Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Mr Buhari Should Tell Us What's Special About Niger Republic - Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr Buhari Should Tell Us What's Special About Niger Republic - Reno Omokri (2635 Views)

Pls!! Is This True About Niger Delta And Igbo Biafra?? / Bode George: Tinubu And Osibanjo Should Tell Nigerians How Alpha Bet Was Founded / What Obasanjo, Buhari Should Do – Bode George Reacts To Ex-president’s Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Buhari Should Tell Us What's Special About Niger Republic - Reno Omokri by backtalkG(m): 11:03am On Sep 24, 2020
General Buhari should please tell Nigerians what is so special to him about Niger Republic, that in this time of dwindling resources, when our foreign debt has risen from $7 billion in 2015, to $31 billion in 2020 (because of him), that he must award a $1.9 billion contract to build a railway from Katsina to Niger Republic. What is the economic necessity and urgency? Nigerians remember how, as military head of state, General Buhari in 1985, voted against Peter Onu, an Igbo man, who was Nigeria’s candidate for the post of Secretary General of the Organisation of African Unity, in favour of Ide Oumarou, a Fulani from Niger Republic. Is Buhari from Niger Republic as has been rumoured?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Buhari Should Tell Us What's Special About Niger Republic - Reno Omokri by vivies: 11:04am On Sep 24, 2020
opinion
Re: Mr Buhari Should Tell Us What's Special About Niger Republic - Reno Omokri by donbachi(m): 11:07am On Sep 24, 2020
Una dey put confusion for my head..nnamdi kanu say him from sudan,na reno say na niger republic..one of dem go be him maternal home.
Re: Mr Buhari Should Tell Us What's Special About Niger Republic - Reno Omokri by Ade3131: 11:20am On Sep 24, 2020
Let Reno help us connect the dots...

But an average Aboki sees the neighboring Chad, Niger and some part of Cameroon as their own. Majority of these people form part of their population and that's where they gain their political relevance from.

Reno might not be too far from the truth sha

9 Likes

Re: Mr Buhari Should Tell Us What's Special About Niger Republic - Reno Omokri by PlayerMeji: 11:22am On Sep 24, 2020
Not even to berth anywhere but in Katsina his home town.

There's something here...

BVN is still on so a lot of things need to be hurried

4 Likes

Re: Mr Buhari Should Tell Us What's Special About Niger Republic - Reno Omokri by LibertyRep: 11:23am On Sep 24, 2020
Everyone has an ancestral home.

Just thinking louder.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Buhari Should Tell Us What's Special About Niger Republic - Reno Omokri by Typicool8(m): 11:23am On Sep 24, 2020
Of course go check it out you will see that fulanis originated from Niger Republic... Awon idiot

5 Likes

Re: Mr Buhari Should Tell Us What's Special About Niger Republic - Reno Omokri by gwafaeziokwu: 11:27am On Sep 24, 2020
Every region should simply prepare their minds for the inevitable.

Nigeria is on the brink. A lot is going on underground at the moment.

He who has ears let him hear.

13 Likes

Re: Mr Buhari Should Tell Us What's Special About Niger Republic - Reno Omokri by tobechi74: 12:08pm On Sep 24, 2020
He is build a bridge among yei country to d
Re: Mr Buhari Should Tell Us What's Special About Niger Republic - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 24, 2020
Re: Mr Buhari Should Tell Us What's Special About Niger Republic - Reno Omokri by HeadShot: 12:16pm On Sep 24, 2020
LibertyRep:
Everyone has an ancestral home.

Just thinking louder.

Must it be our collective wealth that this fool will use to connect to his ancestral land..

When there are important projects yet to be commissioned in the country...

Any supporter of Buhari is a fool

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Buhari Should Tell Us What's Special About Niger Republic - Reno Omokri by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:22pm On Sep 24, 2020
Shocked as usual....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Buhari Should Tell Us What's Special About Niger Republic - Reno Omokri by adaora17901: 12:23pm On Sep 24, 2020
Every country should simply prepare their hearts for the inevitable. Nigeria is on the precipice. A much is going on underground at the time. He who has eyes let him hear.

4 Likes

Re: Mr Buhari Should Tell Us What's Special About Niger Republic - Reno Omokri by IGBOSON1: 12:27pm On Sep 24, 2020
HeadShot:

Must it be our collective wealth that this fool will use to connect to his ancestral land..

When there are important projects yet to be commissioned in the country...

Any supporter of Buhari is a fool

Hehehehehehe grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Buhari Should Tell Us What's Special About Niger Republic - Reno Omokri by bishop4life(m): 12:30pm On Sep 24, 2020
Funny thing is that we are making noise about Biafra and oduduwa, while Nigerians are making necessary preparations and getting ready for the great exit towards the main Niger.

you think when buhari was looking for oil in the desert he didn't realize Nigeria is neither Iran nor UAE that has oil in the desert?

I repeat, I laugh each time some persons say buhari is unaware of his environment.

4 Likes

Re: Mr Buhari Should Tell Us What's Special About Niger Republic - Reno Omokri by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:33pm On Sep 24, 2020
The first cow was discovered there

8 Likes

Re: Mr Buhari Should Tell Us What's Special About Niger Republic - Reno Omokri by orisa37: 12:38pm On Sep 24, 2020
backtalkG:
General Buhari should please tell Nigerians what is so special to him about Niger Republic, that in this time of dwindling resources, when our foreign debt has risen from $7 billion in 2015, to $31 billion in 2020 (because of him), that he must award a $1.9 billion contract to build a railway from Katsina to Niger Republic. What is the economic necessity and urgency? Nigerians remember how, as military head of state, General Buhari in 1985, voted against Peter Onu, an Igbo man, who was Nigeria’s candidate for the post of Secretary General of the Organisation of African Unity, in favour of Ide Oumarou, a Fulani from Niger Republic. Is Buhari from Niger Republic as has been rumoured?

Good Question.

Please post on FOREIGN NEWS SECTION FOR THE GLOBAL WORLD TO HEAR NIGERIA AND KNOW WHAT WE ARE SUFFERING.

4 Likes

Re: Mr Buhari Should Tell Us What's Special About Niger Republic - Reno Omokri by orisa37: 12:41pm On Sep 24, 2020
Even God Almighty Acts on the Prayers of His CREATIONS
Re: Mr Buhari Should Tell Us What's Special About Niger Republic - Reno Omokri by Abasman008(m): 12:47pm On Sep 24, 2020
It's until it happens we learn...
We Nigerians especially from the southern basin are the most silly and hypocritical of all people... I wonder how silly we are to the point that someone is openly plotting your downfall and push into slavery yet no body cares...

Let it be known, that once my project of building an aircraft is complete I will personally meet Tompolo and the rest..............
I'll try save my little corner than be swallowed whole..

#DevideThisCountry
#JoinTheMovement
#StopTheCaliphate

7 Likes

Re: Mr Buhari Should Tell Us What's Special About Niger Republic - Reno Omokri by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:44pm On Sep 24, 2020
Lmao
Monkey dey work baboon dey chop
By the time the foolish yoruba buharideen on NL realize there is fulani intelligentsia on this forum deceiving them, Ile Ma ti mo

2 Likes

Re: Mr Buhari Should Tell Us What's Special About Niger Republic - Reno Omokri by Racoon(m): 1:53pm On Sep 24, 2020
They share some Fulani ancestry but their president does not give BH terrorists any shitty consideration like Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Mr Buhari Should Tell Us What's Special About Niger Republic - Reno Omokri by JAMO84: 2:09pm On Sep 24, 2020
Niger is landlocked, building railway between us and them would encourage them to use our sea ports and give us huge revenue. A begot like Reno Would not bother to do a little research before displaying his pathological ignorance.

I AM DONE TALKING
Re: Mr Buhari Should Tell Us What's Special About Niger Republic - Reno Omokri by olisaEze(m): 2:16pm On Sep 24, 2020
I’ve been asking d same since, Abeg hep me ask am biko? grin

3 Likes

Re: Mr Buhari Should Tell Us What's Special About Niger Republic - Reno Omokri by ican2020: 2:38pm On Sep 24, 2020
We should deport him to Niger

1 Like

Re: Mr Buhari Should Tell Us What's Special About Niger Republic - Reno Omokri by TooMuchStuff: 2:58pm On Sep 24, 2020
Buhari is directly from Niger Republic......

Blood is thicker than water......yu know

4 Likes

Re: Mr Buhari Should Tell Us What's Special About Niger Republic - Reno Omokri by senderfac3: 3:01pm On Sep 24, 2020
Nigeria my country, always in the News for wrong reasons
Re: Mr Buhari Should Tell Us What's Special About Niger Republic - Reno Omokri by Openbusiness: 3:01pm On Sep 24, 2020
Foreign terrorists and bandits are tired of riding cows in and out of this country. So their Godfather wants to build them a special train for easier movement grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Buhari Should Tell Us What's Special About Niger Republic - Reno Omokri by NGpatriot: 3:01pm On Sep 24, 2020
This is the kind of ignorant, unintelligent, bigoted and idiotic questions clowns and bigots like the fake, Identity thief, 419 yahoo yahoo pastor and his ipob followers need to answer.
Re: Mr Buhari Should Tell Us What's Special About Niger Republic - Reno Omokri by WhizdomXX(m): 3:05pm On Sep 24, 2020
JAMO84:
Niger is landlocked, building railway between us and them would encourage them to use our sea ports and give us huge revenue. A begot like Reno Would not bother to do a little research before displaying his pathological ignorance.

I AM DONE TALKING

In that case, since we're the ones helping them out, wouldn't it be wiser and better for the country of they're made to pay for the railway, or if that isn't realistic, does Niger Republic have the amount of cash to trade with us that will offset the cost of the rails way in a short time??
Please think wisely before providing answers to my questions.

For those quoting me, I'm curious please can you show me any authentic document that clearly shows the balance of trade between us and Niger Republic, specifically, the volume (in Dollars or Naira) of what we export to them.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Buhari Should Tell Us What's Special About Niger Republic - Reno Omokri by MJluv(f): 4:34pm On Sep 24, 2020
JAMO84:

I AM DONE TALKING

Just read what you wrote up there again.

I no wan voice wetin dey my mind because if I do, you no go sleep well this night.

kilo se e gan?

6 Likes

Re: Mr Buhari Should Tell Us What's Special About Niger Republic - Reno Omokri by Yujin(m): 4:38pm On Sep 24, 2020
Fools still don't know why the rail line is being built. What if I tell you that Sardauna of Sokoto Ahmadu Bello had the same plan? Go and read his reasons for saying it that time and you would have found the answer you seek.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Didn’t Strip Anybody, They Were In Sex Escapade ― Gbagi / Fulanis Ready For War In Our Land, Yorubas Must Fight-Oba Akintunde Of Iseluland / Port Harcourt Is Ikwerre Land, Igbos Must Respect Themselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.