Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,731 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death (46389 Views)

Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... / Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo Over His Worth $150 Million Comment / Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death by jrusky(m): 4:38pm On Aug 10, 2019
I have be out of here for 2 days now just on personal break from NL but I have to comment on this Daddy Ice block I swear to God the very day I will see this guy one on one nothing will stop me from bleeding him that day and be ready for the consequence I mean this daddy Ice block like hell.

This idiot dey vex he day vex me like I should use grenade on him.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death by osazsky(m): 4:41pm On Aug 10, 2019
hopefulLandlord:
Sad

What happened to Jeremiah Omolewa only happens to lower level pastors who trust the blood of a Jew to protect them

The higher ups know no blood of someone who supposedly died 2000 years ago can protect them so they take their protection seriously by hiring bodyguards while selling stickers with words like "No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper" at exorbitant prices to the sheeples so they can raise more money to afford more and/or better bodyguards

Look at the Oyedepo. the oga @ the top of this man that died he's photographed here reciting bible verses to protect himself. you can see all those angels sent from the lord surrounding him. he can't be kidnapped and killed while having these divine protection angels.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1579625_bishop_oyedepo_armedguards_jpegb39e32a64f9312239aa1f76d9f0634e3

look at the head of the Catholic church. showing how much he trusts the Jewish God to protect him

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7453541_pope_jpeg580d968d45432282eb748117800f36fd

Look at all the blood of Jesus surrounding Chris Okotie on the fukking pulpit of all places

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3215510_screenshot20151222051936_jpegd48c820c9856774712ab0d520e576a7d

Look at the blood of the lambs surrounding Oyakhilome

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9954973_img20190802195243458_jpeg8cb6c06f4a6741de06227170ad7f9ede

Look How confident Tom Samson is knowing no weapon fashioned against him shall prosper

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6245177_unnamed1_jpeg88f00756db30afdd9d0c2c94272d12f9

Suleiman is so confident of power of Yahweh that he's moving with swagger

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6245172_images1_jpegd981a8b1fae6a56cbfd792de36a93677

Ayo Oritsejafor and Anselm Madubuko walking through the valley of the shadow of death without fearing evil because Yahweh is with them

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6245170_images14_jpegda01dbfbdd9365f5db2a6d38f6d43e23

This pastor died because he didn't have the blood of Jesus protecting him unlike the pastors above

Members should keep paying for stickers and reflective jackets to protect them just like the above pastors are using stickers and jackets
I know ur plans ,so that u can easily kidnap them and ask for huge ransome,we are in a war front,wat is happening today in Nigeria, at the slightest provocation pastors are d first vulnarable victims, David,hezekiah all took it by force those pastors need d Nigeria force as well we are fighting wars that is more frightening than what David experienced in the bible,imagine if those innocent pastors and father that was killed by herdsmen had security pastors are human but dont make them vulnerable with this ur useless post
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death by haywizzy007(m): 4:44pm On Aug 10, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Like I stated earlier, just shup up! Don't go about on the Internet with your misinformation to abuse people who believe in what you don't. From your earlier statement, Nigerian Christians are foolish. I don't know what they do that's different from their foreign counterpart in your perspective that resulted in such an asinine statement.

All pastors are business men 'cause you'd need insight in human resource management, finance management, budget and planning to be able to successfully run a church. The cars they drive, most don't buy them. The suits they wear, most don't buy them, the homes they live in comes as gifts too, the companies they own comes from proceeds of good will donation. Some pastors I know don't even know the account balance of their church. You need to see what these men get on their birthdays from people whose lives they've touched. Money inclusive.

Were you expecting pastors who pastor people from all works of life to look wretched? Why don't you go ask him of people on his pay role who don't offer him anything for being there? You judge quickly from afar.

My advice to you would be, be a pastor with a difference then. Open a church, that's if you could amass a million members and above and do things differently from what these 'scam pastors' do. Only then will I take you lot seriously. Nonsense!
No offense bro, you are a typical example of a brain washed fellow[b]
GrabHisBalls:
Like I stated earlier, just shup up! Don't go about on the Internet with your misinformation to abuse people who believe in what you don't. From your earlier statement, Nigerian Christians are foolish. I don't know what they do that's different from their foreign counterpart in your perspective that resulted in such an asinine statement.

All pastors are business men 'cause you'd need insight in human resource management, finance management, budget and planning to be able to successfully run a church. The cars they drive, most don't buy them. The suits they wear, most don't buy them, the homes they live in comes as gifts too, the companies they own comes from proceeds of good will donation. Some pastors I know don't even know the account balance of their church. You need to see what these men get on their birthdays from people whose lives they've touched. Money inclusive.

Were you expecting pastors who pastor people from all works of life to look wretched? Why don't you go ask him of people on his pay role who don't offer him anything for being there? You judge quickly from afar.

My advice to you would be, be a pastor with a difference then. Open a church, that's if you could amass a million members and above and do things differently from what these 'scam pastors' do. Only then will I take you lot seriously. Nonsense!
No offense bro, you are a typical example of a brain washed fellow[/b]
GrabHisBalls:

No offense bro, you are a typical example of a brain washed fellow.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death by Emmanuel226(m): 4:48pm On Aug 10, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Daddy Freeze and the ones here fall in the same category, they are all senseless!
He claims he hates people but like their pages and masturbate there to know everything about them, isn't that funny?
He asked people to sow their tithes into Daddy Benanaih's account, over N100m was generated. The man dragged feet until the baby died, where is the account of people's tithes? Where is the man?
He blocked all who are asking for the account of the money and the man's whereabouts, ironically, he is asking Pastors for the account of tithes collected from people.
daddy freeze jux tire me
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death by eleko1: 4:52pm On Aug 10, 2019
Aidejay:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Johnny so u get sense so u re unconfused u are also useful (useful "pig"wink ........clap 4 ur self
i'll like to trade banter with Elderly ones above 47 in ur house not a kid like u.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death by Aidejay(m): 4:56pm On Aug 10, 2019
eleko1:
i'll like to trade banter with Elderly ones above 47 in ur house not a kid like u.
yawn..
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death by Gynecomastia: 5:05pm On Aug 10, 2019
9iceprince:

how this ones take relate the post you quoted...instead show us wia private Security operatives are guiding church members...
If Pastors use private body guards bcoz of herdsmen and militants then what should happen to their members who are protected by the blood of Jesus their pastors do assured them of...

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death by Aidejay(m): 5:07pm On Aug 10, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Daddy Freeze and the ones here fall in the same category, they are all senseless!
He claims he hates people but like their pages and masturbate there to know everything about them, isn't that funny?
He asked people to sow their tithes into Daddy Benanaih's account, over N100m was generated. The man dragged feet until the baby died, where is the account of people's tithes? Where is the man?
He blocked all who are asking for the account of the money and the man's whereabouts, ironically, he is asking Pastors for the account of tithes collected from people.
where is the sense in what you wrote now. Please point it out just in case my phone screen is deceiving me.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:34pm On Aug 10, 2019
Aidejay:
where is the sense in what you wrote now. Please point it out just in case my phone screen is deceiving me.

Not your phone screen deceiving you but the gene from your senseless generations.
If you quote me again and ever on this forum, na motor go kill you. My comment is not for you.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death by Iziquiel(m): 5:36pm On Aug 10, 2019
Leonbonapart:
you're not a Christian Bro, sorry to say
Yeah, I'm not your kind of Christian who would rather follow what his Pastor says instead of the Bible.
If only you could quote just one Bible verse where Jesus told YOU to curse your enemies. Just one!
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:43pm On Aug 10, 2019
osazsky:
And daddy freeze criticizing oyedepo,pls sir how many times have u publicly criticized d activities of herdsmen? But once u hear pastors u get an erection but run away from Muslim imams and terrorists or are u a coward

With all what Father Edeath of Madonna is doing to people's children, have you ever heard him react or mention the Rev.Father? Maybe God sent him to Pastors but not Reverend Fathers.
Has he ever mentioned Leah? An Imam Sodomized 32 boys recently, did he comment?
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death by uncjay(m): 5:46pm On Aug 10, 2019
You can pocket your hypocrisy and face the fact. if you're the victim family what will you do?

pedel:
You are indirectly saying Jesus was spewing rubbish because Freeze only quoted God's word.

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death by BilltheDON(m): 5:49pm On Aug 10, 2019
Freeze is on his own..

Contact us for ur plain and pattern materials
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death by Rapmoney(m): 5:58pm On Aug 10, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Known in Nigeria by who? Who influence does he command apart from misleading empty heads like you who get carried away by gamma prowess? Abeg, who know you too?
You seem to be the empty-headed person here. Religious hypocrite!!! It is people like you who fail to use their God-given brain to think rationally. I am not surprised at your misplaced reasoning because a fool is born every second in Nigeria. Ode!!!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 10, 2019
Paul cursed elymas the sorcerer in Acts 13:6-12
It depends on the situation.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death by Rapmoney(m): 6:01pm On Aug 10, 2019
osazsky:
I know ur plans ,so that u can easily kidnap them and ask for huge ransome,we are in a war front,wat is happening today in Nigeria, at the slightest provocation pastors are d first vulnarable victims, David,hezekiah all took it by force those pastors need d Nigeria force as well we are fighting wars that is more frightening than what David experienced in the bible,imagine if those innocent pastors and father that was killed by herdsmen had security pastors are human but dont make them vulnerable with this ur useless post
I am not surprised at your comment because it is a known fact that a fool is born every second in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death by Aidejay(m): 6:05pm On Aug 10, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Not your phone screen deceiving you but the gene from your senseless generations.
If you quote me again and ever on this forum, na motor go kill you. My comment is not for you.
grin as expected, I wasn't really looking forward to an answer just seeing how much of a waste I was involving my time and data in.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death by Aidejay(m): 6:07pm On Aug 10, 2019
Rapmoney:
I am not surprised at your comment because it is a known fact that a fool is born every second in Nigeria.
jisos Christ..... na human being u talk this kind tin 4.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2019
Rapmoney:
You seem to be the empty-headed person here. Religious hypocrite!!! It is people like you who fail to use their God-given brain to think rationally. Ode!!!
I doubt you know the meaning of the word 'Hypocrisy'. cheesy If yes, please tell how it came into play here and how have you with a brain been reasoning 'rationally' in this situation.

If Oyedepo's cursing of Fulani herdsmen is your problem, then I don't see myself doing the mudslinging with you.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death by systemz(m): 6:22pm On Aug 10, 2019
hopefulLandlord:
Sad

What happened to Jeremiah Omolewa only happens to lower level pastors who trust the blood of a Jew to protect them

The higher ups know no blood of someone who supposedly died 2000 years ago can protect them so they take their protection seriously by hiring bodyguards while selling stickers with words like "No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper" at exorbitant prices to the sheeples so they can raise more money to afford more and/or better bodyguards

Look at the Oyedepo. the oga @ the top of this man that died he's photographed here reciting bible verses to protect himself. you can see all those angels sent from the lord surrounding him. he can't be kidnapped and killed while having these divine protection angels.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1579625_bishop_oyedepo_armedguards_jpegb39e32a64f9312239aa1f76d9f0634e3

look at the head of the Catholic church. showing how much he trusts the Jewish God to protect him

Look at all the blood of Jesus surrounding Chris Okotie on the fukking pulpit of all places

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3215510_screenshot20151222051936_jpegd48c820c9856774712ab0d520e576a7d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9954973_img20190802195243458_jpeg8cb6c06f4a6741de06227170ad7f9ede

Look How confident Tom Samson is knowing no weapon fashioned against him shall prosper

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6245177_unnamed1_jpeg88f00756db30afdd9d0c2c94272d12f9

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6245172_images1_jpegd981a8b1fae6a56cbfd792de36a93677

Ayo Oritsejafor and Anselm Madubuko walking through the valley of the shadow of death without fearing evil because Yahweh is with them

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6245170_images14_jpegda01dbfbdd9365f5db2a6d38f6d43e23

This pastor died because he didn't have the blood of Jesus protecting him unlike the pastors above

Members should keep paying for stickers and reflective jackets to protect them just like the above pastors are using stickers and jackets

Best comments since this post.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death by blackpanda: 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2019
paul100:
The bible also said God is angry with the wicked everyday

That is for God not man. Vengeance is the Lord's not yours

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death by DaRuud(m): 6:29pm On Aug 10, 2019
May God bless Daddy freeze

BREAKING: Robbery & Kidnaping Cowless Fulani Herdsmen arrested in Anambra

Innocent Onyedikachi

Emmanuel Amechi

Obinna James

Tochukwu Owoh

Chukwuma Edeh

May we continue to see more of these cowless Fulanis expose.

Mrop:
According to recent report of Popular pastor Oyedepo cursed the killers of Kaduna Pastor of winners chapel. As usual controversial Oap Daddy freeze has come for Pastor Oyedepo for cursing the fulani herdsmen, backing it up with bible verses.

See more below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/daddy-freeze-attack-pastor-oyedepo-for-cursing-fulani-herdsmen/

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death by DaRuud(m): 6:30pm On Aug 10, 2019
Funmmyastic:
Daddy Freezer should just shut up.
Why should he shut up , for telling the truth ?
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death by nwanyionitsha: 6:41pm On Aug 10, 2019
Kingosytex:

Both Freeze and the bishop are right on this, so chose whom you want to support.

Sorry Daddy Freeze, I don't support you this time around, I support the bishop. Those killer herdsmen are on a fulanisation cum islamisation mission. Is it not the Bible that says "...touch not my annointed and do my prophet no harm."
My prayer is let the curse take effect immediately.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death by ndukaejime1994(m): 7:16pm On Aug 10, 2019
Kingosytex:

Both Freeze and the bishop are right on this, so chose whom you want to support.

Sorry Daddy Freeze, I don't support you this time around, I support the bishop. Those killer herdsmen are on a fulanisation cum islamisation mission. Is it not the Bible that says "...touch not my annointed and do my prophet no harm."

I don't support killings by herdsmen but no where in the bible was it written to reign curse on the wicked. Those quoting from the old testament Elijah etc, should know that Elijah was not a Christian. Jesus Christ came to the world to preach love. Jesus Christ didn't curse anyone; even the people that prosecuted him. Christians should follow the life of Jesus and his teachings that's the total concept of Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death by Sniper101(m): 7:44pm On Aug 10, 2019
hopefulLandlord:
Sad

Nice photos you posted.
They all got me laughing grin

But then, because they're men of God, they should forget common sense which would warrant one to employ security men to ward off some unscrupulous fellows who'll try to get at them or get to them unnecessarily?

They're men of God and so you think they don't need any security detail because if an unscrupulous fellow sees them on the street and just decides to throw a sachet water at them, it would just hang on the air?

Bros, even Jesus had 12 men around him at all times; when he was going about doing his father's work.

...STOP the criticism
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death by Lanre0: 7:55pm On Aug 10, 2019
Christianity for sale. Most Nigerian Christians now worship these billionaire pastors and are becoming richer at their expense. Like Oritsajafor, the gunrunner & Oyedepo, the politician.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death by hopefulLandlord: 8:03pm On Aug 10, 2019
Rapmoney:
youget time to dey reply that one
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death by nkemjacob2(m): 8:19pm On Aug 10, 2019
Daddy freezer shouldn't just pray those miscreants do not visit him and his households then i will wonder the kind of prayer he will make. sad
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death by isaacola57: 8:26pm On Aug 10, 2019
Id97:
This self delusional hypocrite is always quick to exhibit his ignorance and gross misunderstanding of the scripture to spite the men of God he claims are misleading Christians.If he is so well versed in the scripture as he indirectly claims,what is stopping him from setting up his ministry to lead his brainwashed followers the way he deems right?
What is reasonable about praying for murderous men who kill people with reckless abandon?
Can freeze emphatically state that he prays for his enemy talk less of the craven herdsmen?
This dude's greatest undoing is hypocrisy.
I feel freeze is being sarcastic
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death by Kaysalas(m): 8:34pm On Aug 10, 2019
ednut1:
Daddy freeze abeg do islam small .
Haa! You want make dem kill am?
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death by ada001(m): 8:51pm On Aug 10, 2019
Mrop:
According to recent report of Popular pastor Oyedepo cursed the killers of Kaduna Pastor of winners chapel. As usual controversial Oap Daddy freeze has come for Pastor Oyedepo for cursing the fulani herdsmen, backing it up with bible verses.

See more below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/daddy-freeze-attack-pastor-oyedepo-for-cursing-fulani-herdsmen/

Daddy freeze or whatever, stop looking for cheap publicity........... wen ur case has died down abt tithing u wanna come back with this, better go n be useful to ur generation.........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Visits Church With Uncompleted Building / Pastor Fatoyinbo Breaks Silence On How He Battled Undisclosed Sickness / Zimbabwean Sex Workers Clash With Priest At Their Colleague’s Burial (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.