Travel Warning To Travelers & Visitors To The U.S. by Litmus: 2:22pm On Aug 10, 2019
OkirikaDealer:

Yeah, this is why Trump’s people dragged a baby from the cold dead hand of parent so Trump could parade it on National TV for Likes.
Re: Amnesty International Issues Travel Warning To Travelers & Visitors To The U.S. by OkirikaDealer: 2:31pm On Aug 10, 2019
Litmus:

Yeah, this is why Trump’s people dragged a baby from the cold dead hand of parent so Trump could parade it on National TV for Likes.
The will be remembered for years to come unlike Nigeria were no value for the living talk less of the dead
Re: Amnesty International Issues Travel Warning To Travelers & Visitors To The U.S. by gawu1: 8:15am On Aug 11, 2019
OkirikaDealer:

Alas, Trump morns everybody
Re: Amnesty International Issues Travel Warning To Travelers & Visitors To The U.S. by Ugosample(m): 8:44am On Aug 12, 2019
DennisEche:
And yet my interview at embassy today. Every where was filled to capacity. Most people will prefer to die in America than the shit hole

Wow shocked shocked

People still troop to the U.S. embassy?

na wa o
Re: Amnesty International Issues Travel Warning To Travelers & Visitors To The U.S. by Ugosample(m): 8:51am On Aug 12, 2019
paulos4me50kano:

Have you been here??��.
Your country is your country and it still remains the best. Nigeria is the best country to me.

Nigger Area is NOT the best country

The HQ of extreme poverty

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out Kano City In The '60s / Uk Visitor's Visa ( First Timers) / Is Relocating To Namibia Worth It As A Nigerian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.