Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,317 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Friendship Or Love: Which Choice Is The Best For Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friendship Or Love: Which Choice Is The Best For Me? (415 Views)

Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? / Friendship Or Hangouts FCT Residents Only Please. / Friendship Or Direct Approach, Which Do You Prefer?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friendship Or Love: Which Choice Is The Best For Me? by Beke2020: 8:48am On Aug 10, 2019
hello ma,

Please advice me.

This is a very difficult situation for me. So my friend Peter (not real name) has a girl that he has been in a relationship with for like 2 years. This girl is fine and very warm. Very good girl right…

The problem is that Peter is a jerk. He always treats her like a jerk, still messing with other girls. I know Peter,he has always been like that so I was shocked when this nice girl stuck with him for two years going own.

My issue now is that they have broken up one time cos of his jerkiness. That period,I thought I could shoot my shot. For three weeks,I was friendly with her. I like her and i think I am falling for her. But I couldn’t tell her.

She sees me as a very good friend but I .......

https://livelystones.com.ng/friendship-or-love-which-choice-is-the-best-for-me/

Re: Friendship Or Love: Which Choice Is The Best For Me? by Beke2020: 11:10am On Aug 10, 2019
Hmnnnn this is so dicey, conceive for another man as a married woman after being left alone in your marriage by your husband for 4years and with the problem of not been able to take in after your first child who is about 6years now.

I think the devil is truly on your matter!
Re: Friendship Or Love: Which Choice Is The Best For Me? by Charleys: 1:23pm On Aug 10, 2019
Aunty joro �
Re: Friendship Or Love: Which Choice Is The Best For Me? by Beke2020: 11:05am On Aug 12, 2019
cool
Charleys:
Aunty joro �

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man Climbs Obetsebi Lamptey Statue In Protest To His Wife That Left Him / 85-Year-Old Larryking Files For Divorce From 7th Wife After 22 Yeas Of Marriage / Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream (gelato) - Pastor Mike Bamiloye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.