Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,926 members, 7,824,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death (46434 Views)

Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... / Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo Over His Worth $150 Million Comment / Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death by femi4: 9:03pm On Aug 10, 2019
ndukaejime1994:

I don't support killings by herdsmen but no where in the bible was it written to reign curse on the wicked. Those quoting from the old testament Elijah etc, should know that Elijah was not a Christian. Jesus Christ came to the world to preach love. Jesus Christ didn't curse anyone; even the people that prosecuted him. Christians should follow the life of Jesus and his teachings that's the total concept of Christianity.
seconded

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death by femi4: 9:04pm On Aug 10, 2019
Dapdek:
Paul cursed elymas the sorcerer in Acts 13:6-12
It depends on the situation.
Paul acted according to the dictate of the holy spirit not flesh and there was immediate result
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death by wisdomkid: 9:08pm On Aug 10, 2019
this one will never slam Fulani herdsmen for killing Nigerians,
slam the politicians for their wick decisions and making Nigeria hard for the common man..
Slam Buhari for arresting sowore,
Slam islamic leaders for rape or other things when it hits the news..
Did Freeze slam the fulani herdsmen when the pastor was arrested?
Was freeze actually praying for pastors to die, so he'll continue slamming their head pastors?
Has freeze ever slam the police force for failing to rescue the kidnapped pastor? grin

BUT when it's pastor, freeze realises he knows English and actually have an instagram account.
lol. Christians that are getting freed by freeze, continue, and ten years later, may thunder strike y'all when you say you've been a christian for 50 years.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 9:28pm On Aug 10, 2019
hopefulLandlord:
Sad

What happened to Jeremiah Omolewa only happens to lower level pastors who trust the blood of a Jew to protect them

The higher ups know no blood of someone who supposedly died 2000 years ago can protect them so they take their protection seriously by hiring bodyguards while selling stickers with words like "No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper" at exorbitant prices to the sheeples so they can raise more money to afford more and/or better bodyguards

Look at the Oyedepo. the oga @ the top of this man that died he's photographed here reciting bible verses to protect himself. you can see all those angels sent from the lord surrounding him. he can't be kidnapped and killed while having these divine protection angels.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1579625_bishop_oyedepo_armedguards_jpegb39e32a64f9312239aa1f76d9f0634e3

look at the head of the Catholic church. showing how much he trusts the Jewish God to protect him

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7453541_pope_jpeg580d968d45432282eb748117800f36fd

Look at all the blood of Jesus surrounding Chris Okotie on the fukking pulpit of all places

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3215510_screenshot20151222051936_jpegd48c820c9856774712ab0d520e576a7d

Look at the blood of the lambs surrounding Oyakhilome

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9954973_img20190802195243458_jpeg8cb6c06f4a6741de06227170ad7f9ede

Look How confident Tom Samson is knowing no weapon fashioned against him shall prosper

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6245177_unnamed1_jpeg88f00756db30afdd9d0c2c94272d12f9

Suleiman is so confident of power of Yahweh that he's moving with swagger

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6245172_images1_jpegd981a8b1fae6a56cbfd792de36a93677

Ayo Oritsejafor and Anselm Madubuko walking through the valley of the shadow of death without fearing evil because Yahweh is with them

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6245170_images14_jpegda01dbfbdd9365f5db2a6d38f6d43e23

This pastor died because he didn't have the blood of Jesus protecting him unlike the pastors above

Members should keep paying for stickers and reflective jackets to protect them just like the above pastors are using stickers and jackets
Your posts on NL always give me joy. Seem I will return back to this section full time again wink

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2019
daddy refrigerator shut up
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death by Mosco100(m): 9:55pm On Aug 10, 2019
hopefulLandlord:
Sad

What happened to Jeremiah Omolewa only happens to lower level pastors who trust the blood of a Jew to protect them

The higher ups know no blood of someone who supposedly died 2000 years ago can protect them so they take their protection seriously by hiring bodyguards while selling stickers with words like "No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper" at exorbitant prices to the sheeples so they can raise more money to afford more and/or better bodyguards

Look at the Oyedepo. the oga @ the top of this man that died he's photographed here reciting bible verses to protect himself. you can see all those angels sent from the lord surrounding him. he can't be kidnapped and killed while having these divine protection angels.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1579625_bishop_oyedepo_armedguards_jpegb39e32a64f9312239aa1f76d9f0634e3

look at the head of the Catholic church. showing how much he trusts the Jewish God to protect him

Look at all the blood of Jesus surrounding Chris Okotie on the fukking pulpit of all places

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3215510_screenshot20151222051936_jpegd48c820c9856774712ab0d520e576a7d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9954973_img20190802195243458_jpeg8cb6c06f4a6741de06227170ad7f9ede

Look How confident Tom Samson is knowing no weapon fashioned against him shall prosper

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6245177_unnamed1_jpeg88f00756db30afdd9d0c2c94272d12f9

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6245172_images1_jpegd981a8b1fae6a56cbfd792de36a93677

Ayo Oritsejafor and Anselm Madubuko walking through the valley of the shadow of death without fearing evil because Yahweh is with them

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6245170_images14_jpegda01dbfbdd9365f5db2a6d38f6d43e23

This pastor died because he didn't have the blood of Jesus protecting him unlike the pastors above

Members should keep paying for stickers and reflective jackets to protect them just like the above pastors are using stickers and jackets
Luke 22
35 And he said unto them, When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye any thing? And they said, Nothing. 36 Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death by Rapmoney(m): 10:12pm On Aug 10, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
I doubt you know the meaning of the word 'Hypocrisy'. cheesy If yes, please tell how it came into play here and how have you with a brain been reasoning 'rationally' in this situation.

If Oyedepo's cursing of Fulani herdsmen is your problem, then I don't see myself doing the mudslinging with you.
Fvck off. You can look for the nearest bush and eat shi.t!!!
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death by Benitokrishna(m): 10:31pm On Aug 10, 2019
Winningways01:
Freeze you are right sir!
"You're Right Sir"
This Time They Will Kill All Your Relative. Just Forgive Them And bless Them. ignorancy Is A Very Big Disease.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death by iskay1971: 10:48pm On Aug 10, 2019
This Satan contractor called "daddy freeze" is a smart attention seeker. Unfortunately for him he always forgets to quote scriptures that nullifies his devilish reactions against church leaders. In the history of his entire generations from the scratch has never been able to helped or impact human life like the people he is attacking.

Watch out Daddy, the day you will actually freeze is around the corner.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death by bezimo(m): 11:09pm On Aug 10, 2019
see rifrafs and idiotic folks like freeze and his satanic like minded folks reacting against Bishop cursing of those murderous Fulani devils..
oh is to kill innocent people good?
oh he should pray for them to keep killing.Not so

may the curses that papa unleashed on thoae fulani devils be visited on that bastard freeze and his useless daft followers..Nonsense
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death by Insectkiller: 11:36pm On Aug 10, 2019
Dadddy freezzee..is a Yoruba demond grin grin

Don't take him serious..he is on a bad mission...

Ignore freeze
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death by Alfredah01: 12:04am On Aug 11, 2019
This dude be using pastors to sustain his firm, his he part of the herdsmen? Why most he wait for pastors to speak before reacting? The day God go pick him call he will be begging for food to eat nobody will be looking his lane. Go and face your president and leave pastors alone freezing head
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death by MisterKings(m): 12:15am On Aug 11, 2019
hopefulLandlord:
Sad

God bless you brother. You spoke sense unlike these empty religious skulls
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death by am4truth(m): 12:22am On Aug 11, 2019
ElsonMorali:

First, you telling me to shut up is silly. This is a public forum, not your backyard or front yard for that matter.

Second, Oyedepo is a scam. A big one at that. A pastor that has private jets while majority of his members are hungry. That's real Christ-like abi?

A man that supported PDP, that evil party that ruined the future of your likes in Nigeria. Don't even get me started on that.

Where was this your bald-headed vulture like bishop when Leah Sharibu was kidnapped and left to rot in Boko Haram's den because she's a Christian? Did he speak out?

Continue to be gullible. After all it is your money you are donating to the upkeep of them pastors.

They tell you they have the holy spirit to interpret the bible so you must worship in their church. You, is it the evil spirit you have that can not make you interpret the bible for yourself ne?

Open your eyes and see that the God you're looking around for resides within you.

Awaken o sleeper and see that the heaven you go to Church to pay down payment for resides within you as clearly stated by the Supreme Master Himself, Jesus Christ.

Oyedepo owns a string of companies, all from the money y'all donate to him. When are you going to wise up anyway?

I shake my head for you....I hope you won't continue this way. You have chosen the path of destruction that leads to eternal doom. I pray you repent before the owner of life calls you home...Why are you supporting evil?
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death by pedel: 12:33am On Aug 11, 2019
Why not answer the question and stop the emotional blackmail. How are the words of Jesus relevant to the situation? Do we have to be a victim before we decide to or not to obey Christ?
Growing up in Africa decades ago, when someones livestock is stolen, the owner will wake up very early in the morning and start railing curses on whoever stole the goat or the hen.
How is the Bishop's action different from those unbelievers that go around cursing?

How come Kenneth Copeland is not raising curses on the shooters at El Paso and Dayton where 30 people were killed within 13 hours?

Bishop David Oyedepo is in error and should not be followed on this. period!

uncjay:
You can pocket your hypocrisy and face the fact. if you're the victim family what will you do?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death by genkins(m): 3:29am On Aug 11, 2019
pedel:
Why not answer the question and stop the emotional blackmail. How are the words of Jesus relevant to the situation? Do we have to be a victim before we decide to or not to obey Christ?
Growing up in Africa decades ago, when someones livestock is stolen, the owner will wake up very early in the morning and start railing curses on whoever stole the goat or the hen.
How is the Bishop's action different from those unbelievers that go around cursing?

How come Kenneth Copeland is not raising curses on the shooters at El Paso and Dayton where 30 people were killed within 13 hours?

Guy the matter tire me. Going thru the comments I realized that many people support oyedepo and very few daddyfreeze. That tells me daddyfreeze is right. The anti christ is always the majority. Don't forget narrow is the path to heaven.. The world follows the world. Today the world is the church. Nobody has been able to prove in scripture that Jesus cursed his enemies but the spirit of the anti-christ has blinded them totally.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death by laudate: 4:37am On Aug 11, 2019
Jones4190:

go and dust your bible wherever it is and explain the following verse for me.
Luke 23:24 Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.”

Proverbs 16:7 When a man’s ways are pleasing to the Lord, He makes even his enemies to be at peace with him.
Romans 12:20-21 Our Scriptures tell us that if you see your enemy hungry, go buy that person lunch, or if he’s thirsty, get him a drink. Your generosity will surprise him with goodness. Don’t let evil get the best of you; get the best of evil by doing good.
1 Peter 3:9 Don’t repay evil for evil. Don’t snap back at those who say unkind things about you. Instead, pray for God’s help for them, for we are to be kind to others, and God will bless us for it.

Mark 11:25 NIV, “ And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive them, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.”

I wait for your respond
Even Jesus cursed the fig tree. And he told the Pharisees " Woe unto you Pharisees..."

So why do you guys keep acting as if it is wrong to curse evil?
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death by kindim(m): 5:40am On Aug 11, 2019
Thisis2raw:
This man needs to slow his row, that same Bible say "touch not my anointed"
When Elisha was mocked he cured those kids that mocked him and they will devoured by bears.
So any man of God can lay curse on anyone that hurts or mock them
who is a man of God...
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death by kindim(m): 5:45am On Aug 11, 2019
jrusky:
I have be out of here for 2 days now just on personal break from NL but I have to comment on this Daddy Ice block I swear to God the very day I will see this guy one on one nothing will stop me from bleeding him that day and be ready for the consequence I mean this daddy Ice block like hell.

This idiot dey vex he day vex me like I should use grenade on him.
what part of your body do you think with...
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death by genkins(m): 5:56am On Aug 11, 2019
laudate:

Even Jesus cursed the fig tree. And he told the Pharisees " Woe unto you Pharisees..."

Was the fig tree human? Did christ die for a fig tree? But christ died for your enemy. Was the fig tree his enemy? Were the pharisees his enemy?but christ prayed for and forgave his killers.
If we draw a parallel it means it's okay to abuse dem oyedepo and adeboye that distort the gospel but it is not okay to curse our enemies. The pharisees were elders of religion and these are the only set of people christ was not happy with
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death by kindim(m): 5:58am On Aug 11, 2019
iskay1971:
This Satan contractor called "daddy freeze" is a smart attention seeker. Unfortunately for him he always forgets to quote scriptures that nullifies his devilish reactions against church leaders. In the history of his entire generations from the scratch has never been able to helped or impact human life like the people he is attacking.

Watch out Daddy, the day you will actually freeze is around the corner.
Nigerian Christians are like brain washed Islamic terrorist...
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death by kindim(m): 6:04am On Aug 11, 2019
laudate:

you need English lessons...
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death by Danja: 7:57am On Aug 11, 2019
But the guy presented his evidences from the bible that speak against what the man of god said. Are you more christian than the bible itself?

I am very disappointed in you all.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death by Jones4190(m): 8:32am On Aug 11, 2019
laudate:

I expect you to said even Jesus ask God or his disciple to kill the Pharisees, people like make Christianity tired us. Jesus preach message of peace throughout his three years of his ministration, Five times altogether that Jesus ask his disciple to love one another:
John 13:34 "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
John 13:35 "By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."
John 15:12 "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you.
John 15:17 "These things I command you, that you love one another.
You rush to quote the fig tree as if it a human, why not quote the greatest commandment: Matthew 22:36-40
“Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?”
Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”
You neighbor can be a Fulani herdsmen, Muslim, terrorist, Christian e t c
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death by jrusky(m): 9:00am On Aug 11, 2019
kindim:
what part of your body do you think with...

Your block head. Are you stupid or what? Is daddy freeze your father? Pls dey your lane ok because I did not quoted you or mentioned your name ok. Dey your lane.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death by ikevictor: 9:50am On Aug 11, 2019
Truth trumps beliefs
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death by laudate: 10:35am On Aug 11, 2019
Jones4190:

I expect you to said even Jesus ask God or his disciple to kill the Pharisees, people like make Christianity tired us. Jesus preach message of peace throughout his three years of his ministration, Five times altogether that Jesus ask his disciple to love one another:
John 13:34 "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
John 13:35 "By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."
John 15:12 "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you.
John 15:17 "These things I command you, that you love one another.
You rush to quote the fig tree as if it a human, why not quote the greatest commandment: Matthew 22:36-40
“Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?”
Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”
You neighbor can be a Fulani herdsmen, Muslim, terrorist, Christian e t c
Oga, you are free to continue loving killer herdsmen and kidnappers. The day they kidnap a member of your family, you will change your tune. Even Apostle Paul, cursed Simon the sorcerer who wanted to buy the gift of the Holy Spirit with money, in Acts 8v 20. He said clearly: "“May your money perish with you, because you thought you could buy the gift of God with money!" (NIV translation). sad

The commandment to love in John 13 v 34 - 35,
as well as John 15 was given to the disciples. Those disciples were to love one another (i.e. fellow disciples like themselves, who also followed and served Christ, just like they did). Did Jesus ask them to love killers and murderous herdsmen who had snuffed the life, out of their loved ones and other innocent souls? shocked

Kindly stop quoting the Bible out of context, please. If Jesus could curse the fig tree for certain reasons, and the Pharisees, why are you here trying to preach a fake love for murderers?? angry
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death by laudate: 10:45am On Aug 11, 2019
genkins:

Was the fig tree human? Did christ die for a fig tree? But christ died for your enemy. Was the fig tree his enemy? Were the pharisees his enemy?but christ prayed for and forgave his killers.
If we draw a parallel it means it's okay to abuse dem oyedepo and adeboye that distort the gospel but it is not okay to curse our enemies. The pharisees were elders of religion and these are the only set of people christ was not happy with
Did Jesus pray for the Pharisees? Are you saying "Woe unto you" is a prayer? And Jesus commanded the disciples to love other fellow disciples, not murderers and killer herdsmen. undecided

Jesus forgave his killers because He knew they were fulfilling prophecy. Are the murderous killer herdsmen and kidnappers fulfilling biblical prophecy? shocked

He only asked the disciples to "pray" for those who despitefully use them and persecute them. He never said they should love their persecutors. sad

See a prayer can also take the form of a curse. See, there is nothing wrong in releasing a prayer of curses against the unteprentant enemies...

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death by uncjay(m): 12:16pm On Aug 11, 2019
Baba I'm not arguing with you on this and for the record, this is no emotional blackmail. I'm not in anyway supporting the bishop (though you won't agree) and I understand the words of Jesus too. But please let face the fact, we here only tend to be bible scholars and theocratical when we are not a direct victim of terrorist attack. Our real selves always manifest in dark and lowly times.

Tell the wife of the victim to pray for the Fulani as Jesus commanded. maybe we should start from there.

If I were you, I'd advice seeking for God's sufficient grace and spirit to overcome our human nature in the face of perilous adversities. Don't tell me what Jesus said and what He didn't say. cos we all know his teaching.

pedel:

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death by genkins(m): 12:52pm On Aug 11, 2019
laudate:

Did Jesus pray for the Pharisees? Are you saying "Woe unto you" is a prayer? And Jesus commanded the disciples to love other fellow disciples, not murderers and killer herdsmen. undecided

Jesus forgave his killers because He knew they were fulfilling prophecy. Are the murderous killer herdsmen and kidnappers fulfilling biblical prophecy? shocked

He only asked the disciples to "pray" for those who despitefully use them and persecute them. He never said they should love their persecutors. sad

See a prayer can also take the form of a curse. See, there is nothing wrong in releasing a prayer of curses against the unteprentant enemies...
Replying you is a waste of time. U don't know the Bible. So the killers of Stephen were also fulfilling Bible prophesy? The example of the good Samaritan,was the person he helped a member of his church or a fellow Samaritan? They have showed you Bible verses where christ said you should love your enemies but the spirit of the antichrist doesn't let u see it.oh pagans

Matt5:43-48
43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[i] and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death by backnbeta(f): 12:53pm On Aug 11, 2019
Id97:
This self delusional hypocrite is always quick to exhibit his ignorance and gross misunderstanding of the scripture to spite the men of God he claims are misleading Christians.If he is so well versed in the scripture as he indirectly claims,what is stopping him from setting up his ministry to lead his brainwashed followers the way he deems right?
What is reasonable about praying for murderous men who kill people with reckless abandon?
Can freeze emphatically state that he prays for his enemy talk less of the craven herdsmen?
This dude's greatest undoing is hypocrisy.
Don't mind him! Even Jesus cursed the fig tree that didn't yield fruit. Cursed be the killer herdsmen
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death by laudate: 2:23pm On Aug 11, 2019
genkins:

Replying you is a waste of time. U don't know the Bible. So the killers of Stephen were also fulfilling Bible prophesy? The example of the good Samaritan,was the person he helped a member of his church or a fellow Samaritan? They have showed you Bible verses where christ said you should love your enemies but the spirit of the antichrist doesn't let u see it.oh pagans

Matt5:43-48
43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[i] and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.
"Pray for those who persecute you", abi? Don't worry, I will pray for them. May God destroy all the killer herdsmen and kidnappers in this land. Isn't that a prayer?

When these criminals kidnap any of your family members, please come back here and tell us how much love you have for them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kenyan Church Members In A Mortuary To 'Resurrect Dead People' (photo) / Reigners Bible Church Finally Opens Up On Church Building Mishap / Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.