Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,524 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. (4799 Views)

Cobwebs Attacks : It's No Joke.your Life May Be Miserable For Long / Yahoo Boys Storm Celestial Church, Spray Cash On Spiritualist (Video) / Everything You Need To Know About Fasting (by Aoc Network) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. by Deepspirituals: 2:21pm On Jun 22, 2023
Cobwebs Wool is such a Tiny Wool that is sooo light but it can be Spiritually Used to Block someones Ways to Success by Witchcraft and Marine Spirits.

It Could lead to Failures at the Edge of Success.
Promise and failures.
Hatred
Rejections by Helpers
Stagnancy.
Serious Business Failures.
Helpers Suddenly turning you down.
People that love you before begin to Move away from you.
Abjects Poverty.

I do not Expect an Ignorant One to Believe this it is Absolutely Real.

You are Walking on the streets where there are no Bushes, No Trees, on a Very Modern Raid, You finds out your Head Carries Cobwebs.

At the door of your car
Before you enter Mall
At the door of an Interview Hall

Others do not experience this except you.

When you try to use your hand to remove it you see Nothing.

Pray these Powerful Prayers on Tuesday, Make Sure you do it Fasting Please. Try dry Fasting, No fish, No Meat, No Pepper.

Luke 10:19

Isaiah 59:5-8 (KJV)

[b]
I kill every evil spider weaving its demonic web to divert my blessings and shut the doors of my breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.
You dark demonic cobwebs used to cover me and blind my helpers from seeing me, burn to ashes now, in the name of Jesus.

Strange sickness smuggled into my life through satanic cobwebs, jump out now, in the name of Jesus.

I reverse every evil done to me this year through satanic cobwebs, in the name of Jesus.

I reverse every evil done to me in times past through witchcraft cobwebs, in the name of Jesus.

Witchcraft cobweb attacks that make me lose opportunities, today is the end of your activities, I destroy you completely in the name of Jesus.

Begin to walk around happily and say this prayer: As I am walking, I am walking out of every bondage that witchcraft cobwebs have put me in, in the name of Jesus.

Mention the name of every member of your family and say: “evil attack of witchcraft cobwebs is over in your lives”

Thick nets of witchcraft cobwebs used to cage me, receive the fire of the Holy Ghost and burn to ashes now, in the name of Jesus.

Cobwebs of demons, attacking me day and night, die now in the name of Jesus.

Cobweb arrow of poverty, stagnancy, disappointment, etc., ruining my life gradually, receive the fire of the Holy Ghost and become useless, in the name of Jesus.

Spiritual cobwebs of bad luck, making me to miss blessings, be consumed by the fire of God right now, in the name of Jesus.

Drink some anointing oil and pray this prayer: every evil deposit put in me through dream food that was initiated with the power of evil cobwebs, I destroy you and vomit you today, in the name of Jesus. Now, begin to cough out. If you feel anything in your throat, don’t swallow it. Cough it out. If you feel you want to vomit, don’t stop yourself. That’s the power of God working. Just vomit whatever is coming up.

Witchcraft cobwebs of “nobody will favor you again”, I set you on fire, in the name of Jesus.
You evil colleague at work, trying to use satanic cobwebs to steal or delay my promotion, you are a liar the judgment of God shall come upon you within 7 days, in the name of Jesus.

Evil cobwebs saying “impossible” to my plan and prayers of upliftment, burn to useless ashes, in the name of Jesus.

I claim victory every gang up of people using cobwebs as tools.

Cobwebs of witches planning to defeat me when my blessings arrive, burn to ashes in the name of Jesus.

I destroy the effect of satanic cobwebs in my marriage, in the name of Jesus.

I destroy the effect of satanic cobwebs in my children’s academics, in the name of Jesus.
Family chain, binding me to family bondage of witchcraft cobwebs, break to pieces in the name of Jesus.

Ancestral witchcraft cobwebs that tormented my parents and is planning to torment me, die now in the name of Jesus.

Stubborn ancestral spirits ganging up with witches and wizards to use cobwebs to finish me, I kill you all with the blinding lights of God, in the name of Jesus.

Cobwebs resurrecting spiritual battles that I have defeated and killed in the past, go and burn in the pit of hell right now, in the name of Jesus.
[/b]

My deliverance is whole and complete in the name of Jesus.

I give my God all the glory. I thank Him and revere His majesty. My prayers are answered in the name of Jesus. Hallelujah!

Thank God, Thank Me Later.

My name is Spiritualist Ade.

Feel free to Talk to me of you need to Investigate yourself or things about you Spiritually.

God Blesses U.

Check My Profile Below

1 Like

Re: Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. by Deepspirituals: 2:13am On Jun 23, 2023
Realities of the Spiritual.

Cobwebs Attacks.. Very Real.

1 Like

Re: Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. by Deepspirituals: 11:16am On Jun 24, 2023
If you Experience you carting Cobwebs with your head even when you are nothing close to the bush, Forest, Building.. Imagine you carrying cobwebs with your head on one Main Road

Believe it or not it brings Stagnancy, Failures at the Edge of Success, it's a Very Powerful tool Witches and Marine Spirits Use in Blocking success ways.

Pray those Prayers Fasting

You will Thank God, You will Thank Me Later.

Peradventure you seems to be having Challenges in other Areas of your life and you need Clear Spiritual Findings and Investigations.

Talk to me.
I remain Spiritualist Ade.

Check My Profile Below.
Re: Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. by Deepspirituals: 11:37pm On Jun 24, 2023
Getting Over the Forces behind that Challenges.

Spiritual Investigation.

Spiritualist ADE.
Re: Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. by Deepspirituals: 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2023
Using Your head to Carry cobwebs is a Serious Spiritual matter..

Don't be ignorant, Don't Joke with its.

Check My profiles below if you need to contact me.
Re: Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. by Deepspirituals: 8:10am On Jun 28, 2023
Testimony : A Man from Otukpo, Benue state called me to Jubilate, He said his life have been a Miserable one, 6 years He Graduated, He has been working as a SECURTY man in a Private School with a Meagre Salary.

When he saw my post, This brother contacted me and lamented how he always use his head to carry cobwebs, well I carried a Spiritual check on him and I found out that he is in complete Darkness, His Luck is Tied with Cobwebs.

I advise him to go on a one day dry Fasting and make sure he prays the 50 Prayer Points with strong Faith.

He has written several Applications / Sents His CV To sooo many Organizations for the past six Years, No success.

On Friday Last Week, He told me Goodnews! A Big Organisation invited him for an interview, There were so many Applicants, normally he always use his head to carry cobwebs when he is going for such Interviews, there was None.

Monday the he told me, he was contacted to come down on Tuesday, A Letter of Employment was given to him.

With Good Salary, Car/House Rent Allowance, Amazing Working Environment.

From a Private School Security Man to an Executive In a Big Organisation.

Who say there is No God.

I Remain Spiritualist Ade.

You are next to Testify.

Check My Profiles below..

I care.
Re: Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. by Deepspirituals: 11:29am On Jun 30, 2023
I have been receive Testimonies from some People who Have been Praying these Prayer points.
One man from Sweden A Nigerian ,Who after Spiritual investigations I discovered that Cobwebs was used to Tight His blessings down by the Evil ones. I told him to use this Prayer points to pray every night for week, hhe wanted a better Job in IT..

He told me he got a better Paying Job in IT field Last Friday.

The Lord is Good.

I'm Spiritualist Ade.

Are you going through hard times.

Investigate it Spiritually.

God is Good.
Re: Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. by Deepspirituals: 8:19am On Jul 06, 2023
You could be freed after these Prayers.
Re: Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. by Deepspirituals: 11:48am On Jul 08, 2023
As Tiny as it is ,It is Detrimental .

Be Wise

I Remain Spiritualist Ade.

Check My Profile below
Re: Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. by Deepspirituals: 11:16am On Jul 13, 2023
Do yourself a Favour,Create time to Pray those Prayers .

Cobwebs Wool is used by Witches ,Evil Powers to block success ways ,keep you stagnated ,Makes you fail at the edge of Success .

Enough is Enough ,You are getting old day by day .

Think and Acts .

1 Like

Re: Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. by Deepspirituals: 3:07pm On Jul 17, 2023
Pray those Prayers .You will be Fine
Re: Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. by Kobojunkie: 3:09pm On Jul 17, 2023
Deepspirituals:
If you Experience you carting Cobwebs with your head even when you are nothing close to the bush, Forest, Building.. Imagine you carrying cobwebs with your head on one Main Road
Believe it or not it brings Stagnancy, Failures at the Edge of Success, it's a Very Powerful tool Witches and Marine Spirits Use in Blocking success ways.
Pray those Prayers Fasting
You will Thank God, You will Thank Me Later.
Peradventure you seems to be having Challenges in other Areas of your life and you need Clear Spiritual Findings and Investigations.
Talk to me.
Check My Profile Below.
What is the point of hiding what is obviously babalawo-ism behind the mentions of Jesus Christ? undecided
Re: Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. by Deepspirituals: 3:41pm On Jul 17, 2023
Not on here to Engage anyone on Unnecessary Arguements.

Any Comments that would lead to Unnecessary discussion is already ignored .

Just on here with Absolute Focus .

Do you use your head to carry cobwebs even where there are no Trees, forest ...On a Major Road in an urban Area ,When you try to use your hand to remove it ,you see nothing .

Don't let Ignorance to keep you Stagnant..He who Experience the Pains Feels the Pains .Not anyone Else .

Be Wise ,Simply Engage yourself on Fasting and Praying those Prayers ..it has worked for Many,they Testify ,You too can Testify .
Hebrew Chapter 11 from Verse one talks about Faith ..Have Faith .
Cobwebs Wool is very tiny but once it's used by The Evil ones ,I bet you ,One can remain in the same Position for a Long time .

I'm Spiritualist Ade.

Need Counseling,Check My Profile below.

May Almighty God Bless U
Re: Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. by Deepspirituals: 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2023
Pray Heavily .

Counseling

WhatsApp

Re: Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. by Deepspirituals: 8:01am On Aug 04, 2023
Using Head To Carry Cobwebs ?

Experiencing Failures and Disappointments ?

Pray Those Prayers fasting

Thanks God ,Thanks Me Later .

Lets the Talk via WhatsApp

Re: Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. by Deepspirituals: 4:39pm On Aug 15, 2023
Pray these Prayers Now .

Lets Talk via WhatsApp

Re: Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. by Deepspirituals: 3:38pm On Aug 16, 2023
Take a step

Lets Talk via WhatsApp

Re: Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. by Deepspirituals: 12:17am On Aug 25, 2023
Don't be Lazy.

Pray .
Re: Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. by Deepspirituals: 7:40pm On Sep 01, 2023
Take a step Now

Lets Talk via WhatsApp

Re: Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. by Bacteriologist(m): 8:15pm On Sep 01, 2023
Nothing fails like prayer.
Re: Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. by Deepspirituals: 6:31am On Sep 02, 2023
Having The Above Named Experience,Resorts to Prayers .

Take your time to do the Prayers .

I'm Sure ,It will be Over
Re: Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. by Deepspirituals: 4:21pm On Oct 03, 2023
Take a step Now

Lets Talk via WhatsApp Now

Re: Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. by Deepspirituals: 6:16am On Oct 12, 2023
Be Prayerful.

There is Power in Prayer ..

Lets Talk via WhatsApp if you need Counseling

Re: Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. by Deepspirituals: 1:51pm On Oct 15, 2023
If you ignore when you use your head to carry Cobwebs ,You Ignore Success and Breakthrough.

It's a fact that when you keep using your head to carry Carry Cobwebs ,Success and Breakthrough may not come quickly .

Spiritually Liberate your self.

At your Service ..

Spiritualist Ade.

090.....676....0 783...
Re: Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. by Deepspirituals: 12:24am On Oct 22, 2023
Deepspirituals:
Take a step Now

Lets Talk via WhatsApp Now

Re: Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. by Deepspirituals: 10:13pm On Oct 23, 2023
Don't Delay.

Spiritualist Ade.

090.....676....0 783...
Re: Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. by Deepspirituals: 11:30pm On Oct 29, 2023
Pray
Re: Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. by Deepspirituals: 3:08pm On Oct 30, 2023
Deepspirituals:
Having The Above Named Experience,Resorts to Prayers .

Take your time to do the Prayers .

I'm Sure ,It will be Over
Re: Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. by Deepspirituals: 10:00pm On Nov 01, 2023
Those Cobwebs covering your Head and Face would not Permit you to be Successful ...

Re: Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. by Deepspirituals: 4:14am On Nov 03, 2023
When You often use your Head to Carry Cobwebs ,Success and Breakthrough might take so Long .

Talk to Spiritualist Ade Now.

Re: Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. by Deepspirituals: 7:06am On Nov 03, 2023
5 Visa Interviews : All Rejected .

34 : Job Interviews : All Turned Down .

Friends Abroad Promised to Help ,When it's time to render help they Stopped talking to You .

Has lots of Wealthy People that Could help ,None was Ready to Help but they render help to Outsiders.

Cobwebs Keep Coming your ways ,You use Head to Carry it anytime Success is Close .

Think

At your Service ..

Spiritualist Ade.
Chat me Up.

090.....676....0 783...1
Re: Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. by Deepspirituals: 8:45am On Nov 04, 2023
Deepspirituals:
When You often use your Head to Carry Cobwebs ,Success and Breakthrough might take so Long .

Talk to Spiritualist Ade Now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Jehovah's Witnesses Hate The King James Version / I Need A Superior Argument To Convert To Christianity / Lies Told By 'Jesus'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.