Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Is Juju/jazz/charm Real? Then I Want To See It.....send Me Mail - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Juju/jazz/charm Real? Then I Want To See It.....send Me Mail (3795 Views)

Is Juju Real? / Is Juju Real? Ever Witnessed One? / Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

Is Juju/jazz/charm Real? Then I Want To See It.....send Me Mail by powerkey: 11:36am On May 22, 2017
Is Juju/jazz/charm Real? Then I Want To See It.....send Me Mail

Have you seen a confirmed juju/jazz/charm before that works?

I doubt it exits.

But if you can vouch for your jazzman/babalawo with guarantee, then PM me...... I want to see it for myself and not stories.

Is jazz real? I want to see it to believe.

Mods please I need rel and sincere contributors on this thread.

Re: Is Juju/jazz/charm Real? Then I Want To See It.....send Me Mail by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 22, 2017

There are many challenges already. Search nairaland.

No one has been able to prove the juju he/she believes so hard is real.

Just ediotic fallacy passed from generations to generations and promoted by nollywood.

Re: Is Juju/jazz/charm Real? Then I Want To See It.....send Me Mail by powerkey: 12:54pm On May 22, 2017
You see, that's what I'm saying
Re: Is Juju/jazz/charm Real? Then I Want To See It.....send Me Mail by CatfishBilly: 1:17pm On May 22, 2017
There was one on Nairaland here with pictures where a nairalander stabbed a guy that supposedly fortified his body with charms.
Dude bled like an idiot.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Juju/jazz/charm Real? Then I Want To See It.....send Me Mail by Pastafarian: 1:30pm On May 22, 2017
Djdoxxx (if I got the monicker correctly) actually traveled to a village to test the efficacy of charms and the charm didn't work as the person that wore the charm bled just like he would have if he didn't have a charm

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is Juju/jazz/charm Real? Then I Want To See It.....send Me Mail by powerkey: 1:31pm On May 22, 2017
The post above mine is hilarious.........

Mods, please front page

Re: Is Juju/jazz/charm Real? Then I Want To See It.....send Me Mail by Pastafarian: 1:31pm On May 22, 2017
CatfishBilly:
There was one on Nairaland here with pictures where a nairalander stabbed a guy that supposedly fortified his body with charms.
Dude bled like an idiot.

there's a specific way idiots bleed? cheesy

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Juju/jazz/charm Real? Then I Want To See It.....send Me Mail by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 22, 2017
Where is lalasticala sef, maybe he could help us

Re: Is Juju/jazz/charm Real? Then I Want To See It.....send Me Mail by raphieMontella: 1:37pm On May 22, 2017
All the infamous Benin, and Ogun State people will avoid this.

Re: Is Juju/jazz/charm Real? Then I Want To See It.....send Me Mail by powerkey: 1:39pm On May 22, 2017
We need to see this working or declare it lies

Re: Is Juju/jazz/charm Real? Then I Want To See It.....send Me Mail by CatfishBilly: 1:47pm On May 22, 2017
Pastafarian:

there's a specific way idiots bleed? cheesy
Yeah, they do, their lack of brain processing power makes them bleed excessively. grin grin
But seriously, anyone that believes reciting some incantations gives them Teflon skin deserves to be called an idiot.

Re: Is Juju/jazz/charm Real? Then I Want To See It.....send Me Mail by obinna58(m): 1:59pm On May 22, 2017
They av been avoiding this thread cheesy

Re: Is Juju/jazz/charm Real? Then I Want To See It.....send Me Mail by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 22, 2017
This is za only offortunity zu pruv juju/ogun/charm is real o-o....

Where art thou

Re: Is Juju/jazz/charm Real? Then I Want To See It.....send Me Mail by kevoh(m): 2:43pm On May 22, 2017
My problem is not the juju/charm working but those who claim it works not seeing the commercial angle. angry angry I mean, if I had the knowledge of making bullet proof charms then why not sell the technology charm to the powerful countries like the US and make a hell lot of money from it. The conventional bullet proof is heavy and can slow down soldiers, a simple bullet proof charms with some concotions drunk and rubbed on the body will make the average soldier move lighter and faster. undecided undecided

Re: Is Juju/jazz/charm Real? Then I Want To See It.....send Me Mail by powerkey: 4:09pm On May 22, 2017
Hahahahaha.....

No jazz or jazzman at all

Re: Is Juju/jazz/charm Real? Then I Want To See It.....send Me Mail by emmayayodeji(m): 4:16pm On May 22, 2017
Intresting

Re: Is Juju/jazz/charm Real? Then I Want To See It.....send Me Mail by Niflheim(m): 4:23pm On May 22, 2017
@powerkey,

How dare you insinuate that juju does not exist?!!! Of course it exists!!!

(In a hushed up voice).....................But only in movies like Harry Potter and cartoons like Pokemon!!!

Re: Is Juju/jazz/charm Real? Then I Want To See It.....send Me Mail by powerkey: 4:37pm On May 22, 2017
Mods should move thread to front page

Re: Is Juju/jazz/charm Real? Then I Want To See It.....send Me Mail by lawrykings(m): 4:59pm On May 22, 2017
powerkey:
Is Juju/jazz/charm Real? Then I Want To See It.....send Me Mail

Have you seen a confirmed juju/jazz/charm before that works?

I doubt it exits.

But if you can vouch for your jazzman/babalawo with guarantee, then PM me...... I want to see it for myself and not stories.

Is jazz real? I want to see it to believe.

Mods please I need rel and sincere contributors on this thread.

do you believe in astral projection?
Re: Is Juju/jazz/charm Real? Then I Want To See It.....send Me Mail by gsmphoneseller: 9:11pm On May 22, 2017
jazz? No way, it doesnt exist.

Re: Is Juju/jazz/charm Real? Then I Want To See It.....send Me Mail by dalaman: 9:19pm On May 22, 2017
kevoh:
My problem is not the juju/charm working but those who claim it works not seeing the commercial angle. angry angry I mean, if I had the knowledge of making bullet proof charms then why not sell the technology charm to the powerful countries like the US and make a hell lot of money from it. The conventional bullet proof is heavy and can slow down soldiers, a simple bullet proof charms with some concotions drunk and rubbed on the body will make the average soldier move lighter and faster. undecided undecided

Bullet proof juju works and it os not used by the mostly superstitious Nigerian soldiers, Niger Delta militants and Boko Haram members? Bulletproof proof juju my behind.

Re: Is Juju/jazz/charm Real? Then I Want To See It.....send Me Mail by Tarnisis(m): 9:32pm On May 22, 2017
E be like say jazz dey o o. Hmm, hmm,hmmmm!

Abi OP dey find where im go do jazz
Re: Is Juju/jazz/charm Real? Then I Want To See It.....send Me Mail by powerkey: 10:33pm On May 22, 2017
You only hear it exist but no proof

Re: Is Juju/jazz/charm Real? Then I Want To See It.....send Me Mail by powerkey: 7:06am On May 23, 2017
Good morning
Re: Is Juju/jazz/charm Real? Then I Want To See It.....send Me Mail by powerkey: 8:39am On May 25, 2017
Please we need facts and contributions

Re: Is Juju/jazz/charm Real? Then I Want To See It.....send Me Mail by Nobody: 8:53am On May 25, 2017
I can't say for sure whether it exist or not but I know it is not reliable.

Re: Is Juju/jazz/charm Real? Then I Want To See It.....send Me Mail by GuntersChain(m): 12:35pm On May 25, 2017
Believe it or not. African traditional religion exist, voodoo or hoodoo are descendant of African religion.
Re: Is Juju/jazz/charm Real? Then I Want To See It.....send Me Mail by powerkey: 4:42pm On May 25, 2017
GuntersChain:
Believe it or not. African traditional religion exist, voodoo or hoodoo are descendant of African religion.

Have you seen it physically at work?
Re: Is Juju/jazz/charm Real? Then I Want To See It.....send Me Mail by GuntersChain(m): 4:48pm On May 25, 2017
powerkey:

Have you seen it physically at work?

Don't be deceived there are forces in this world.

Re: Is Juju/jazz/charm Real? Then I Want To See It.....send Me Mail by powerkey: 9:52pm On May 25, 2017
GuntersChain:

Don't be deceived there are forces in this world.

Have you seen it?
Re: Is Juju/jazz/charm Real? Then I Want To See It.....send Me Mail by powerkey: 1:52pm On Jul 28, 2017
Still need proof
Re: Is Juju/jazz/charm Real? Then I Want To See It.....send Me Mail by powerkey: 1:29pm On Aug 29, 2017
does it exist?

#TBJoshua: Why Are They Doing This In The SCOAN? (pictures) / Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce / The Concept Of God Is Absurd