Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party (27572 Views)

AAC Expels Omoyele Sowore / Shehu Sani Dumps APC, Resigns From Party / APC Speaks On Removal Of Orji Uzor Kalu's Name From Party's Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party by Dredgemaster(m): 7:19pm On Aug 09, 2019
majamajic:
1 with God is majority

sometimes u don't need a crowd to succeed
True talk
Re: AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 09, 2019
distilledwalex:
Dr Leonard Nzenwa replaced Sowore
In a motion moved by Chief Emeka Ezeife and seconded by Nasiru Abdul Rahman, the party agreed to expel Sowore, Malcolm Fabiyi, and 28 others.

Aside from typing thrash on the internet, what have you ever stood for in real life?
It is even your "brave" brother that is being used by the federal government.
Empty barrel!

Go and ask the drunk that birthed you.

I'm better than him and his wh073

1 Like

Re: AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party by distilledwalex(m): 7:21pm On Aug 09, 2019
In a motion moved by Chief Emeka Ezeife and seconded by Nasiru Abdul Rahman, the party agreed to expel Sowore, Malcolm Fabiyi, and 28 others.
hammerVJ:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! IPOB ARECOWARDLY BETRAYERS...

WE KNOW DEM.
Aside from typing thrash on the internet, what have you ever stood for in real life?
Empty barrel!

3 Likes

Re: AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party by saajus: 7:22pm On Aug 09, 2019
Coward? For every decisive stage in this nation, Yoruba has displayed not to be coward. Do you know Fela was Yoruba? Have you heard of Gani Fawehinmi before? Did you know when Military were running riots in late 80's to 90's, many top politicians left the country, it was only some Yoruba politicians that stayed to face Babanginda/Abacha. It's stereotype to say Yoruba are coward. Facts don't lie.

kollinz1234:
Its not easy to be a hero. You will loose friends, family, love ones etc but at the end u will gain everything back with a greater reward. Well done Sowore, u have proven me wrong not all Yoruba's are cowards.

5 Likes

Re: AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party by distilledwalex(m): 7:22pm On Aug 09, 2019
kollinz1234:
Its not easy to be a hero. You will loose friends, family, love ones etc but at the end u will gain everything back with a greater reward. Well done Sowore, u have proven me wrong not all IGBO are cowards.
Empty barrel!

2 Likes

Re: AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 09, 2019
Damn

Re: AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party by Firefox01: 7:25pm On Aug 09, 2019
Mcquine:
I commented on the day of his arrest that he would enjoy his time in Jail. Lol

Igbo Igbos and betrayal are like Ewa agonyi and bread.
grin
Good you recognize this fact
Re: AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party by executive12: 7:32pm On Aug 09, 2019
Fools.
Re: AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party by Oszy: 7:33pm On Aug 09, 2019
Sowore is removing food from their mouth. Most of these mushroom parties are the third force the government used to divide opposition votes last time out.
Re: AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party by eleko1: 7:34pm On Aug 09, 2019
angry from d beginning,Igbos Are judas.Sowore is fighting for overall BETTERMENT not trying to overthrow Baba Ruga Dan Daura government. Wonder wic country AAC wan rule over. Bunch of yeye pipu

1 Like

Re: AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party by YorubaKing: 7:40pm On Aug 09, 2019
hammerVJ:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! COWARDLY BETRAYERS...

WE KNOW DEM.

Even though the coward here are Okoros who expelled him for doing the right thing. Who no sabi una before.. grin

Just imagine how they all come here crying Afonja blah, blah... shey Emeka Ezeife and Leonard Nzenwa are now Yoruba? This is exactly how these savages act in real life. They go about crying foul when it's obvious they're the trouble makers.

4 Likes

Re: AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party by Jabioro: 7:55pm On Aug 09, 2019
Sabotage is a common phenomenon ...even Nigeria army sabotage NPF effort the day before yesterday.. Sowore your party betrayed you is not a new things..
Re: AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party by femicyrus(m): 7:56pm On Aug 09, 2019
the more reason an Hausa man will never allow an Igbo man near aso rock. betrayal like their forefathers is their trade mark.

the worst part is if an Igbo man is a policeman. ja pa

1 Like

Re: AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party by xpool(m): 7:59pm On Aug 09, 2019
majamajic:
1 with God is majority

sometimes u don't need crowd to succeed
No, he is not one with God!
He is one who dinned with the devil without a long spoon from 2014-2015.
Re: AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party by majamajic(m): 8:00pm On Aug 09, 2019
xpool:

No, he is not one with God!
He is one who dinned with the devil without a long spoon from 2014-2015.

hahaha

his sins are forgiven

1 Like

Re: AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party by King44(m): 8:01pm On Aug 09, 2019
Idaytesj29:
Now I see, Yorubas are truly the betrayals. Bunch of victim players.
I think u are obsessed with Yoruba's any small thing Yoruba's even with the names of the people who betrayed him boldly written are easterners and a northerner still Yoruba's na get problem

This are the faces of the people who have been trying to steal the party from him and they have plotted and succeeded, the reason why they expelled him is not even genuine bunch of Judas iscariots

1 Like

Re: AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party by DateMynd44(m): 8:05pm On Aug 09, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
Sowore Don Enter One Chance !! grin

Nigeria is a very delicate country, weigh the options before fighting for the people!
and who told u he is fighting for the people?
He's fighting for his interest
Re: AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 09, 2019
The party said the expulsion became necessary following Sowore’s anti-party activities and bringing the party into disrepute through his actions.

The new Chairman, Nzenwa, accused Sowore of subversive activities by trying to change the government through unconstitutional means.

The above statements are some of the most imbecillic statements I have ever heard from Nigerian politicians. They are not only blatant lies but they are antithetical to the tenets of democracy and a FREE society. I am not certain when calling for a peaceful protest against an unjust and inhumane government became a subversive act. When political party leaders and those who claim to be adept in politics make such statements, it makes one wonder how could the nation move forward in the right direction. The statements do nothing but help to legitimize the unconstitutional and illegal acts by the occupant of Aso Rock. As odd as it might seem but opposition party members and leaders are known to curry favor from their opponents especially when it serves their own selfish interests by speaking from both sides of their mouth. I hope Nigerian politicians would become more sophisticated and more measured in their utterances to avoid unintended consequences of such.

1 Like

Re: AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party by ogbonti: 8:12pm On Aug 09, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
Sowore Don Enter One Chance !! grin

Nigeria is a very delicate country, weigh the options before fighting for the people!

you are very childish, it shows you were not alive in 1993-94, or if you were born then, you didnt know what was happening

do you know that the man who was on the same ticket with MKO Abiola and key members in the June 12 struggle were "settled to abandon Abiola in the struggle and some gave world press conferences to call Abiola an idiot" that is Nigeria for you. So what is being done to Sowore now was done to MKO Abiola, its nothing new in Nigeria.

People like Baba Gana Kingibe, Abubakar Rimi, Tony Anenih, Ebenezer Bababtope, Lateef Jakande, Olu Onagoruwa etc all abandoned MKO Abiola when the goings got tough!!!!..... The only mistake Abiola made was that he should have escaped overseas to get multi national cooperation while overseas to fight Abacha, him being locked up in solitary confinement didnt help his case because Nigerians are not loyal people... That did not stop Abiola from being a national hero today and if he was alive, free and living outside Nigeria when Abacha died, he would have been invited back to take his mandate

so fight for Nigeria - but never allow yourself to be locked up!!!!!
Re: AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party by King44(m): 8:13pm On Aug 09, 2019
kunmiiii:
Lol, the amusing part of the whole write up is that AAC is poised to take over 2023.
it would be surely worse than APC
Re: AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 09, 2019
Firefox01:
Good you recognize this fact

This is how shallow you people now reason.

Editing the post doesn't change anything my point is clear to you and that's what matters.

It's a shame I even feel sorry for you.
Re: AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party by Tsquare23(f): 8:21pm On Aug 09, 2019
[quoteor=Ventura1 post=81103894]Can his jokers and his idiotic supporters provide the following;

Can they produce the INEC certificate of registration of the party?
Can they produce the party members list?
Can they produce access to the party official account?
Can they provide the minute of the meeting and 2/3 of NEC officials present?
Where was the publication announcing the convention date?
How many party BOT members are present there?

NO STORY, LEONARD AND HIS SPONSORS SHOULD STOP FOOLING THEMSELVES[/quote] kikiiki , laff in Chinese, the party that want to take over in 2023 , the address they wrote here as their headquarter, a single shop , that is not even big enough to accommodate 5, such a joke of a party, don't even big enough to have headquarters in centre of Abuja , but lugbe , and even in lugbe , they can't look for edifice, but rented 1 shop
Re: AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party by timecapsule: 8:23pm On Aug 09, 2019
What comes to my mind was.....
AC = AWOLOWO
AAC = SOWARE
He is about to finish the jail terms of Awolowo under the rebranded party.
History always repeat itself.

kollinz1234:
Its not easy to be a hero. You will loose friends, family, love ones etc but at the end u will gain everything back with a greater reward. Well done Sowore, u have proven me wrong not all Yoruba's are cowards.
Re: AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2019
Mcquine:
I commented on the day of his arrest that he would enjoy his time in Jail. Lol

Yoruba people and betrayal are like Ewa agonyi and bread.
grin

You Igbos are truly disgusting. Look below to see who moved the motion to replace Sowore. Was it 'Afonja' or Igboman Emeka Ezeife? In your 24/7 365 days obsession with showing Yorubas in a bad light, it seems you don't even bother to read or engage your brain anymore. Go and read again to see it is your Igbo brothers who appear to have moved against Sowore and other Yorubas to gain control of the Party . Na Naija we dey. Yankee boy Sowore will soon learn that Igbos can only use Yorubas when it suits them but will never stop hating them. Savvy Yorubas don't even play with Igbos like that. Look at your typical wickedness and hate for Yorubas.

Party control now in hands of Igbos and you still have the nerve to shout 'Afonja' and 'betrayal' when it looks like it is your Igbo brothers, as aware Yorubas like me would expect, who have moved quickly to backstab and betray Sowore and his Yoruba brethren to take charge after these nonentities rode on his name and saharareporters fame. I Just hope this Sowore learns his lesson. Dude is incredibly naive beyond belief. They pushed him forward and now he is bleeped . They then take over like cowards. I only pity the Yorubas who have not woken up like Sowore and other mumus.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 09, 2019
I stand with Sowore. Nigeria is misgoverned. Sowore is unfazed even with the detention. Long-suffering and gloriously foolish Nigerians are known for supporting their oppressors.

I pray that the scales of stupidity and suffering and smiling will fall off their eyes.
Re: AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party by TheVictorious(m): 8:39pm On Aug 09, 2019
Ventura1:
He and wike his sponsor are playing to the gallery, here is INEC letter denouncing the fool, he's yet to present any INEC letter recognizing him.

Hello, thanks for this sir.

Pls can I get a copy of this letter to share?
Re: AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 09, 2019
hammerVJ:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! COWARDLY BETRAYERS...

WE KNOW DEM.

Illiterate and hateful igbo boy, can you read the article again and tell us who moved the motion against Sowore and who replaced Sowore as head of the Party? The sooner the old boys give you guys your Biafra the better. It is there in black and white that Igbo essentially carried out a palace coup against Sowore and you liars and propagandists still have the nerve to try and make it seem like his fellow Yorubas sabotaged him. No Yoruba needs 'fellow citizens' like you Igbos to be honest.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ganduje Imposes Total Lockdown In Kano After Recording A 4th Case Of Coronavirus / Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP / We Are Very Ready To Receive Buhari: Ganduje Makes U-turn On Buhari's Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.