Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,950 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Murtala Mohammed: The Terrorist Nigeria Chose To Honour - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murtala Mohammed: The Terrorist Nigeria Chose To Honour (2631 Views)

On This Day: Murtala Mohammed Was Shot Dead In His Mercedes Benz (PHOTOS) / Photos Of Tanko Mohammed, The Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria / Photo Of AIG Abubakar Adamu Mohammed, The New Inspector-general Of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murtala Mohammed: The Terrorist Nigeria Chose To Honour by triple996(m): 8:28pm On Aug 09, 2019
do u pple ever get tired of wailing,
somebody have died bt u still keep on bringing dead issues to wail on,
am a northerner bt seriously u Igbos are taking dis too far,
dat was how I saw someone insulting Zik, and all the former eastern leaders, simply to score cheap point.
haba now
Re: Murtala Mohammed: The Terrorist Nigeria Chose To Honour by Tumbulum: 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2019
Nairaland is really an amazing place. I my entire life,I never really have a glimpse of who this murtala is until now.

2 Likes

Re: Murtala Mohammed: The Terrorist Nigeria Chose To Honour by kettykin: 8:35pm On Aug 09, 2019
The type of creatures that Nigeria military has produced begs for explanations . The only became heroes killing unarmed people.

Such demonic organizations should not be called a military.
They slaughtered the unarmed and weep before boko haram.
Re: Murtala Mohammed: The Terrorist Nigeria Chose To Honour by kettykin: 8:37pm On Aug 09, 2019
triple996:
do u pple ever get tired of wailing,
somebody have died bt u still keep on bringing dead issues to wail on,
am a northerner bt seriously u Igbos are taking dis too far,
dat was how I saw someone insulting Zik, and all the former eastern leaders, simply to score cheap point.
haba now

I suggest you open a thread for this so that a proper discussion on it can go on

1 Like

Re: Murtala Mohammed: The Terrorist Nigeria Chose To Honour by 1shortblackboy: 8:49pm On Aug 09, 2019
jafol:
Of course Igbos keep wailing ����
instead of calling him an IPOB and a wailer u should counter his write up with ur own facts. Except you're not capable of maintaining an intellectual discourse

3 Likes

Re: Murtala Mohammed: The Terrorist Nigeria Chose To Honour by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:58pm On Aug 09, 2019
Ray97:
exactly my point History books does not depict murtala muhammed as a terrorist either.

How? From what is written up there, I can not see how history books can paint Murtala on the canvas of history as a hero.
Re: Murtala Mohammed: The Terrorist Nigeria Chose To Honour by emkz: 9:17pm On Aug 09, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

I like the way history has been re-introduced!!!

But Instead of writing about this blood thirsty man why not write in honour of Lt Col Buka Suka Dimka who saved this country back then

Perhaps your write-up will inspire and encourage another Lt Col Buka Suka Dimka to save us from Buhari undecided

Please be careful what you write in a public forum. Our overzealous security agents are all over the place, and they are snooping on things like this. An implied threat on a sitting President can be classified as treason. Please while you can air your opinion thinking you are anonymous, be aware that your geolocation can be traced with your IP address.

2 Likes

Re: Murtala Mohammed: The Terrorist Nigeria Chose To Honour by Hafeexla(m): 9:31pm On Aug 09, 2019
What happen when you're surrounded by stupid neighbours who alwayz have a crazy sense of entitlement?
Re: Murtala Mohammed: The Terrorist Nigeria Chose To Honour by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:21pm On Aug 09, 2019
emkz:

Please be careful what you write in a public forum. Our overzealous security agents are all over the place, and they are snooping on things like this. An implied threat on a sitting President can be classified as treason. Please while you can air your opinion thinking you are anonymous, be aware that your geolocation can be traced with your IP address.
undecided
Re: Murtala Mohammed: The Terrorist Nigeria Chose To Honour by YorubaKing: 11:58pm On Aug 09, 2019
GMbuharii:

I used to ask same question....I don't see any reason why his picture would be on any denomination..that guy was a murderer and war criminal.

I hear he's from Auchi,that was my own then Bendel state... tufiakwa!!

Lzaa immhotep

Murtala and OBJ... the names IPOB dreads.. grin
Re: Murtala Mohammed: The Terrorist Nigeria Chose To Honour by kunkelhanspeter(m): 2:41am On Aug 10, 2019
Guestlander:
50 years on! The pain is real. Why then are the Igbos looking for another war? So they can cry for another 100 years?
No enough man power dey lasted for 3 years just imagine now
Just saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Murtala Mohammed: The Terrorist Nigeria Chose To Honour by GMbuharii: 7:46am On Aug 10, 2019
YorubaKing:

Murtala and OBJ... the names IPOB dreads.. grin

Headache e niyen,that's your headache...we love Obj anytime..
You can love murtala,Buhari,Al Mustafa (Dita's favourite paddy grin ) forever,no problemo....
In fact,the likes of the above shall rule over you and ya generation 4eva... e so Amin..

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Murtala Mohammed: The Terrorist Nigeria Chose To Honour by YorubaKing: 7:49am On Aug 10, 2019
GMbuharii:

Headache e niyen,that's your headache...we love Obj anytime..
You can love murtala,Buhari,Al Mustafa (Dita's favourite paddy grin ) forever,no problemo....
In fact,the likes of the above shall rule over you and ya generation 4eva... e so Amin..

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

#okadaban: Students Seen Behind A Truck Going To School In Lagos (photos) / Mr Buhari Should Tell Us What's Special About Niger Republic - Reno Omokri / Just In President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With South East Governor (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.