Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca (26199 Views)

Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild / Airforce, Troops Raid ‘somalia’ In Sambisa, Kill Many ISWAP Terrorists / Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 12:43pm On Aug 10, 2019
Astark:
Islam is synonymous with backwardness
And yet 90℅ of the Arabs countries are better than your Christians Africa countries.Point out any country in Africa doing better than Saudi,UAE or Qatar.
Re: Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 12:47pm On Aug 10, 2019
Commentor:

Especially in Malaysia, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Oman...oh wait.
Don't forget to add Brunei,Turkey,Azabajan,kazastan and Maldive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca by TSRC: 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

If you claim nothing progressive about Dubai, your country that has oil what has she achieved with it?

You guys are funny sometimes
When did I say Nigeria is progressive too?
Re: Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca by TSRC: 1:14pm On Aug 10, 2019
Ibrahimmrfish:

And yet 90℅ of the Arabs countries are better than your Christians Africa countries.Point out any country in Africa doing better than Saudi,UAE or Qatar.
Why not compare it to the Christian countries of Europe and America.?

If I have a population of just 4 million, pump 4 million barrels per day and get rich.
What value have I added to the world?
Re: Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca by TSRC: 1:17pm On Aug 10, 2019
Commentor:

Especially in Malaysia, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Oman...oh wait.
All shittholes.

The best countries in Asia are Japan, China, south Korea and Singapore.
They add value to the world and none are Muslim dominated.
Re: Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca by ibechris(m): 1:19pm On Aug 10, 2019
Godwinnairaland:
I love this woman, very enlightened fellow.

And Gworo
Re: Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca by ibechris(m): 1:20pm On Aug 10, 2019
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][quote author=Aliencraft post=81120970]

She dey mourn Nigeria... Buhari don use Nigeria chop suya finish.[/quoted

And Gworo.
Re: Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca by Guide777(m): 1:23pm On Aug 10, 2019
Fulani first ladies
Re: Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca by Commentor: 1:50pm On Aug 10, 2019
TSRC:

All shittholes.

The best countries in Asia are Japan, China, south Korea and Singapore.
They add value to the world and none are Muslim dominated.

Malaysia is a shithole?

You must be a joker.
Re: Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 1:51pm On Aug 10, 2019
TSRC:

Why not compare it to the Christian countries of Europe and America.?

If I have a population of just 4 million, pump 4 million barrels per day and get rich.
What value have I added to the world?
Because you are not from Europe and i am not talking to a European. And because i believe i am responding to a person that said nothing good comes out of Islam.
Re: Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca by Gynecomastia: 1:56pm On Aug 10, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

Take care of your mental health

Re: Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca by TSRC: 1:57pm On Aug 10, 2019
Ibrahimmrfish:

Because you are not from Europe and i am not talking to a European. And because i believe i am responding to a person that said nothing good comes out of Islam.
African countries are not progressive.
It doesn't mean Arab countries are progressive.
Re: Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca by TSRC: 1:58pm On Aug 10, 2019
Commentor:

Malaysia is a shithole?

You must be a joker.
Yes it is a shitthole.

There are different levels of shittholes.
Re: Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca by Techsunny: 2:14pm On Aug 10, 2019
kemmylove101:
why is she the only one wearing black?
To mourn late, bubu
Re: Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca by Commentor: 2:14pm On Aug 10, 2019
TSRC:

Yes it is a shitthole.

There are different levels of shittholes.

Where do you live?

Ever been to Malaysia?
Re: Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca by Techsunny: 2:16pm On Aug 10, 2019
Young03:
Why she wear black, She dey mourn?
Yea , don't u know jubril has been bleeping.
Re: Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca by TSRC: 2:23pm On Aug 10, 2019
Commentor:

Where do you live?

Ever been to Malaysia?
Oga, Malaysia is still a shitthole

There is still significant poverty and relative underdevelopment in many parts of the country.
Re: Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca by Commentor: 2:25pm On Aug 10, 2019
TSRC:

Oga, Malaysia is still a shitthole

There is still significant poverty and relative underdevelopment in many parts of the country.

You ducked the first question.

Where do you live?

Ashamed?
Re: Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca by TSRC: 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2019
Commentor:

You ducked the first question.

Where do you live?

Ashamed?
I live in Nigeria.
I don't see the relevance.
Re: Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca by Commentor: 2:36pm On Aug 10, 2019
TSRC:

I live in Nigeria.
I don't see the relevance.

Hahaha.

Where have you lived or visited outside Nigeria?
Re: Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca by TSRC: 2:41pm On Aug 10, 2019
Commentor:

Hahaha.

Where have you lived or visited outside Nigeria?
Do I.need to.leave Nigeria to know.Germany is the most developed country in Europe?
Re: Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca by Commentor: 2:44pm On Aug 10, 2019
TSRC:

Do I.need to.leave Nigeria to know.Germany is the most developed country in Europe?

If you've not been out it is impossible for you to know how much filth or poverty exists within and amongst the people.

You can answer the question.

I myself, I've been to over 25 countries and I cab say much about what happens in many of them.
Re: Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca by FunkyAlhaji2015: 3:00pm On Aug 10, 2019
Young03:

The white man has eating deep into your head making you and others think black is bad.

Black is not an evil colour or associated with even. Its a beautiful colour like all other. Stop the racist mentality
Re: Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 10, 2019
GistMore5:
Aisha Buhari and First Ladies from some other African countries were pictured in Mecca as they prepared for the commencement of Hajj.

The First Lady of Nigeria was pictured with the First Ladies of Guinea Conackry, Niger Republic, Gambia and Somalia.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/aisha-buhari-and-first-ladies-from-other-african-countries-pictured-in-mecca-for-hajj
first ladies of Islamic countries meanwhile that black gown maybe worth billions!
Re: Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca by apache4: 4:39pm On Aug 10, 2019
i did not

Vulcanheph:

This person just broke rule number 8 on Nairaland....i just want everyone to know before i report him.
Re: Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca by AfonjaConehead: 4:42pm On Aug 10, 2019
LZAA:
Err op CONAKRY is guinea's capital so which one is guinea conackry
Meanwhile gwarotango is busy shouting sai ruga upandan
Smh
Cc immhotep Afonjaconehead GMBuharii sarrki deomelo

He has no choice O...there is no other way for them to get their chop money

grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca by kophy(m): 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2019
Young03:
You are ignorant of what you do not know. So keep quiet.
Re: Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca by kophy(m): 4:47pm On Aug 10, 2019
Astark:
Islam is synonymous with backwardness
You get what you pray for and no matter how you struggle to detach yourself from your bad thought, it will stick with you for the rest of your life, mark my words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca by LLMG: 4:55pm On Aug 10, 2019
Thanks.
Protein0:

Secular, not circular

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca by Ikengawo: 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2019
kemmylove101:
why is she the only one wearing black?

she's a widow
Re: Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca by mhmsadyq(m): 8:00pm On Aug 10, 2019
Gynecomastia:
All from terrorist countries.

Them pass your whole generation, including those that may never be born.

Re: Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 10, 2019
Crooked women.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NNPC: Nigerian Refineries Damaged Beyond Turnaround Maintenance / #EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! / Unknown Gunmen: No Police Checkpoints Anymore - Abia Resident (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.