Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,124 members, 7,953,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:03 PM

AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party (27745 Views)

AAC Expels Omoyele Sowore / Shehu Sani Dumps APC, Resigns From Party / APC Speaks On Removal Of Orji Uzor Kalu's Name From Party's Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party by sirgboye(m): 2:27am On Aug 10, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
Sowore Don Enter One Chance !! grin

Nigeria is a very delicate country, weigh the options before fighting for the people!
Re: AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party by pfadom: 5:31am On Aug 10, 2019
Who moved the motion and who is the new party chair? Read through carefully and get sense.
Re: AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party by babeosisi: 6:19am On Aug 10, 2019
candidtalk:

You Igbos are truly disgusting. Look below to see who moved the motion to replace Sowore. Was it 'Afonja' or Igboman Emeka Ezeife? In your 24/7 365 days obsession with showing Yorubas in a bad light, it seems you don't even bother to read or engage your brain anymore. Go and read again to see it is your Igbo brothers who appear to have moved against Sowore and other Yorubas to gain control of the Party . Na Naija we dey. Yankee boy Sowore will soon learn that Igbos can only use Yorubas when it suits them but will never stop hating them. Savvy Yorubas don't even play with Igbos like that. Look at your typical wickedness and hate for Yorubas.

Party control now in hands of Igbos and you still have the nerve to shout 'Afonja' and 'betrayal' when it looks like it is your Igbo brothers, as aware Yorubas like me would expect, who have moved quickly to backstab and betray Sowore and his Yoruba brethren to take charge after these nonentities rode on his name and saharareporters fame. I Just hope this Sowore learns his lesson. Dude is incredibly naive beyond belief. They pushed him forward and now he is bleeped . They then take over like cowards. I only pity the Yorubas who have not woken up like Sowore and other mumus.

I didn't know AAC was majority Igbos such that even when an Igbo man moved a motion and another seconded it,they were able to vote the man out.
I didn't even know Sowore was a Yoruba man
Re: AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party by babeosisi: 6:21am On Aug 10, 2019
I disliked Sowore's role in the elections that enthroned boo boo for the first term
I bet he regrets the role he played

1 Like

Re: AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party by tsdarkside(m): 6:21am On Aug 10, 2019
hammerVJ:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! COWARDLY BETRAYERS...

WE KNOW DEM.

wait wait....i saw some igbo names their....
Re: AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party by kollinz1234(m): 7:02am On Aug 10, 2019
Basher8583:

Haba.. havent you seen my signature. My business has been galoping in success since Buhari resuned office. No more need to spend expensive compulsory bribe to get things done again. All those idiots in govt enjoying in GEJs era have been weeded out.

So what else do you want to hear.
OK my prayer for you is that it will continue for u as it is under buhari in Jesus name.
Re: AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party by Kreme(m): 7:15am On Aug 10, 2019
hammerVJ:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! COWARDLY BETRAYERS...

WE KNOW DEM.
Are you stupid or something? check the names before you start shouting like the meme goat omo ibo ODE
Re: AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 10, 2019
Victory is certain Sowore ..
Re: AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party by iloveyou82(f): 8:12am On Aug 10, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
Sowore Don Enter One Chance !! grin

Nigeria is a very delicate country, weigh the options before fighting for the people!
maurijuna sowore is fighting for himself, he want to be president unconstitutionally
Re: AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party by ElsonMorali: 8:15am On Aug 10, 2019
Lol. AAC is dead without Sowore. Mark my words. Who knows Nze-whatever?
Re: AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party by Basher8583: 10:10am On Aug 10, 2019
kollinz1234:
OK my prayer for you is that it will continue for u as it is under buhari in Jesus name.

AMEN.

Thanks for the prayer
Re: AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party by orunto27: 3:02pm On Aug 10, 2019
Herdsmen Terrorists' Signature.
They did that to GEJ, They did it to OBY. They did so to fmr CJN. So to Sowore is no big deal. That is the Terrorists' stock in Trade.
Re: AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party by selemempe: 6:05pm On Aug 22, 2019
candidtalk:

Gbam. This is Sowore's introduction to 'ethnic relations' in Nigeria. He thinks Naija is yankee where the downtrodden from all corners come together to sing Kumbaya. He does not know that this is a peculiar Country where an Igbo will even hate his Yoruba benefactor more than his direct and local Igbo oppressor. Is that not how they die on Tinubu matter all day while ignoring the local misrule of their leaders in their SE States? Welcome to Naija Yankee boy Sowore.
and when we decide to do something about the misrule, u still feel unhappy about it. Lol grin is ur name kunle or abiodun? Cos u fallen demons have funny sounding names
Re: AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party by Idaytesj29(m): 10:19am On Sep 05, 2019
Idaytesj29:
Now I see, Yorubas are truly the betrayals. Bunch of victim players.

If only those quoting me can understand this comment I made. Its not what you think it means

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Agboola Ajayi Set To Join ZLP / Sanwo-Olu Attends Completion Ceremony Of GAC Assembly Plant In Lagos (pics) / Leaders Of International Election Observer Groups Arrive Nigeria - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.