Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Amber Rose Laments Over Not Being Number 1 On The 'greatest Hoes Of All Time' Li - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Amber Rose Laments Over Not Being Number 1 On The 'greatest Hoes Of All Time' Li (256 Views)

What Is The Greatest Lie You Ever Told Or Someone Told You? Share Experiences / Witness Who Testified In Amber Guyger Trial Shot To Death, Dallas DA Says / 5 Greatest Lies In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amber Rose Laments Over Not Being Number 1 On The 'greatest Hoes Of All Time' Li by iamemmycece(m): 11:04am On Aug 10, 2019
Amber Rose is sulking over not getting the number 1 hoe spot in 'greatest hoes of all time' list, even though she topped Mary Magdalene.

According to the pregnant model, she deserves to be number 1 because she held many slutwalks and also has two baby daddies. Asides that, Amber Rose also claimed to have put in her blood, sweat and tears for it all. She however congratulated Christiana Milan for getting the number 1 spot on the list.

Amber wrote;

THIS IS BULLSHIT I’VE WORKED MY ENTIRE LIFE FOR THIS, PUT IN MY BLOOD, SWEAT AND TEARS, I’VE HAD SLUTWALKS AND EVEN 2 DIFFERENT BABY DADDIES!! AND I STILL CAN’T GET THE #1HOE SPOT? DAMMMNNN SMH ?? #OUTRAGED CONGRATULATIONS TO MY GIRL @CHRISTINAMILIAN THO

SOURCE: https://unclesuru.com/2019/08/10/amber-rose-laments-over-not-being-number-1-on-the-greatest-hoes-of-all-time-list/

Re: Amber Rose Laments Over Not Being Number 1 On The 'greatest Hoes Of All Time' Li by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 10, 2019
Hoes pass hoes. This one na the real definition of olosho, not the fake ones we have in Nigeria.

In the hoes business, you gat to...

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Register My Business With CAC / Weekend Brief / Business Suggestions With 300k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.