Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

If You Are God, Which Of These Prayers Will U Answer? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Are God, Which Of These Prayers Will U Answer? (3715 Views)

Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. / ❤️❤️ Science Discovered God Which Shows The Evidence Of God Long Time Ago / Do This And Your Prayers Will Be Answered. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are God, Which Of These Prayers Will U Answer? by Image123(m): 7:56pm On Aug 12, 2019
Maximus69:

Hmmmmmmmmmmm undecided

Let me guess!

It seems the op is the one agitating now, whereas the OP is just the concept itself. Right?

Mr Image, you're now insulting the op, because there is no OP without an op who supposed to be the intelligent mind behind the OP.
So if you're ridiculing the OP, then the op must rise up to defend the OP. I think that is what's happening right now! cheesy

As much as i wished you were right for the first time, you are wrong again. Eeyah. He is the OP out of respect, and because he already referred to the opening post as "op". i'm not insulting or ridiculing Frank to be frank.
Re: If You Are God, Which Of These Prayers Will U Answer? by Image123(m): 8:01pm On Aug 12, 2019
frank317:

U don't because u are talking off point... How can I love my food... If I don't eat them how will I survive? But the op is about the creator nor the created. Ur questions assume I am the creator. Does the creator eats food to survive?

The "nor" is not clear so as not to misunderstand you for the first time. Do you want to say "nor" or "not"?
Re: If You Are God, Which Of These Prayers Will U Answer? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 12, 2019
Image123:

As much as i wished you were right for the first time, you are wrong again Eeyah. He is the OP out of respect, and because he already referred to the opening post as "op". i'm not insulting or ridiculing Frank to be frank.

Hmmmmmmmmm, that's nice of you Sir

It's obvious you've not studied JWs very closely, we never expect any thumbs-up from churchgoers regarding whatever we do! wink

Whether OP or op one thing is sure, you really did something funny with his concept Sir! wink
Re: If You Are God, Which Of These Prayers Will U Answer? by Kobojunkie: 3:42pm On May 31, 2023
frank317:
Sincere answers needed.
None since none of them are righteous! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Akan And Jamaicans Have 4 Genders As Do Many Non-christian Cultures / 419 Oyedepo / Consult Us Today For Your Spiritual Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.