Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,823 members, 7,824,439 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Serena Williams Defeats Naomi Osaka - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Serena Williams Defeats Naomi Osaka (37083 Views)

Lebron James, Serena Williams, Tom Brady, Kim K. Attend Messi's Debut Match / Naomi Osaka Defeats Serena Williams To Win US Open Title / US Open 2018: Serena Williams Loses To Naomi Osaka In Controversial Final (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serena Williams Defeats Naomi Osaka by NaijaDonCast(m): 12:17pm On Aug 10, 2019
Wimbledon 2019 Grandslam winner Simona Halep is world number one in the womens game
drips8:
Congrats to Serena, she must be so happy

Naomi is still number one though
Re: Serena Williams Defeats Naomi Osaka by Neimar: 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2019
NaijaDonCast:
Wimbledon 2019 Grandslam winner Simona Halep is world number one in the womens game

Na you give am world number 1 abi

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Defeats Naomi Osaka by Jake420: 12:50pm On Aug 10, 2019
Naomi is beautiful,young and talented i love her she's always gonna be a champion to me because she has the best sportsmanship I've ever seen in sports
Re: Serena Williams Defeats Naomi Osaka by gidjah(m): 1:04pm On Aug 10, 2019
drips8:

yes o, ain't easy, that lil Naomi has been a tough thorn in her flesh for years now. Just negodu a small girl if yesterday doing damages to old pros allover the tennis sports!! I am so Happy for my baby girl doig t justice to that game ,so so happy for her wallahi !!
Re: Serena Williams Defeats Naomi Osaka by gidjah(m): 1:05pm On Aug 10, 2019
Most female tennis stars are pretty afraid of Naomi Osaka , her kind of agility and perseverance is top notch, she is creating a class gradually that most of the old stars can't meet up with
Re: Serena Williams Defeats Naomi Osaka by Neimar: 1:28pm On Aug 10, 2019
gidjah:
Most female tennis stars are pretty afraid of Naomi Osaka , her kind if agility and perseverance us top notch, she creating a class gradually that most of the old class can't meet up with

I prefer Ashleigh Barty
Re: Serena Williams Defeats Naomi Osaka by Truthsbitter: 1:56pm On Aug 10, 2019
TissuePaper:
She has been on the top for a long time and now that a young fresh blood is about taking that spot she is having sleepless nights and wants to dent her record at all costs....what kind of useless greed us that undecided
I would never had believed I would ever meet a person that thinks this way..
Re: Serena Williams Defeats Naomi Osaka by Aderr: 2:14pm On Aug 10, 2019
Sacchi1162:

She's not o
Naomi is back as world number 1 female tennis player.
Re: Serena Williams Defeats Naomi Osaka by SODbaba2(m): 3:18pm On Aug 10, 2019
Astark:
Two black beauties
Naomi is a Japanese
Re: Serena Williams Defeats Naomi Osaka by zoomman(m): 3:53pm On Aug 10, 2019
drips8:

Yh yh...but Naomi is a japanese .........
Re: Serena Williams Defeats Naomi Osaka by izombie(m): 5:27pm On Aug 10, 2019
SODbaba2:

Naomi is a Japanese
she's japanese of of mixed parentage. Her father is black. He's from one of these carribean countries. Just like tiger woods whose mother is thai.
Re: Serena Williams Defeats Naomi Osaka by Peresrichly: 5:40pm On Aug 10, 2019
Hope AJ will do the same to that fat Andy ruiz
Re: Serena Williams Defeats Naomi Osaka by mechanics(m): 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2019
Congrats to her, she's magnanimous in victory.
Re: Serena Williams Defeats Naomi Osaka by Astark: 6:46pm On Aug 10, 2019
SODbaba2:

Naomi is a Japanese
Japanese never loved her, her father is Haiti, she identify as black girl.
Re: Serena Williams Defeats Naomi Osaka by SODbaba2(m): 7:38pm On Aug 10, 2019
izombie:
she's japanese of of mixed parentage. Her father is black. He's from one of these carribean countries. Just like tiger woods whose mother is thai.
OK, thanks
Re: Serena Williams Defeats Naomi Osaka by yeyeosoronga: 6:40am On Aug 11, 2019
Quorax:
the lady should retire already. Her sister has long left, what is she still doing?

Her sister venus is still playing professional tennis. You don't hear so much about her because she's not on top of her game as she used to be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria May Be Stripped Of Commonwealth Games Gold Medal / Ramadan: Ahmed Musa Frees 40 Prisoners (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Tops 2018 Instagram Football Celebrities Rich List [Top 5]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.