Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,018 members, 7,821,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Today Is Geometry, Test Your Power Of Reasoning(Mr shape) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Today Is Geometry, Test Your Power Of Reasoning(Mr shape) (855 Views)

Many Are Married But Only A Few Can Understand This Math Is A Language(mr Shape) / Just Got This From South Africa Let's See D First Nigerian To Get It (mr Shape) / If You Get This Then You Have An IQ above Average (mr Shape) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Is Geometry, Test Your Power Of Reasoning(Mr shape) by Mrshape: 9:28am On Aug 10, 2019
Today is geometry, test your power of reasoning

Re: Today Is Geometry, Test Your Power Of Reasoning(Mr shape) by Mrshape: 11:08am On Aug 10, 2019
Anyone?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today Is Geometry, Test Your Power Of Reasoning(Mr shape) by Martinez19(m): 1:40pm On Aug 10, 2019
Incredibly tasking. I shall wait for the solution. embarassed
#martinez39
Re: Today Is Geometry, Test Your Power Of Reasoning(Mr shape) by Martinez39(m): 2:47pm On Aug 10, 2019
@Mrshape, Darivie04 grin

I got 30°.

The required angle is 30°(π/6 radian).

I used coordinate geometry after many attempts to use laws of sines and laws of cosine which gave very very tedious work(Be warned!). Using coordinate geometry was tedious but not too tedious.

TIP : for those using coordinate geometry, remember that similar triangles have the same shape and therefore the same corresponding angles. So use any size that yields convenient coordinates. To test my answer, observe that the largest triangle is an isosceles triangle.
Re: Today Is Geometry, Test Your Power Of Reasoning(Mr shape) by Mrshape: 5:31pm On Aug 10, 2019
Martinez39:
@Mrshape, Darivie04 grin

I got 30°.

I used coordinate geometry after many attempts to use laws of sines and laws of cosine which gave very very tedious work(Be warned!). Using coordinate geometry was tedious but not too tedious.

TIP : for those using coordinate geometry, remember that similar triangles have the same shape and therefore the same corresponding angles. So use any size that yields convenient coordinates. To test my answer, observe that the largest triangle is an isosceles triangle.
You are correct my brother,
Later I will bring basic solution with proof for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today Is Geometry, Test Your Power Of Reasoning(Mr shape) by Kkings11: 5:39pm On Aug 10, 2019
Mr shape well done sir
Wil check back at half time of the match
Re: Today Is Geometry, Test Your Power Of Reasoning(Mr shape) by Kkings11: 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2019
Martinez39:
@Mrshape, Darivie04 grin

I got 30°.

Hey man it seems this coordinate geometry can solve a lot of things of things.
Do you have an ebook on it pls.
Re: Today Is Geometry, Test Your Power Of Reasoning(Mr shape) by Martinez39(m): 6:01pm On Aug 10, 2019
Kkings11:

Hey man it seems this coordinate geometry can solve a lot of things of things.
Do you have an ebook on it pls.
Try Algebra and Trigonometry by Michael Sullivan. It's not hard.

1 Like

Re: Today Is Geometry, Test Your Power Of Reasoning(Mr shape) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 10, 2019
Mrshape:
Today is geometry, test your power of reasoning
Just seeing it but 40° seems to work(I might be missing something)
Re: Today Is Geometry, Test Your Power Of Reasoning(Mr shape) by Martinez39(m): 7:08pm On Aug 10, 2019
Darivie04:

40° works but those congruent sides won't be congruent if the unknown angle is 40°. Verify using the Law of Sines.
Re: Today Is Geometry, Test Your Power Of Reasoning(Mr shape) by Mrshape: 7:21pm On Aug 10, 2019
Darivie04:

Check your .Work again sir the answer is 30°
Re: Today Is Geometry, Test Your Power Of Reasoning(Mr shape) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 11, 2019
My solution.
?=30°

P.S
Swap z and w in my diagram.

Re: Today Is Geometry, Test Your Power Of Reasoning(Mr shape) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 11, 2019
Martinez39:
40° works but those congruent sides won't be congruent if the unknown angle is 40°. Verify using the Law of Sines.
Thanks, that was my missing piece.
Re: Today Is Geometry, Test Your Power Of Reasoning(Mr shape) by Mrshape: 8:10pm On Aug 11, 2019
I am sorry I have not sent solution since yesterday,
Yesterday was my fourth and final graduation ceremony, I was very occupied and tired after the event , I will make sure I send it before the end of today.
Please Bear with me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today Is Geometry, Test Your Power Of Reasoning(Mr shape) by Mrshape: 9:19pm On Aug 11, 2019
aloha=arctan (-sin20/((sin20/sin80)-cos20))
alpha=30°
Not type that function into your calculator at once or you will loss values and get less than or more than 30 due to approximation
@Martinez39 @Darivie04 @kkings11 and @everyone solution don come

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today Is Geometry, Test Your Power Of Reasoning(Mr shape) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 11, 2019
Na wa ooo, math na die. Engineering math is not as difficult as this
Re: Today Is Geometry, Test Your Power Of Reasoning(Mr shape) by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 12, 2019
Mrshape:
I am sorry I have not sent solution since yesterday,
Yesterday was my fourth and final graduation ceremony, I was very occupied and tired after the event , I will make sure I send it before the end of today.
Please Bear with me.
Congrats!!
Re: Today Is Geometry, Test Your Power Of Reasoning(Mr shape) by Mrshape: 9:03am On Aug 12, 2019
Darivie04:

Congrats!!
Thanks, I think made a mistake their,
It was my fourth and final school graduation for the year, it was my students graduating not me,
Anyway thanks for the congratulations.
Re: Today Is Geometry, Test Your Power Of Reasoning(Mr shape) by oliver477: 1:04pm On Nov 21, 2019
I think that you need to examine this post https://mathhomeworkdone.com/geometry-homework-help for some great assignment writing tips. I think that you need to examine it as soon as possible. Good luck
Re: Today Is Geometry, Test Your Power Of Reasoning(Mr shape) by Brunicekid(m): 7:38am On Nov 22, 2019
Darivie04:
My solution.
?=30°

P.S
Swap z and w in my diagram.
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

FUTA Class 19 Students Sign Out In Style (see Photos) / School Of Midwifery (S.O.M.), Awgu Awgu, Enugu State 2021/2022 Nursing Form / See How Difficult These Professional Exams Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.