Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death (46408 Views)

Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... / Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo Over His Worth $150 Million Comment / Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death by genkins(m): 3:48pm On Aug 11, 2019
laudate:

"Pray for those who persecute you", abi? Don't worry, I will pray for them. May God destroy all the killer herdsmen and kidnappers in this land. Isn't that a prayer?

When these criminals kidnap any of your family members, please come back here and tell us how much love you have for them.
Pagan
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death by laudate: 3:50pm On Aug 11, 2019
genkins:
Pagan
Thanks for telling us your new surname. undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death by pedel: 4:12pm On Aug 11, 2019
uncjay:

Baba I'm not arguing with you on this and for the record, this is no emotional blackmail. I'm not in anyway supporting the bishop (though you won't agree) and I understand the words of Jesus too. But please let face the fact, we here only tend to be bible scholars and theocratical when we are not a direct victim of terrorist attack. Our real selves always manifest in dark and lowly times.

Tell the wife of the victim to pray for the Fulani as Jesus commanded. maybe we should start from there.

If I were you, I'd advise seeking for God's sufficient grace and spirit to overcome our human nature in the face of perilous adversities. Don't tell me what Jesus said and what He didn't say. cos we all know his teaching.

You are neither here nor there.

You know what the Lord said but you suggest it should not be followed because of a terrorist attack. The true Christian life is not meant to be easy. It is people like Bishop Oyedepo that promoted Christianity as an escape route from life problems. The pastor is simply a victim of a sin corrupted world. If Oyedepo had gone trough that road at that very time without his troop of armed guards (mopols and armies), he would have been killed the same way.

I am very sure the wife is thanking God that she is alive with his son today. Sometimes, strong faith is built out of trials. You can't show your trust in God if things like this never happened. Please, improve your theology on believers' trials.

If you truly know what Jesus said you would realize that your only hope out of adversity is to obey his word to letter and ask for the grace to do the same if needed.

A new testament preacher is not supposed to be leading his members in cursing.
I am a pastor and I'd be disappointed if I go on pastoral visitation and meet a member of my church cursing her neighbor
in her compound very early in the morning.

"In Jesus name we have cursed" Bishop David Oyedepo August 2019.

Happy Sunday to you and have a wonderful Salah holiday.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death by genkins(m): 6:37pm On Aug 11, 2019
laudate:

Thanks for telling us your new surname. undecided
I know you can't see 'love your enemies' in the scripture I posted. Am not surprised. Satan hold you tight sha
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death by Exempted: 8:00pm On Aug 11, 2019
ElsonMorali:

So Oyedepo is now God?

No wonder!

YES.
He represents God here on earth.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death by laudate: 9:52pm On Aug 11, 2019
genkins:

I know you can't see 'love your enemies' in the scripture I posted. Am not surprised. Satan hold you tight sha
We know Satan has been holding you tight for a long time, so that is why you are making this recommendation. undecided So you can keep Satan to yourself, and enjoy his company. That is why you are preaching that more prayers should be made for the enemy who are usually Satan's disciples, so that their antics can increase.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 12, 2019
Mannerless human without diction on how to narrate the word of God.

Kingosytex:

How dare you tell me to shut up? Work on your manners and diction, it is important.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death by tomju(m): 12:49pm On Aug 13, 2019
CodeTemplar:
show us one that say don't curse those who kill.
1. Roman's 10:4
2. Luke 6:28
3. Leviticus 20:9
4.James 3:10
5. Ephesians 4: 29
6. Colossians 3:8
7. Matthew 5:37
Severely Jesus admonished that no one should curse under any circumstances. Vengeance is mine says Lord.. How come if you go and kill someone that kills another person you know, they will arrest you and charge you with murder! How come?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Fatoyinbo Breaks Silence On How He Battled Undisclosed Sickness / Emmy Kosgei Spotted At A Private Jet Plant (photos) / Kenyan Church Members In A Mortuary To 'Resurrect Dead People' (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.