Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,842 members, 7,817,492 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Bayero University Expels 24 Final Year Students - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bayero University Expels 24 Final Year Students (19967 Views)

Fumigation: Katsina University Expels Snakes, Other Reptiles From Campus / Cultism: Taraba State University Expels 8 Cultists, Students / Redeemer’s University Expels Actor Macaroni Over His Activities On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayero University Expels 24 Final Year Students by stanlink(m): 12:24pm On Aug 10, 2019
Nigerian educational system sha, are they saying they were not aware of this from 1st year to 4th years,
what sense is this making now

1 Like

Re: Bayero University Expels 24 Final Year Students by gabsmilez(m): 12:29pm On Aug 10, 2019
Naijaalive:
24 final year students of Bayero University Kano (BUK) have been expelled from the institution as confirmed in a statement released by its management on Friday August 9.

The statement released by the spokesperson for the university Lamara Garba, revealed that 6 students presented fake results from their institutions while another student presented a cancelled NECO result. It however added that 18 students will be reappearing before the Senate Committee on Entry Qualification Irregularities to be given a fair hearing on their expulsion.

The students' expulsion announcement came after the 374th meeting of the University's Senate on Wednesday August 7. It was learnt that 10 of the expelled students were from the Faculty of Education, nine from Faculty of Social and Management Sciences while Faculties of Law, Agriculture, Science, Engineering and Arts and Islamic Studies had one each.

https://all-gists..com/2019/08/bayero-university-expels-24-final-year-student.html
mai ruwa ya zo this mean more indomie and mai shayi will full everywhere
Re: Bayero University Expels 24 Final Year Students by Gucco(m): 12:46pm On Aug 10, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
Expelled them ASAP before we produce another RUGA MALAM in future, buhari certificate is yet to be verified. Here we have another ruga in the making.
grin
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
Expelled them ASAP before we produce another RUGA MALAM in future, buhari certificate is yet to be verified. Here we have another ruga in the making.
Re: Bayero University Expels 24 Final Year Students by adanny01(m): 12:53pm On Aug 10, 2019
BUK learned that useless habit from ABU. In ABU, whatever small thing that join you to the sch management, just expel yourself because they will wait for you to reach final year b4 bringing down the axe.

To protect yourself from that heavy axe na to get leg, collect transcript and vamoose to another sch where only a very long leg will get you accept.

The mere thought of my almamater gives me shivers.
Re: Bayero University Expels 24 Final Year Students by Ikpeazukerosene: 1:02pm On Aug 10, 2019
The school knew since 100 level but deliberately delayed them till their final year before kicking them out.

Cunning man die, cunning man bury am
Re: Bayero University Expels 24 Final Year Students by Emmanuel226(m): 1:24pm On Aug 10, 2019
chai, wen ur village people remember dat u haven't paid ur dues sad
Re: Bayero University Expels 24 Final Year Students by Emmanuel226(m): 1:24pm On Aug 10, 2019
so painful, final year students for dat matter sad
Re: Bayero University Expels 24 Final Year Students by Emmanuel226(m): 1:25pm On Aug 10, 2019
their village people for no allow dem to enter university na, dan to allow dem enter, den later cum make dem to face dis disappointment,reoroach and shame sad
Re: Bayero University Expels 24 Final Year Students by Emmanuel226(m): 1:26pm On Aug 10, 2019
Na d students fault sha
Re: Bayero University Expels 24 Final Year Students by Emmanuel226(m): 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2019
dis is d exact definition of many days for d thief and one day for d ownergrin their final year was d one day for d owner sad
#so painful
Re: Bayero University Expels 24 Final Year Students by Emmanuel226(m): 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2019
so all their efforts re now in vain
Re: Bayero University Expels 24 Final Year Students by Emmanuel226(m): 1:29pm On Aug 10, 2019
i jux tire for Nigerian universities o, dem for stop dem wen dem cum for admission na, dan putting dem through dis painful conditionsad, well its to teach dem a lifetime lesson cool

2 Likes

Re: Bayero University Expels 24 Final Year Students by Emmanuel226(m): 1:30pm On Aug 10, 2019
dis will serve as a huge lesson to others sad
Re: Bayero University Expels 24 Final Year Students by Okoroawusa: 1:38pm On Aug 10, 2019
village ppl
Re: Bayero University Expels 24 Final Year Students by DarkJeddi(m): 2:22pm On Aug 10, 2019
wisdomeze:
my dear, the good thing is that they have all gathered a good wealth of knowledge and education. certificate isn't always the end product of going to school, there is more to certificate than we can all imagine. I would sincerely advise the pick a hustle and make their lives better. Nigeria education isn't worth dying for.
They certainly gathered a wealth of knowledge.. undecided

Am sure they would be the greatest "Proponents Of The Ills Of Cutting Corners" . shocked
Re: Bayero University Expels 24 Final Year Students by michealdeco: 3:07pm On Aug 10, 2019
bestman09:
wink
After wasting all those years and money? Too bad.

BTW, my daughter turned 15 on 2nd August. Will it be wise to do affidavit that she is 16 years old to enable her participate in UNN POST UTME EXAM?
nope

It will affect her heavily after not even now

I can attest to what my coursemate is going through just cus his name was spelt wrongly by WAECl

1 Like

Re: Bayero University Expels 24 Final Year Students by Mypeople2(m): 3:51pm On Aug 10, 2019
bestman09:
wink

BTW, my daughter turned 15 on 2nd August. Will it be wise to do affidavit that she is 16 years old to enable her participate in UNN POST UTME EXAM?
My guy leave that thing,15years are many in the University.That boy was picked because he got the highest in UTME.
Re: Bayero University Expels 24 Final Year Students by Brunicekid(m): 3:51pm On Aug 10, 2019
bestman09:
wink

No...Don't do affidavit. There are some Universities in Nigeria that takes those that are 15 years old, but i can't say precisely now... You can find out later, though.
Re: Bayero University Expels 24 Final Year Students by Texman21: 5:22pm On Aug 10, 2019
Sharming95:
And to say my faculty has d second highest expelled students....May God see me 2ru sha...my own paper sha day legit...i no day fear....
my fellow BUKITE i greet u

1 Like

Re: Bayero University Expels 24 Final Year Students by rudradigitals: 10:32pm On Aug 10, 2019
We are the key technical support provider in computer and its peripherals which often renders non-stop support to its shoppers as well as corporations worldwide. We're mainly focused on generating technology less difficult for that entire world by providing Quickbooks Support problems for pcs as well as peripherals.

https://www.zeniusgroup.com/quickbooks-support/
Re: Bayero University Expels 24 Final Year Students by Ciaos: 10:44pm On Aug 10, 2019
wisdomeze:
my dear, the good thing is that they have all gathered a good wealth of knowledge and education. certificate isn't always the end product of going to school, there is more to certificate than we can all imagine. I would sincerely advise the pick a hustle and make their lives better. Nigeria education isn't worth dying for.
" Nigerian education is not worth dying for"
Is time wasteing ideal or worth it.
Re: Bayero University Expels 24 Final Year Students by Nkwomarket: 6:11am On Aug 12, 2019
wisdomeze:
. If it's not Nwaamaikpe, It can never be Nwaamaikpe

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Act During An Exam Made You Shed Tears? Share Your Experiences / Herdsmen: University Of Ilorin Invites DSS, Police To Protect School / Anambra School, Mater Amabilis Secondary School Umuoji Wins SAGE Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.