Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,567 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Why Do Hausa And Fulani People Always Carry Dagger With Them(pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Hausa And Fulani People Always Carry Dagger With Them(pix) (4438 Views)

Man Caught With Dagger Approaching Peter Obi At Oyo Rally - Bishop P.O Evang / Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Truckload Of Fulani People Intercepted In Kogi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why Do Hausa And Fulani People Always Carry Dagger With Them(pix) by Chuks9000: 7:05pm On Aug 10, 2019
PlayerMeji:
Aboki, go and sit down.

We sabi una type. Just because you have access to the internet you think you can fool everybody shey.

U wan begin form victim sharp sharp.

My say is there are several monikers here hiding under the guise of igbo/Yoruba whereas they are here to foment trouble for the advancement of their cause (Hausa/Fulani) supremacy.

And your pseudo is surely one of them.

My arguement has nothing to do with identity.
Let me make easy for you. If the OP has asked if it is right, then it's a different arguement.
I didn't justify carrying of dagger.
You are the one saying I'm an aboki, you are the still saying I'm forming victim. Are you reading my comments or just trying to pass aggression? You no reach. Just park well.
Re: Why Do Hausa And Fulani People Always Carry Dagger With Them(pix) by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:03am On Aug 11, 2019
sofiscatedmoron:

I been dey think say aboki get small sense wey still remain

Wonders shall never end; so monkey sef get access to the internet? shocked angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Is The Biggest Threat To Nigeria’s Democracy- Washington Post / Eastern Security Network Tests Ground-to-air Missiles / Breaking!! Another ESN Commander Arrested By Gallant Troops - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.