Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca (26158 Views)

Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild / Airforce, Troops Raid ‘somalia’ In Sambisa, Kill Many ISWAP Terrorists / Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca by Abalado(f): 10:56am On Aug 10, 2019
The prof,,,, we don hear u
mansakhalifa:
Came here to say there is no country called "Guinea Conackry" in Africa...
I guess it can only be found on OP's map. sad

What we have are the Republics of Guinea and Guinea Bissau.

Now, that I've said that, got no business with this f*ckery. I'm out.
Re: Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca by oneclickng: 10:58am On Aug 10, 2019
Religion is the main reason why we are not progressing.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca by Bukden16(m): 11:01am On Aug 10, 2019
Mhen this woman tide ehn...
I feel like

Re: Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca by Commentor: 11:01am On Aug 10, 2019
Astark:
Islam is synonymous with backwardness

Especially in Malaysia, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Oman...oh wait.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca by Sazzay(m): 11:03am On Aug 10, 2019
Na only our First Lady wear black
GistMore5:
Aisha Buhari and First Ladies from some other African countries were pictured in Mecca as they prepared for the commencement of Hajj.

The First Lady of Nigeria was pictured with the First Ladies of Guinea Conackry, Niger Republic, Gambia and Somalia.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/aisha-buhari-and-first-ladies-from-other-african-countries-pictured-in-mecca-for-hajj
Re: Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca by Isoduwa(m): 11:03am On Aug 10, 2019
Young03:
Why she wear black, She dey mourn?

She lost her husband yesterday

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca by TSRC: 11:07am On Aug 10, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

Yes. And thats why your people still rush to backward Islamic country like Dubai for holiday
There is nothing progressive about Dubai.
If they had no oil, they would be fucckked just like most middle East countries.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca by foreshore(m): 11:09am On Aug 10, 2019
GistMore5:
Aisha Buhari and First Ladies from some other African countries were pictured in Mecca as they prepared for the commencement of Hajj.

The First Lady of Nigeria was pictured with the First Ladies of Guinea Conackry, Niger Republic, Gambia and Somalia.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/aisha-buhari-and-first-ladies-from-other-african-countries-pictured-in-mecca-for-hajj

How does this stop killings by herdsmen
Re: Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca by magzey: 11:10am On Aug 10, 2019
Astark:
Islam is synonymous with backwardness
I pray that Allah will make you understand your way of worship is not the right religion before you enter your grave. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca by Premiumwriter: 11:11am On Aug 10, 2019
Noel1:
See how we are helping another country developing their economy while our own economy is in shatter..

Truth be told... Africans will never wake up 4rm slumber undecided
how can we when it's old old pple dat are leading us?
Re: Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca by MisterChairman(m): 11:12am On Aug 10, 2019
first ladies of fail nations
Re: Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca by Premiumwriter: 11:14am On Aug 10, 2019
Bukden16:
Mhen this woman tide ehn... I feel like
mk i giu her numva?
Re: Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca by anataala: 11:15am On Aug 10, 2019
Young03:
Why she wear black, She dey mourn?
Women can wear any clothes in respective of the colour
Re: Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca by cdqyehyeh(m): 11:16am On Aug 10, 2019
TSRC:

If they had no oil, they would be fucckked just like most middle East countries.

Read what you wrote, Does it make sense?
Re: Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca by TSRC: 11:17am On Aug 10, 2019
cdqyehyeh:

Read what you wrote, Does it make sense?
It makes perfect sense.

Money miss road does not mean you are progressive.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 10, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

Yes. And thats why your people still rush to backward Islamic country like Dubai for holiday
is dat why u think converting nigeria to islamic country will make nigeria look like dubai. Boasting with another man success. Pathetic

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca by wink2015(m): 11:19am On Aug 10, 2019
GistMore5:

Why did President Buhari not go to Mecca for the hajj?
Re: Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca by Bukden16(m): 11:21am On Aug 10, 2019
Premiumwriter:
mk i giu her numva?

I swear ehn... my next salary will be paid into your account.
Re: Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca by ruggedtimi(m): 11:26am On Aug 10, 2019
People killing africa...Wives of thieves
Re: Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca by phkka1(m): 11:29am On Aug 10, 2019
Others are on white but the woman from Nigeria is on black. Is she morning anybody?
Re: Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca by LZAA: 11:31am On Aug 10, 2019
Err op CONAKRY is guinea's capital so which one is guinea conackry
Meanwhile gwarotango is busy shouting sai ruga upandan
Smh
Cc immhotep Afonjaconehead GMBuharii sarrki deomelo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 10, 2019
which of them is Buhari's wife sef?

Re: Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca by Givenshy: 11:35am On Aug 10, 2019
My first Lady, so so bey
Re: Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca by CrimeKsmart: 11:44am On Aug 10, 2019
TSRC:

If you claim nothing progressive about Dubai, your country that has oil what has she achieved with it?

You guys are funny sometimes
Re: Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca by seunfape(m): 11:45am On Aug 10, 2019
Arabic ladies and women wear blacks always ,
Re: Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca by CrimeKsmart: 11:48am On Aug 10, 2019
TSRC:

Yeye comment. Your country that has the same oil, where we dey for world today?
Re: Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca by CrimeKsmart: 11:49am On Aug 10, 2019
ikestephen:
is dat why u think converting nigeria to islamic country will make nigeria look like dubai. Boasting with another man success. Pathetic
As usual!
Inferiority complex
Always feeling insecure when ever any good news related to Islam is on the media
Re: Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca by Protein0: 12:01pm On Aug 10, 2019
LLMG:
Mischief makers, Nigeria is not an Islamic nation but a circular nation.
Secular, not circular
Re: Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca by shadyLP(m): 12:11pm On Aug 10, 2019
beautiful women and their husbands are above 80s cry
Re: Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca by Premiumwriter: 12:26pm On Aug 10, 2019
Bukden16:

I swear ehn... my next salary will be paid into your account.
OK na
Call 09064677447
Na ha numba b dat
As she land naija, she buy new sim from my shop
Re: Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca by Vulcanheph(m): 12:36pm On Aug 10, 2019
apache4:
Buhari is the Best President Nigeria will ever Produce !!!

Report me if i'm wrong
This person just broke rule number 8 on Nairaland....i just want everyone to know before i report him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Election Litigation: Can Peter Obi Again Alter Nigeria’s Election Calendar? / Updates-Day 2 Of Bukola Saraki Trial / Outcome Of Meeting By Fayose, Kashamu, Mimiko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.